BLACK TRIANGLES

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

BLACK TRIANGLES

Post by Martin Calloway »

(Moderator's note: this new topic is a continuation of the discussion that started in a different thread, starting roughly here:

viewtopic.php?p=3305#3305.

If you wish to follow this discussion, please leave your posts in THIS thread. --PS)

- - - - - - -

Can I start? Try this on for size

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology ... 20805.html

What if it’s a blimp? Check this out. And as I remember, Dr. Brown mentioned that there could be “enormous freightersâ€
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Good Starting Point

Post by Paul S. »

Anybody who wants to get up to speed on this subject of "Black Triangles" might start with this article:

http://keyholepublishing.com/What_Are_The_Triangles.htm

...written by Richard Dolan, who has done some outstanding work re: "UFOs and the National Security State" and whose work we in this project hold in rather high esteem.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Airborne Nuclear?

Post by Paul S. »

Martin Calloway wrote:Among a range of NIDS observations, the group believes the BBDs are powered by electrokinetic/field drives, or airborne nuclear power units.
A big EHD-propelled blimp?? Well, sure... why not? But, then, where do you stash it when you're done, and, if that's all it is (?), then, why the big secret?

My own reservation regards this notion of an "airborne nuclear power unit."

Can a fission reactor be made small enough to be "airborne" ?

Seems to me I saw something on the History Channel a while back about a "nuclear airplane" they tried to build in the 1950s, until they came to the realization that the power plant was just to big, heavy, and cumbersome to get off the ground.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a thought suddenly

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I share your high regard for Richard Dolans work. I wonder if he had considered this possibility regarding the "black triangles"

Perhaps .... a super secretive outfit like the NRO (National Reconaissance Office" has the facility to have the use of these developments? Doing what they do best of course, gathering information. Why use a space station when you can have a "platform" that is actually somehow "invisible".

Now you give the military a heavy freight "platform" to the Army and they are going to be using it to move their tanks from one place to another and unless its better held security than I expect ... they don't seem to have that capability. Which MIGHT mean that the NRO is holding onto this thing all by itself. Sort of trade for .... "we give you information, you keep your paws off of it."

Does this sort of thing happen between the military complex agencies?

Mr. Dolan I believe that you know more about this than nearly anyone. I'll try to get caught up with what you have already said but certainly if you would like to join this discussion we would be honored. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a don't touch situation

http://keyholepublishing.com/What_Are_The_Triangles.htm

Well, He said it. So maybe I was right.

“Funding and tasking come from the NRO, NSA and the CIA.â€
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

How Fast is That?

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Did you catch that folks? Mach 9.
While that sounds really fast, I'm guessing it's not quite fast enough to penetrate the "time barrier."

Which would for the time being at least, make the whole discussion that much more .... plausible.

Not as fanciful, perhaps, but plausible in a "given our current level of understanding" sorta way.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

no coincidence

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul and everybody,

There is no coincidence that we are all gathered together like this pondering this particular story of a man who lived so much in the shadows. I am beginning to feel like we are on some sort of leading edge here of something really historic. Is it just my imagination. The hair on the back of my neck is standing up.

Putting the story together and remembering the FTM remark. What we are seeing here is the co-operative networking of another dimension?

All this talk on this forum for months now about "another intelligence" and " us getting the keys to the cosmic ferrari" and the " are we ready yet" discussions. Its all coming together , isn't it? Or am I just lost in this rabbit hole I fell into? Mark C.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

how fast a silly rabbit?

OK Paul. How fast can a silly rabbit go? How fast does it NEED to go? Does it have to "go fast" at all? Does speed have anything to do with it?Are these riddles? perhaps!

So, if that rabbit can't "go fast enough" that makes this discussion that more "plausible"?

No it doesn't. It just means that we don't understand yet. We missed that part in our text books and in our common knowledge. Part of why we can't see that silly rabbit .

And Mark C. You are not lost. You will have plenty of company. Just make yourself at home! Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

speaking our theories

Post by Victoria Steele »

While we are all considering putting our "theories" up front ... Here I go.

Richard Dolan in the ending remarks of his site makes this comment. " What we can say for now is that there is no explanation yet offered to the public that brings these triangles down to earth. There is a large body of evidence that continues to elude conventional explanation. The triangles do not at all appear to be "ours".

Now I have learned to see a loaded statement, even if the writer does not recognize it as he is writing it.

1.) If the group that Paul has dubbed "the Caroline Group" is as powerful and far reaching as I think it is ....... perhaps if the "triangles" are not "ours" (meaning our militarys) ........ that doesn't mean particularly that you have to go immediately searching alien backyards.

Paul keeps saying that Morgan has cautioned him about either/ or situations with the truth being possibly something in between . So I am just saying MAYBE that these things might have been developed here on earth......in secrecy by this group ..... they seem to be able to operate within and without the military superstructure of the United States. So does anyone else see that this might be a possibility? As far fetched as that seems? We have just started to look at that group through Townsend Browns eyes. Its going to be an interesting viewpoint, I think. Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

An observation

Post by Mikado14 »

Why is it, that I feel, at times, that a subject is started, dropped, a new one comes up, back to an old one, a totally new one, back to a middle one, an old one reinvigorated......ugh!

I am still stuck in World War II, Sarbacher, Bahnson, Decker, Meadville, and a smattering of the 60's, and Paul hasn't written anything past 1942.

Way too much energy going in too many directions for me.

I'll sit this one out.

But for those of you who are adventurous, "go north young man, thar's gold up thar."

Elizabeth, is the mule blind yet?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: An observation

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:But for those of you who are adventurous, "go north young man, thar's gold up thar."
Yeah, that one's right up there with "Don't let go of Sarbacher" and "remember the women."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: speaking our theories

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:Paul keeps saying that Morgan has cautioned him about either/ or situations with the truth being possibly something in between.
Either/or, or... something else entirely.

So I am just saying MAYBE that these things might have been developed here on earth......in secrecy by this group ..... they seem to be able to operate within and without the military superstructure of the United States. So does anyone else see that this might be a possibility?
I think it's entirely a possibility. Morgan has always tried to make a distinction between that which is "classified" and that which is "secret" beyond the limits of any kind of military/government classification.

So it's entirely possible that "not ours" could mean "somebody else's" without necessarily being "extraterrestrial."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

energy and different directions

Mikado,

You are absolutely right and I agree with your frustration. There is so much energy pointing in so many directions that the first reaction is to get overwhelmed and frustrated and simply " sit down". I know this emotion well. I deal with it on a daily basis. Some wag somewhere once said getting information from the internet was like trying to drink from a firehose so when you turn the volume up (and thats what has happened here) Yes .... its almost too much to handle. The fact that you have chosen a certain area of interest ...... THATS WONDERFUL. Its a golden strand that will come into the entire cloth at some point. Meanwhile all those other strands are vibrating and asking to be picked up and we in the forum are just capbable of what we can humanly do and this sometimes I think is beyond all of us.

I THINK that but then I KNOW that its not and this can be understood ... what is happening here. We all just should pick the area where we feel most comfortable and then try to make our contributions in that area . ITS ALL IMPORTANT. THERE ISN'T ONE PIECE OF INFORMATION RISING TO THE SURFACE THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE NEXT.

So I agree with you. Sit a discussion out when you want to. It will save your energy for the field that you have been drawn to. I rather expect this forum is on the verge of exploding into new and wildly divergent areas ... all important .... so don't be frustrated with it, just realize what it is .... Its a grand stream, this ........ experiencing it will be a wonderful thing for all of us! Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

looking up

Post by twigsnapper »

I believe that Paul once said, after scuba diving in some wonderful warm water, accompanied by reef fish, that he did actually remember to look up while he was down there. And he noted that it seemed there was just the thinnest of "membranes" between his world below and the sky above.

And he noted too that there was a current he found himself in .... which he was learning to "go along with". Thinking of those two lessons I am introducing a new thought. Its just another something to gaze upon as you float by. Only as important as you want to make it.

According to an ancient record Alexander the Greats troops in 329 BC "encountered " some objects in the sky that they described as "Two Silver shields" which panicked their war elephants and troops and delayed the crossing of a particular river in Asia.

I am not the student of ancient history that I should be so I leave it to some of you out there who can verify this old report and the location. I did have a thought though. What sort of "shield" was that ancient source describing? A disc? (which I think was popular with certain troops) .... OR the more triandular shape ... which would look .... perhaps more like that "black triangular" other people have seen in other ages. I bring that out intentionally. Was it Phillip Corso who said that certain of these UFO s acted as if they were " time traveling?"

Just a though to ponder upon as you float by. twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

discs or triangles?

Mr Twigsnapper,

With all due respect, you don't sleep, do you?

Alright, here goes. First search, which I know is just scratching the surface in the area that you want me to dig. I thought that I would share this part of it . I did find something very interesting.

Everyone else. Please look into this also with me. Someone out there may be much better informed than I am at this point and your input would be appreciated! Meanwhile try casting a glance at this:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case491.htm

1. Frank Edwards, 'Stranger than Science', Pan, London 1963, p.
198 (1st US edition: 1959):

Alexander the Great was not the first to see them nor was he the
first to find them troublesome. He tells of two strange craft
that dived repeatedly at his army until the war elephants, the
men, and the horses all panicked and refused to cross the river
where the incident occurred. What did the things look like? His
historian describes them as great shining silvery shields,
spitting fire around the rims... things that came from the skies
and returned to the skies."

"Spitting "fire" around the rims? As in a corona discharge perhaps?
I wish that someone had mentioned what they smelled like. Today anyone familiar with high voltage work would recognize the smell of ozone. But what would the ancients have called that scent, I wonder? Just as their description of "shields" in the sky. You have to call it something that you can recognize.

So back to the original question.
Were these "discs" or shield shaped triangles?
Were they just "passing through?" and messing with the ancient populace? Or were they from the future, messing with the past?
Any comments? Anybody? Elizabeth