Alien? Cargo Gods?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: shred of evidence

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:In all of your research do you have even one little shred of evidence that Townsend Brown was in communication with another intelligence?
I have posted my answer to grinder's question in a new thread:

viewtopic.php?p=2368#2368

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: THEY?

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:Elizabeth,

Where the heck did Paul find you?
She found me, grinder. She found me.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

new thread post

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I don't even remember where I saw it but I noticed a mention of Wilbur Smith and a man named Sarbacher and I though Shheeeze, this is getting better and better, Paul actually says that Sarbachers name comes up in Dr, Browns daybook. So, where we might not be able to prove meetings with aliens we can at least trust in solid contact between Townsend Brown and Sarbacher and who knows where that might lead! Indeed it was Sarbacher who had told the Canadian Smith that " There is a project more secret than the HBomb"

So I thought I would grab the opportunity and announce that I am going to start a separate thread on Smith and Sarbacher and we can all meet in that pool! Mark C.

Link to the new thread:

viewtopic.php?t=329