Chapter 70: Look Ma, No Hands -- Or Head

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Fifteen months in the sea, and they can identify the body from a scar.
And nobody questions these things?
They, whoever they are, must think we are very dense.

If the ship had blown up with all aboard, in portsmouth harbour, what do you feel would have occured?
Maybe a dozed different senarios, or adjendas.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Let's see now, American rabbit hole, British rabbit hole, French rabbit hole, Russian rabbit hole, Canadian rabbit hole, Austrailian rabbit hole...?

Anybody keeping count ? Oh yeah,,,I forgot the Jamaican rabbit hole. Even George Lucas recognized that one.

Nice Jar Jar, good bunny, here's Neva, wanna play...?

flow.... :roll:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 47,00.html
Last edited by flowperson on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
Join the simultaneous posting club, we may all become ONE?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Rabbits and Worms

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote:Let's see now, American rabbit hole, British rabbit hole, French rabbit hole, Russian rabbit hole, Canadian rabbit hole, Austrailian rabbit hole...?
I just want to want to know when all the rabbit holes combine to form a worm hole.

Beam me up, Scotty...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Well... maybe kevin...but then you're the one who mentioned being "independent" first.

Paul...how's about an old Italian folksong ? Mikado, know this one ?

The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out,
The worms play pinochle on your snout...

flow.... :wink:
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

What if?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

What if ......

Thee was a plot to kill both Soviet leaders by blowing the ship they were on. What if this plot was devised by RUSSIAN FACTORS going for a power grab. What if ...... the Russian Caroline Group got ahold of that information and contacted Dr. Browns Group. Is that why he was in Portsmouth just a short while before those ships came into port? And apparently a plan to remove the mine through private contacts (id Crabb ....) had already been named. What if .... the young operative accompanying him ..... is someone we might already know?

Thats just ONE of my little secnarios. There are even more possibilities.
Anybody else? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Thee mebbee reet, t'old flower.
Is't thar practising yorks slang?

I have been pondering the names used as covering names, I would use a name of someone who left a mark on my memory, and perhaps take on that persona.
If I was using using another name, I feel it would assist in keeping to that sort of actors role.
Thats why able seaman MORGAN caught my eye in the film, he may have been just such, or its someone we know as such upon here?

Buster Crabb, may be one of many that need our thanks, they and their colleagues will know them, we can only offer them our gratitude in absence of ever knowing them or their bravery.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

We've been dancing around with the concepts of coincidence and happenstance quite a bit lately, so I thought that it might be beneficial to remember what the conceptusl enchilada is really about, and who discovered it.

Today we call it the convergence of event timelines in non-linear systems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

nakes

I think perhaps the coincidence of certain names has no real latch on time frames but just show up like markers as we go. I always pay more attention when I see the name "Morgan" of course, but this was a code name that Paul had picked himself for the man we refer to as that .......

The man we call ORiley had I am sure many other names that he went by earlier in his career. He told me himself that he even called himself Sydney Riley for awhile in honor of an older spy who had been caught and had been shot I think. An honored individual. The name Sydney shows up in this frogman storey ... a connection other than intuitive? I don't know. I do know that Mr. Twigsnapper confesses to being an absolutely lousy swimmer so I wouldn't cast him in the frogman role .... but what about "Mr. Smith"

Names seem to just float around in some sort of intuitive network. What makes a person like and pick a certain code name for himself ( if he is given that opportunity) Twigsnapper .... and his earlier code name when he was introduced to Paul ...... Mr. Paperman, because Morgan had a distinct joy in the work of Jimmy Buffett .... and he even seemed to appreciate being called Morgan because he picked up on it quickly... signing off on one of his messages to Paul , something like ... I guess its .... Morgan.

Ask yourselves. If you could pick a code name for yourself. What would it be? Mikado .... you beat us to it. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Alice Again?

Thank you for this Flow. Indeed. Looking into the Mirror again!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

"It was a principle that Jung felt gave conclusive evidence for his concepts of archetypes and the collective unconscious [2], in that it was descriptive of a governing dynamic that underlay the whole of human experience and history — social, emotional, psychological, and spiritual.

Jung believed that many experiences perceived as coincidence were not merely due to chance but, instead, suggested the manifestation of parallel events or circumstances reflecting this governing dynamic. [3]

One of Jung's favourite quotes on synchronicity was from Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll, in which the White Queen says to Alice: "It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards". [4]

Lewis Carroll again, hello Rabbit. Elizabeth
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

interesting thought

Post by Martin Calloway »

Thats an interesting thought Elizabeth, that the mine may have been set by Russian frogmen. I thought on that a little and then realized that what you might have here is the working framework of the Caroline Group . in action, stopping something before it happened.

Go along with me for a moment in this interesting rabbit hole.
What if there was proof that during this trip there was indeed a plot in Russia to dispose of those two leaders. What if you could draw a line between some sort of Naval connections directly to those frogmen who placed the charge.

That done could you then see that the actions of Dr. Brown and his group were a counter act .... They would have somehow ( through the set? or other advanced intelligence) they would have known about the plot and been able to send Crabb out there to prevent the disaster.

A friend of mine who is familiar with that age in the Soviet system said that a plot like that would not have been unusual and that there might even be some proof of it, if one knew where to look. I think personally that a failed attempt like that could have been noticed by the numbers of heads rolling down the alleys ... or some such because I don't think that the controlling military would have taken kindly to that and as he said " after the failure, things would have " backed up, like a clogged sewer"

So maybe if someone can find a whiff of that we might actually be able to see the Caroline Group in action .... maybe on both sides.... because someone on the Russian side would have been able to tip off Dr. Brown.

Just a wild hare.

Great reading by the way Paul. Good stuff. Martin
Griffin
Senior Officer

sychronicity

Post by Griffin »

Flow-

That was a good idea to include the synchronicity link. We've used that term, and it's helpful to provide a quick link to define it for anyone not familiar with it. The inclusion of the quote from the White Queen in the Wikipedia definition could even be considered synchronistic in the context of our rabbit hole adventure.

Sometimes what we are sure must be directly linked events may well be synchronicity at play. Although it seems acausal, I think that the weighting of events may provide a certain "causal" connection -- though not in the ordinary sense and framework. It’s about consciousness, affinity, and connectivity.

Griffin
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Griffin, Elizabeth...Human thoughts, if heartfelt, have more power than anyone can probably imagine. Certain individuals may affect material realities under certain circumstances, and I'm also thinking of remote viewing here.

Remember, material realities, in a quantum sense are not real until they are observed, otherwise they are just wave forms of differing frequencies coursing through the aethers. We take the process for granted, but that's really how the universe works from our perspectives.

There was a famous experiment in the 80's or early 90's wherein a professor of psychiatry at Harvard Med gathered 300 randomly selected individuals in a room and asked them to focus and meditate upon a terminal cancer patient in a hospital on the west coast over a period of several days and nights in shifts. He gave them the specific locations to focus upon, geographic visuals, the person's name, appearance when normal, likes/dislikes, etc. so that they would have some sense of personal attachment as they meditated/prayed to ease the pain of the patient.

Within a short time the pain meds that the patient required to ease the pain was reduced by 50% and the patient remained painless for longer periods of time. for several days and nights. I don't know what is going on with this sort of thing these days, but the Institute of Noetics in California is doing similar things if I'm not mistaken. So I guess I'm saying that synchronos events are not always coincidental if there is an intent somewhere for them not to be.

Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: What if?

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:What if ......

.... the young operative accompanying him ..... is someone we might already know?

Thats just ONE of my little secnarios. There are even more possibilities.
Anybody else? Elizabeth
He couldn't swim. And it ain't Morgan so who could it be that you are referring to?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote:Well... maybe kevin...but then you're the one who mentioned being "independent" first.

Paul...how's about an old Italian folksong ? Mikado, know this one ?

The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out,
The worms play pinochle on your snout...
.....they eat your eyes,
they eat your nose,
they eat the jelly between your toes....

your turn..

Mikado <g>
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy