Hi Paul and All

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Gravity control forum?

Post by Trickfox »

Jim

Just wondering if you are going to allow anyone else to register in your forum in the future?

I just checked to see if I could register but that function is still locked out.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

how to get in?

Post by grinder »

Jim,
Must be frustrating to have people knocking on your forum door and yet still have to deal with tidal waves of spam.

I did notice one thing though when I checked your forum out. There is a "Linda Brown" listed as one of your members. Someone who logged in sometime in October. So, if that is THE Linda Brown why is she there I wonder? and why hasn't she posted any responses? In fact, why do you have so many members who haven't said a word in response to what has been said? Are they just a bunch of "little listening posts?" and if that is the case, how do you get any kind of active discussion going if all your people want to do is collect information to report home with it?

And the other question is, why would someone want to volunteer to feed them information? Strikes me that at least on this forum most of these folks work for their dinner. And the third question ... you want me to E mail you so that you can enter me "manually". When I do that .... what else am I being "entered into". I have this paranoid (is it actually) idea in my head of this enormous "list" being drawn up by some shadowy situation. I am not sure I am good on that. Friends say that I inherited my suspicious nature from my Dad and he never trusted ANYBODY.

Its got to be a tough deal for you because I sense you are serious. But here you have spammers on one side and quiet listeners on the other. Some maybe taking notes ? Frustrating huh? Enough questions! grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: how to get in?

Post by Trickfox »

grinder wrote: Enough questions! grinder
Darned tootin hey!!!

Aw shucks !!!

We Need a little trickfox humour here......

Knock Knock.......

Who's there?.....

Your.....

My what.....?

Future....?

What.......?

Yes....

No way hoser, cause it hasen't happened yet....

surprise.... it's here!!!

Oh my!!!
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Grinder has a point!

Post by Trickfox »

Yup MACSEEHEAR@MAC.... looks like a vacuum cleaner to me too.

How about it Mac-person would you finance me my dream Mac Machine?
I love your new commercials. Got a new satellite constallation system for you Steve, beats Teledesic too.

I think that Jim and David should just simply read more about the past of this forum. Like I was trying to say a while back. There is so much information but so few who have the patience to READ IT ALL FIRST, before forming an opinion as to what is reality.

Some people find the way to ignore detail in commoly accepted foundations of this technology. "I'm not a technical person" -becomes their excuse to fail in accepting an accurate account of objective reality. They soon become aware of the fact that objective reality decides where the funding is sourced in any positivistic endeavor.

Otherwise reality is judged as a choice by classical and modern day study in Metaphysics.

Ouch!!! that's enough

Victoria?... help me here.

My Dolphox was not feeling well today, and I'm sad too....

Trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

in a rational world

Post by Victoria Steele »

Hey trickfox,

This is a tough world to really understand sometimes. I have still to figure out the rationality of things. For example, in a truly RATIONAL WORLD cowboys would ride sidesaddle. Luv ya Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

rational and gender

Post by Trickfox »

Yes and in a rational world only woman bleed?

Trickfox
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Did you fall into a time warp?

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:Jim,
Must be frustrating to have people knocking on your forum door and yet still have to deal with tidal waves of spam.

I did notice one thing though when I checked your forum out. There is a "Linda Brown" listed as one of your members. Someone who logged in sometime in October. So, if that is THE Linda Brown why is she there I wonder? and why hasn't she posted any responses? In fact, why do you have so many members who haven't said a word in response to what has been said? Are they just a bunch of "little listening posts?" and if that is the case, how do you get any kind of active discussion going if all your people want to do is collect information to report home with it?

And the other question is, why would someone want to volunteer to feed them information? Strikes me that at least on this forum most of these folks work for their dinner. And the third question ... you want me to E mail you so that you can enter me "manually". When I do that .... what else am I being "entered into". I have this paranoid (is it actually) idea in my head of this enormous "list" being drawn up by some shadowy situation. I am not sure I am good on that. Friends say that I inherited my suspicious nature from my Dad and he never trusted ANYBODY.

Its got to be a tough deal for you because I sense you are serious. But here you have spammers on one side and quiet listeners on the other. Some maybe taking notes ? Frustrating huh? Enough questions! grinder
Grinder,

How nice to see you have returned. I thought perhaps my response to your PM awhile back just might have scared you away.

The absence of your carefully crafted questions and postings left a void that was noticable to me.

I have found you to be a curious individual. I hope all is well.

Welcome back,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

carefully crafted?

Post by grinder »

Mikado,

I see that we are sharing airtime today. Carefully crafted responses? Hardly! But thamks for the compliment of thinking so. I write by the seat of my pants. But thats what this is all about I have come to figure. Just responding to the thought that flys in front of you and slapping it down there. Sometimes I hardly recognize myself! But I think that you know what I am talking about. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

You were gone??

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:So Paul....Another chapter or two before Christmas break? Or am I pushing my luck????? you guys all pick up the chant please, help remind Paul Thursday, thursday, thursday.
Victoria, you are always pushing your luck, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

In a perfect world, something this week, and something next week before we throw the dog in the car and drive down to Dallas for Xmas. Oh Yippee!

But, as I suspect you're beginning to realize... it's a less than perfect world... <g>

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

less than a perfect world.

Post by Victoria Steele »

No shit shirlock.

Anybody happen to see " The Unit" last night. Just wondered.

I felt for the guy in the plane and wondered if that is the fate for all really important black ops guys, once they are finished with their work. Is the only way out .... that way? Like one of the guys said on the forum ... you would actually have a little red light on your forhead, wouldn't you? Now I understand much better the value in ONLY learning what you happen to need to know at any one point. Once you "know too much", what happens then?

Also interesting how two sides to the same story can be told. Witness the scene with the little boy and his father, traveling, right after the war, its the deep south, they are black ... the father asks a white woman if she would go into the local cafe to purchase a sodie for his son ... he knows he cannot step inside the all white cafe ... he is already getting withering looks from morons inside ... who decide to take it "outside" with the black soldier (in uniform, by the way.) because he had the gaul to speak to a white woman.

The story eventually comes down to the family that the soldier (now their grandfather and the receipient of a silver star, finally) talked these guys out of killing him and his son .... which is what they were planning to do. Thats what the family heard .... but the reality was ..... when he knew there was no other way .... he dispatched both of them ... took his son and their car and left.

Interesting to me after the discussion that we just had about less than honorable professions. I guess when it comes down to the survival of yourself and your family (maybe your nation) you have a tendency to play by a different set of rules. What was it that Morgan told you? He plays by Kinja Rules which I am beginning to appreciate far more than I ever did.

Oh, my doggie likes the foam on the top of the lattes by the way. Spoiled. Victoria
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

thanking you all

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I just wanted to take this time and this space (now, there is an interesting phrase considering all of the time and space subjects that we have covered) But its important right now for me to tell ALL OF YOU how very much I have appreciated and valued and looked forward to your input in this forum " Pool".

When I asked for folks to come join us in this "pool" I had no idea of the responses that would be generated. ( Do you realize that the count is over 3500 now !)...... And I am amazed to about the quality of those responses, scientific and nonscientific, religious perhaps, mystical perhaps, upset, puzzled, wise, perturbed, excited,thoughtful and at this moment perhaps, my personal favorite state ..... hopeful.

I wish to all of you a joyous holiday whether you are with family or alone.

I was recently reminded that the state of aloneness is sometimes more connected than anything else in the universe, and so I send that reminder out to everyone, and one of our forum members in particular. We might operate as if we are not connected to others but we all still know in our hearts somehow that ... just like waking up and finding friends smiling at us and handing us hot chocolate on a blustery and cold winter night .... we are NEVER REALLY alone.

Love to you all, Elizabeth
Jim
Space Cadet

gravity as a push

Post by Jim »

Hi All

First while I think of it, Grinder, I sent an email to the Linda Brown you mentioned had registered on the antigravity forum. That was about two weeks ago and no reply.

I spent part of today reading Paul's book starting with page one instead of dipping in spottily and I'm now on chapter eleven. I don't think I can finish it tonight but I'm on a roll. Paul, it's great. Sell a million copies and then make the movie. But we should move fast before governments find themselves in the new spacecar biz. Hope that's a silly thought but on the movie side start thinking of archival footage, newsreels, headlines, you're doing this already, right?

I had a small eureka moment when I read this:
"Townsend Brown, a student of 706 Arden Road has conducted experiments since last September which have convinced him that while there is a law of gravitation, the force is caused by a “pushâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a bomb, not a balance

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Those are THE scariest words so far " Current thinking describes a bomb, not a balance"

And when Linda Brown shows up on your forum please tell her that shes the one lady I would really like to talk to about now. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: gravity as a push

Post by Mikado14 »

Jim wrote:Hi All

First while I think of it, Grinder, I sent an email to the Linda Brown you mentioned had registered on the antigravity forum. That was about two weeks ago and no reply.
Now honestly think about it. Do you really think that if that is THE Linda Brown, daughter of Townsend Brown, is going to acknowledge anyone? Well, then I have her evaluated wrongly. I would reckon that she is observing from a safe place to see this unfold. If she were to become known, well, the plethora of questions would overwhelm and it would be self defeating. Let it be the way it is. I am sure that if she wants to, she will let her presence be known.
Jim wrote: there is a law of gravitation, the force is caused by a “pushâ€
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy