Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Yes you may

Post by Mikado14 »

Bulwark wrote:How about me Mikado? Do I get to throw my ticket into the hat? Will you pull my question forth? How about you?
You may throw as much or as little as you wish. Tell you what, I'll start this off. What kind of trouble where you in in West Virginia?
Bulwark wrote: Why do you question LongboardLovely about being the "Official" Brown website?
I don't really know, maybe because I can? <G>
Bulwark wrote: They wouldn't put it there if it wasn't true for that would be the basis of a lawsuit, it is called fraud and Chris Knight and LongboardLOVELY do not appear to be those types of individuals, they are dedicated.
A little advice, Andrew does not like to be called "Chris Knight" for he corrected me very early on about that. Now for the rest of that quote, do you know what fraud is? It is the deceit, deception, the willful, understand, willful misleading of an individual for personal gain. You used the word I didn't and I won't go there.

I just wanted an answer to a question that YOU posed.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: Yes you may

Post by Bulwark »

Mikado14 wrote:
You may throw as much or as little as you wish. Tell you what, I'll start this off. What kind of trouble where you in in West Virginia?
Fair nuff, it was Grand Theft Auto. Wrong crowd, too young, and way too stupid.
Mikado14 wrote:
Bulwark wrote: Why do you question LongboardLovely about being the "Official" Brown website?
I don't really know, maybe because I can? <G>
Bulwark wrote: They wouldn't put it there if it wasn't true for that would be the basis of a lawsuit, it is called fraud and Chris Knight and LongboardLOVELY do not appear to be those types of individuals, they are dedicated.
I just wanted an answer to a question that YOU posed.
As much as I don't like admitting it but you are right. There are times that you bring to mind Diogenes, Are you a cynic? Do you give honest barks at the truth?

Mikado14 wrote:
A little advice, Andrew does not like to be called "Chris Knight" for he corrected me very early on about that. Now for the rest of that quote, do you know what fraud is? It is the deceit, deception, the willful, understand, willful misleading of an individual for personal gain. You used the word I didn't and I won't go there.
A name, what's in a name? I had a friend here who was having a child. It seemed that he and his wife just couldn't decide on a name. Why is that? Will it change the child? If it is John or Mary or Dick or Harry, is the name only to satisfy something of the ego? Why is a name so important? or maybe he just don't like you. As to the word fraud, well, if he and his wife were committing fraud, don't you think the Brown family would do something? No one would put up a website and tell the world what they are doing if it wasn't true.

Are you sure you are not Diogenes?

Bulwark
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Introducing myself

Post by Gewis »

Hello, all. It's good to read these introductions and what I've had time to on these forums.

My handle will be Gewis, as you can see. I'm a physics student at a major university and I've been paying attention to T.T. Brown related things for several years now. You'll likely see posts from me regarding science, experimental methodology, and my own work. As for the mold I'm cut from, I'm a researcher. My experience includes metal-catalyzed fusion research (nuclear product detection to include neutron, alpha, and gamma detection, elemental analysis, etc.), electrolytic capacitor research for energy storage (we had about 30 farads/cc density, though with hour-long load times), and I've been following zero-point research closely. Currently my official research is a project to determine what sorts of energy level changes occur in hydrogen in a Casimir cavity. I also may be doing sample analysis for professors using X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy and imagery from a Transmission Electron Microscope. That's all for school. Outside of school, a doctoral candidate and I are going to conduct tests of Brown's disc in vacuum. Details belong in another forum and post.

Personally, there's a bit to me. I'm spiritual and very religious, but also straightforward without much tolerance for "fluff." One of my role-models said, "If we are ever to walk on streets paved with gold, it will be because we mined the gold and paved the streets with it." In that same vein, I value action and I value results, both of which are the products of faith. I'm trained in military intelligence and have spent several years with a reserve component special operations unit, my enlistment ending soon.

I'm sure you can discover particulars if you want to google things and make inferences. Or if Twigsnapper still has access to those sorts of things, he can find out exact details of my military record and how many women I've slept with. :) Usually such information reveals a lot about how that information was obtained, however, and that would be revealing too much. :)

I'll be around.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Gewis..I like your Einstein quote, and welcome.

I don't often say much and when I do it's usually connected with spiritual matters. IMHO, the work that Mr Brown did was intimately connected with spiritual matters. That's likely the real reason for all the disinformation and wackiness surrounding his legend. But Paul's got a good running start at untangling all of this...and I believe that's why we're all here with him.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

welcome wagon

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Here I am Gewish. The welcome wagon! but I am pleased to see that flowperson has beaten me to it!

The fact that you have so much working knowledge is a wecome addition to the forum. A real benefit to the discussions that we all hope to have here in the future.

You might have noticed that someone once said of this forum that it acts almost as a living thing, growing and pulling to itself what it needs, and so your experience in these various fields I am sure is meant to come into play. I thank you very much for the contributions that you will make in the future!

And I am so pleased that there are those joining us that have a sophisticated appreciation for the technology involved! I think you are all wonderful! ( even if I have to admit that I don't understand a word you have just said!) I am sure that there are others out there who will be able to, with your participation, launch us into some exceptionally interesting discussions. Perhaps that interaction will spark some inspiration in you own work and I hope theirs too. The grand nature of the transfer of information!

Welcome. As you might have noticed we cover many subjects. We try to remain open and respectful .....Some here are serious scientists, some of us have a tendency to wing out there in the philosophical discussions, others just want the solid facts so they can build something, some of us are historians, some with not a little experience in military security, some of us are pure romantics. Indeed a motley fascinating crew!

You have given us a good viewpoint into your personality and I am looking forward to seeing the kinds of interactions that I know are coming. Thanks so much for joining the forum! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Creation,
How it all occurs,
positive charge space is attracted to the negative charged earth.
The positive charged sun attracts the negative charged earth.
As they pass light is created.
As more positive is inflowing than negative outflowing, thus we have our so called gravity.
By controlling positive and negative flows , you control the universe.
I follow the paths, and place my feet.
http://www.tonalpohualli.com.mx/cosmoe.html

Dont forget i consider fibonacci king, tune into radio 1.618, .618
http://www.tonalpohualli.com.mx/cal2e.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kev...You Are The Man !!

flow.... :)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

furrie feet

flow,

You and I know that the majority of those out there who have looked over kevins last message will go ........ "huh?" ..... just the way I go .... "Huh?".... when the scientific lingo gets too advanced for me. But there are some things only Hobbits really understand ....... or friends of Hobbits. And you know ... that viewpoint is every bit as important as the rationality of science. Sometimes, quite simply, you can't get there from here without furrie feet. Elizabeth
jennifer mccormick

E. H. DRAKE

Post by jennifer mccormick »

HI EVERYONE! JUST TAKING SOME TIME OUT OF MY HECTIC SCHEDULE TO CHECK ON THINGS!
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

welcome Jennifer

Welcome Jennifer! When you have a chance read through some of the chapters or posts and if you see something that you want to comment on! Please join us in our conversations!

You know that I am the local "welcome wagon" and Pauls assistant, so if you have any questions about the book or the things that have been said here please feel free to join in. Your opinions and thoughts are so appreciated! Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

welcome, but

Post by grinder »

Jennifer.

Just curious.What brought you to the forum? I noticed that you have been a member since last year but haven't said anything for all that time. So what inspired you to speak up now? And still you really didn't make a comment. What do you think of what you have read so far. New opinions are valued around here. grinder
Justice League

I am Justice League

Post by Justice League »

Hello All.

I was invited to particpate by one of your foum elders. I had exchanged some brief info with Paul some months ago and have kept in touch of and on for a few months. I was formerly on an Alien-UFO's forum under the same handle name, but that was like being a part of the peanut gallery and i am not a peanut.

I am 36 and i live in Virginia Beach, VA and i married with 2 boys, Joshua and maximus. My main occupation is that i own and manage a small Design/Build architectural company, but my passion is writing, and research and investigating UFO's and all related phenomena...WHY?

Because on March 12, 1997 i witnessed a 400-600 ft wide boomerang shaped object descend from about 5,000ft and proceed to parade itself over my head at about 100 ft away. The next evening (i found out later) on march 13, 1997 was the much touted "Phoenix Lights."

For over 10 years i have been gathering data and information regarding my own event and related events and recently began to share and disseminate that information to a very wide audience.

In February of this year 2007, I was became frustrated by the lack of pertinent information regarding the Phoenix Lights, and my own incident. To Begin with, the Phoenix Events should be called the Phoenix Events, not the Phoenix Lights, because this description only accounts (lights) for a very brief period of time around 10pm and only accounts for one type of sighting - unknown lights, while the majority of eyewitness reports were of massive triangular, or boomerang shaped objects.

Like the Philledelphia Experiment, which should be called the Norfolk Experiment, The Phoenix Incidents needed much more light put on it to ferret out the truth of the matter.

So in February 2007 I organized and funded a conference for the Eyewitnesses of these events in Phoenix to come forward and tell their stories so that the world would have a non filtered record of what actually happened according to the best source of the information - the Eyewitnesses themselves.

This became known as Eyewitness 2007.

In response to this effort, I was asked to speak on these and related issues regarding my research and I have appeared on many AM and Internet radio. For those interested you can download my interviews here: www.thenorfolkincident.com/sounds.htm

On the previous forum i was a part of, my threads were some of the most insightful and viewed of the whole forum. This, like my venture into the world of UFOlogy, garnered what i can only describe as a peanut gallery response of small minds and huge ego's. Within no time at all there were people lining up to put me down, bring me down, start fights, flame me etc. I was really upset by these unfounded attacks and defended myself accordingly, which some of the moderators, who were fueled by petty jealously and egotistical desires let people insult me, until i responded in kind and then these same moderators proceeded to ban me from the forum.

I have experineced personally some of the most amazing things, that the "experts," say are impossible, anti-gravity craft, future visions that come true, pyschic experiences, you name it and i probably have an experience to go along with it.

As a result of these varied intense experiences i have endeavored to find rational and "sceintific," explanations for these events, in which i explore all the possibilities, in effect trying to reverse engineer my experiences and find out what i can.

I am not here to "debate" anti-gravity, my psyhich expereinces, or the reality of UFO's and aliens etc. I have experienced all of them. My only questions at this time are why me, and how do i share these expereinces and what i have learned with like minded people. This is why i did the eyewintess conference, this is why i am writing my book, this is why i am here, to explore and to share.

I have avoided engaging in forums since banned from ALien-UFO's forum becasue i have found them to be a collosal waste of my time and energy, that could be used in other places. I sincerely hope that you wil recognize my efforts and my work and greet and treat me as an equal in all respects as i do you.

Some people will view me as preachy, some prescient, some will rail against me and the ideas and concepts i present. That was the way it was in the old forum, and i am sincerely hoping that with increasing levels of intelligence i will be received by a more recpetive audience.

If not I will leave and won't look back. There are things i know, things i think and things I suppose, often these are all wrapped up in one thought, and so whenever you read a post or new thread of mine, please always put in front of it, "what if," because i have found in life that the truth is like water in a glass, it will fill whatever container you put it in. However when you remove the constraint on what you think is true, then you get closer to what is "the truth," then by simply adding or subtracting numbers.

IN mathematics you have integers (whole numbers and concepts) and then you have irrational numbers (PI etc.) which defy exact explanations. The "truth," about anything is relative to the observer, for what is true for one is not necessarily true for antother.

It is my understanding that there are some very bright, very intelligent people here, and if you can combine that intelligence with an open mind, then I will be taking you places and on journeys, I guarantee you will never have considered possible before.

Western man and civilization views reality as a linear time ticking away, when in fact, there is no such thing as a straight line, in space a straight line is really a circle, and all points lead to another beggining. Everything happens in cycles, big ones, small ones, its all just one big circle jerk in which we are stuck trying to get back to the beggining, while plodding headway to the end...OK getting a bit esoteric here.

Ok enough for now...one more thing, I have a signature that i use, that means many things on many levels, but if you enjoy what I explore, agree, or are congruent with please end your post with ><...

This is simply the greater than and less than symbols and on one level they mean just that...the truth is always a greater than or less than mathematical cosntruct - not 0 and not 1, but somehwere in between.

It is also a symbol of my company.

It is also a symbol of where heaven meets earth.

It is also a symbol of two Boomerangs...

It is on the Crest/Coat of arms of my family - known as the Chevron...

So with that said...

><
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

just a few comments

Post by Victoria Steele »

Justice,

As I said before, welcome to the Forum. I have a couple of comments.

" Take a Deep Breath"

Nobody here is going to "flame on you " or try to shut your expansive thoughts down, but have a little respect here for this particular peanut gallery. I sense that you have had an unusual experience ... (having something glide over your head like that would have rattled me into all kinds of action too!) but slow up just a bit and try to appreciate how this forum seems to work. I said a long time ago that I felt that we were like wind chimes and that together .... when this unseen "force" came through we all added our particular tone to the symphony. So understand that of us. We are not a one man band. If you want to be that then this truely might not be the place for you. I personally am ready to give you all the respect you deserve and I expect that from you too.

I appreciate your chevron sign at the end of your message but don't expect me to pick up on that. No disrespect to you but I am not a sheep and I don't just pick up a banner or a sign without investigating it first.

You have found some good and thoughtful company here Justice. Don't assume just because your mind is filled with magical wonderful mystical thoughts that you are the only one experiencing this. And don't underestimate the company that you are keeping here.

That all said. If you can accpt what I have fired off in your direction gracefully then we might just have a future together! Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Yeah, what she said...

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:I said a long time ago that I felt that we were like wind chimes and that together .... when this unseen "force" came through we all added our particular tone to the symphony. So understand that of us. We are not a one man band. If you want to be that then this truely might not be the place for you.
Well said, Victoria, thank you.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Justice league,
How do,
Slow down PLEASE, I thought I could go off at a gallop, but you are steaming.
Love some of the posts you have written, but don't blame them for locking the posts.
This is about the book been written, so fit into that as best you can, I understand the urge to blast off about what you have learn,t , but slowly , and fit into the relevant places, otherwise it just looks like you are preaching.
I can via my dowsing pin point the earths grid to perfection, and intend to demonstrate this , but all in its right time.
Respect those that are creating this, and they do likewise.
Kevin
fibonacci is king