CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by greggvizza »

Is a 12 string guitar absolutely required or could I get that crop circle thing to happen using a standard 6 string?

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Wow...I've been mssing out on this great thread so I'm putting my flag down to listen in here.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This bloke sure can talk, when he keeps on about earth energies, think of external universe energies perhaps?
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 0861840331
Lake titikaka looks like it needs a visit?

kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Have you ever seen the floor in masonic lodges?
I wonder what they are planning at the moment?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... n2008.html
here's a broad hint?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Thanks Kevin, for the Masonic floor design crop circle link.

When I saw the crop circle image, I thought “9 diamonds” -- but I only counted 4 right off. Then I realized that each column’s base would also be a diamond -- so 4 more. Then I saw that it all sits on a big diamond base. So, 9 indeed.

Nine diamonds resonates with me in particular since I recently ran across a 9 of diamonds playing card tucked away in a used book I was impelled to buy. It had significance for me. If I can get the scanned image of the card, and particularly what is on its reverse side, to show up on another posting, I’ll do it. I haven’t figured out how to include photographs and other images yet, but I’m working on it.

We’ve commented on the significance of the number nine before.

As ever,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Griffin wrote:Nine diamonds resonates with me in particular since I recently ran across a 9 of diamonds playing card tucked away in a used book I was impelled to buy. It had significance for me. If I can get the scanned image of the card, and particularly what is on its reverse side, to show up on another posting, I’ll do it. I haven’t figured out how to include photographs and other images yet, but I’m working on it.

Griffin
Griffin,

Upload the image to Photobucket, snapfish, or a free hosting site. Then use the image tags [img] and put in the URL in between the tags. That's it. Just like posting a URL...

Hope that helps!

Later,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Thanks Magic, and Fred FM too.

There's something missing in this image posting equation for me. I uploaded the images but they won't post. It must have something to do with a wrong address. The caption that ends up on the image won't carry it. With a URL, the address in the window does it, but not with these images -- at least in my experience so far. A whole new territory. Any ideas? It's probably something absurdly simple, once you know it.

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Griffin,

OK, I went to a website and I right clicked on an image and View image to get a URL. Like this one:
http://www.lostinspacerobot.com/images/LineUp.jpg

Put image tags (Img) and (/img) but square brackets instead of ( ) around it and you should be able to see it in your post when do do a preview.
Make sure it has a .jpg or .gif extension (no movies) and you should be good to go.
Play with it, it's not too hard...

MagicBill
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Griffin,

One thing. Do a Cntl + F5 to refresh the view in Windows and to make sure the page isn't being read from the memory cache.
Sometimes I have to do that to see the images...

Later,

MagicBill
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Griffin wrote:Thanks Magic, and Fred FM too.

There's something missing in this image posting equation for me. I uploaded the images but they won't post. It must have something to do with a wrong address. The caption that ends up on the image won't carry it. With a URL, the address in the window does it, but not with these images -- at least in my experience so far.
I don't know what you are doing, but it seems pretty straight forward to me. You want to COPY IMAGE LOCATION not the copy image. The paste the image location URL into your post and place the IMG tags at the beginning and end of the URL. Hope this clarifies it for you.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Griffin
Senior Officer

Reverse image on 9 Diamonds

Post by Griffin »

Griffin
Senior Officer

Finally a snap

Post by Griffin »

Fred Fm & Magic-

Photobucket did it. I tried Snapfish but it wasn't a snap for this. I did "go fish" and finally caught it in the photobucket. It was a snap after all.

Thanks for your help.

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Goings forth

Post by Griffin »

Folks-

I’m sharing this “Catalina” card image as a “cosmic ha-ha” in the context of this Flow Forum. Somewhat recently I was in a favorite used book store and came across a novel by Deepak Chopra entitled The Return of Merlin. It’s a fancifully presented story of the playing out through history of recurring personalities, themes, and wizard games -- culminating in a transformative renaissance or golden age with the return of Merlin, Arthur, and others from the time of Camelot. Although I have more than enough research material and writing projects to deal with, I was moved to buy it.

I had mixed reactions to its style and contents, but I read quickly through it. In the process, I came across a playing card place marker left in the book, at a spot of particular interest for me. The card made an immediate connection, since its back side had “Catalina” in large letters at the top left of an aerial view of Avalon Harbor on Santa Catalina Island. The card’s image didn’t scan well, but the exact spot where I first met Townsend Brown is just visible at the lower left where the pier juts out into the ocean from the beach in the image I’ve included. The card’s face is the Nine of Diamonds. Altogether, it presented a cogent personal message for me and, given the appropriateness of the Avalon image and the theme of Chopra’s book, it was much more to me than “merely” coincidental. It was a magic and fun moment to experience and a nice memento in its own way. Perhaps a few others I retained from the visit with TTB will eventually re-surface. I thought again that synchronicity never sleeps.

Other posts have touched on the “goings forth” of the past, present, and future. Our movement and going forth into a renaissance and recurring golden age is an important theme in my book, as it was in the dialogue with TTB. He believed we were moving into it, and that was almost thirty years ago.

You never know what you may be dealt -- and by whom, and how, where, or when.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

card deck

Post by Griffin »

Has anyone seen a card deck with this Santa Catalina Avalon Harbor image?

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

The Other Avalon

Post by Griffin »