Chapter 69: How Fast A Fat Pony

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Mark...Click on the link that Kevin just posted above. It's a pdf of Sarbacher's letter. The reference is about halfway down the second page where he discusses the speculations concerning the physical makeup of saucer occupants.

Of course these were speculations based upon classical physics and propulsion system assumptions, and not "electrogravitic enveloped" interdimensional transporter paradigms.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

skipped a beat

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Sorry guys. I missed your message entirely Kevin.

Yeah, thats an interesting way of phrasing all of that. Like he was reporting what others were considering or theorizing. And help me out here .... surely someone out there is better versed with this story than am but it seems to me that I have read a quote from William Lear that pretty much said the same thing .... so maybe this is a cross reference here. Sarbacher reporting on something that Lear said.

And haven't we talked about the Washington Institute of Technology before somewhere. Sheeze, this forum is so big its like some sort of big woods that we can sure get lost in. I KNOW ( I think) that I have seen some sort of reference to these two ( Sarbacher and Lear) knowing and working together.

And Lear was no slouch in letting everyone know that he thought that the UFO thing was definitely real. I am hoping that Paul will be able to show us more of that connection someday. And by the way. Home yet? or gone for the weekend. I suppose. We are going to be MILES down the trail by then Paul. Another empty corral with nothing but pony tracks! Blame Victoria. She started it! MarkC
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

how about this folks

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Take a look at this folks and tell me what your reaction is, please.

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/documents/pre1948.php

1942 (89k)

On March 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson… recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California… with no bearing on conventional explanation... This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin." Marshall goes on to state: "As a consequence I have issued orders to Army G2 that a special intelligence unit be created to further investigate the phenomenon and report any significant connection between recent incidents and those collected by the director the office of Coordinator of Information." The memo bears correct Office of Chief of Staff (OCS) file numbers and has "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit" (IPU) typed on it at a later time by a different typewriter. It is logical to believe that this is the order that sets up the IPU.

This is March 1942. Something was " recovered'? In California? A special Intelligence Unit was then set up? Would that have been enough, do you think , to " sheep dip" Townsend Brown out of the Navy and send him almost immediately to this "lab" in California? I rather expect so.

We have a few pieces of paperwork that name Vega as his destination but the inference we have had from our sources is that whatever was going on was really, REALLY secret, above and beyond Vegas scope. Onion type secret, Somewhat military ..... all Caroline.

Elizabeth
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Buckaroo Banzai Glasses

Post by greggvizza »

flowperson wrote:Of course with sufficiently powerful mind control abilities, giant cockroaches or spiders with voracious appetites and nefarious intent could make themselves appear inside of our heads as if they were red headed bearded guys in pale blue jumpsuits and silver circle pins without too much effort.
Or they could appear as Rastafarians.

That is why you need to have a pair of those special Buckaroo Banzai glasses that let you see the real entity.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

I did indeed enjoy it. Thank you for the epiphany.

While George Marshall does have alleged connections to early UFO governmental activities, I'm now aware of his wider and more esoteric interests. It's all "in pattern" -- to use a Visitants' phrase. It's good to know that the women are well remembered too.

It seems clear that you feel that these connections can now be disclosed, but what might my role be in this? I could include this new information in my account of meeting Townsend Brown, in a "further developments" section. Does this sound right to you? I'll check with Paul and see what he's developing. I would appreciate having you, Paul, and Elizabeth look my account over when I finish it, to make sure that I don't miss or mistake anything in what I cover beyond the meeting with Townsend. Paul has already agreed to do this.

I wasn't able to find anything on Lucas Phillips though, except a mention of his service as an elected state official in addition to his legal work. Perhaps one of our super sleuths will do better. I assume there's no relation to the British military officer and author of books on some important WWII events.

All these kinds of widely transformative activities have to occur in order for the world to truly change for the better, and that's obvious in the abstract. But it's great to be able to see some of the particulars of this process as part of an orchestrated "hidden" group agenda. At least it seems clear to me that's what I'm seeing here. I'll be in touch further on this.

As ever,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Robot Insects?

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b wrote:Has anyone any idea of what type of insects are referred to here?
http://209.132.68.98/pdf/sarbacher-steinman-29nov83.pdf
Kevin
Funny that he should say "were constructed" instead of "evolved from".
It makes it look a bit like the aliens were some type of robot rather than living beings.

What do you think Kevin?

Thanks for yet another gem. I'm collecting them like precious antiques.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Ladygrady-

Steven Spielberg made a film about the so-called Battle of Los Angeles with John Belushi. It didn't do well, at least on this planet.

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
I have the word interplanetary stuck in my head at the moment.
Who knows what we may look like at a different frequency?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2-blWgVk-A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSE14cMsDtY

The strange things I notice are the words, an EVENT likely to happen, co-incidence?
Its similer with pictures, I just see certain things, and go with the flow.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

up early

Post by ladygrady »

Ha, up early to get a good head start and STILL beaten to the punchline!

I wanted to mention that Hollywood movie .... but never bothered to see it either, so thats rubbing salt in a wound. If an audience is expected then get a cast, and a well written script and a leading man who can stay awake during takes. Speilberg just needed better material.

But then, its up to him to find it too. It sure is out there. grady
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

1942? ya think?

Post by Mikado14 »

Pre Pearl, 1941, Cape Giradeau

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Klaatu

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote: I have the word interplanetary stuck in my head at the moment.
Who knows what we may look like at a different frequency?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2-blWgVk-A
As a fan of 70’s progressive rock, I recognized that song as being by the band Klaatu.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calling_Oc ... tary_Craft

I can’t even comprehend the Carpenters doing that as a cover tune. I am speechless. All I can say now is; I guess there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Here is a link to listen to the original version by Klaatu. Click Calling Occupants on the player on the right. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =141372804

This original version has psychedelic-Beetle-like vocals, french horns, and a surreal mellotron pad, which give it a more interplanetary feel than the Carpenters were able to provide. This was the only version that I ever knew existed, until today, and I was much happier in my ignorance.

“For in much wisdom is much grief, And he who increases knowledge increases sorrowâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

not mentioned much

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado,

Cape Giradeau is not mentioned much Mikado. I know that Paul is aware of it but I wondered what brought it to your mind? Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: not mentioned much

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mikado,

Cape Giradeau is not mentioned much Mikado. I know that Paul is aware of it but I wondered what brought it to your mind? Elizabeth
Good Morning my dear,

I'll tell you why, cuz it predates LA by a year. Kinda shoots the hell out of the Nazi saucer theory but then......

I'll shut up for now, anyway, the dog needs out and I don't have one.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: not mentioned much

Post by Langley »

Iceland comes to mind. Undersea mining by off worlders. Agreement to do to it.

Does anyone know if Ursula Le Guinn knew any of the Brown family? In one of her books (which are sociological portraits of the human condition in an alien environment) she describes a coms device which reaches the intended recipient instantly regardless of distance.

And there is a pretty straight line from Groome Dry Lake to LA and to the off shore area the US fighter jets engage in exercises. The line intersects the commercial airline route from Australia to LA. A few years back the US jets warned off a Qantas 747 demanding it change course or be fired upon.

The Qantas captain complained. But there was something in the flight path the US military didnt want within cooee of civilians.

Credible deniability is a useful thing. Do you have the set ? "In your dreams buddy". But there is a speck in my eye. Its hard to see. has to go to hospital to have it removed. vision cloudy, with both eyes open Im seeing double
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: 1942? ya think?

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:Pre Pearl, 1941, Cape Giradeau

Mikado
Here is a link to a photo purportedly taken at the Cape Girardeau crash site. http://www.ufocasebook.com/missouricrash.html

It doesnt look real, but who knows?

GV