NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
arc
Junior Birdman

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by arc »

Are you sure Mercury is only ever a "He"
either/or

The Mercury, its a title
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

Post by ladygrady »

Hello long white cloud,

I think that Linda might just know that already <g>

One of your links had this exceptionally interesting little piece and try as I might, I can't let it pass.

"From 1978 to 1988, Skip Atwater was the Operations and Training Officer for the once highly classified US Army Intelligence remote viewing surveillance program, and played an important role in the program’s founding. Working closely with the personnel in the SRI International remote viewing research program, he trained professional intelligence personnel to remote view, then used these highly skilled psychic spies to conduct thousands of remote viewing intelligence collection missions for a variety of US intelligence agencies. For ten years Skip worked directly with the cadre of remote viewers, helping to hone their skills,

Helping "hone their skills" my ass. One in particular of the people in that study just ran right through all of their "protocols" and their rules. Its a marvel really that in that block of names and faces and all the hoopla ... the REALLY talented people contacted are never mentioned . Now I know thats the way its supposed to be and thats OK by me. really it is. Just blows my stack once in awhile. grady
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

arc wrote: I think Linda and Mikado will see the concept, I know Kevin does and I am still spooked from a while ago when I "thought" something or was busy "making drawings" and kevins very next post was almost as if he were looking over my shoulder.

Linda ... Gaia is listening
And we all know what Mercury is busy doing
Mr. arc,

Don't you just love Gregg's description? Sometimes you have to just take advantage of what nature gives you whether it be water falling to turn a wheel or the aether spinning electrons.

Damn, some days it just good to be alive.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote: Mr. Langley,

How's things down under? A local fellow just decided to move to Australia and is into VW's. In order to ship them to his new home, it was necessary to drain, clean out and pressure wash every thing - enignes, transaxles etc. I thought of you and thought it has the "cosmic ha ha" that it was - VW's, Australia and Langley....is that where all VW lovers endup?...<g>

Mr. arc - I like...no, I very much like your statement

Mr. Langley - What could be more devastating than a nuclear weapon? - remember that question a while ago? You have given a part of the answer. The next question is how do you do it and what is it you are doing. nuff said!

Mikado

***edit for grammar
Ha . I never joined the VW club when I was young - they were all too eccentric for me [innocent pause, people look down and shuffle feet] and I cant join now as they all too rich and I drive a Peugeot. But out in the bush, guys used to get together with their VWs, open a few tins and put bricks on the throttles. The engine that blew up last was the winner. They are getting thin on ground down here now. But he'll have a good time down here, the clubs are still around and people still know how to tune them. I miss mine. I never owned a 1303L. The curved windscreen and dashboard are very sexy. A '57 with a 71 donk is the way to go though. Nothing wrong with swing axles if you like tumble dryers. I'm working up a thought here, its a bit of a strain at this hour:

Idunno, you take the protons away, hold the neutron in place and somehow tickle it so it thinks the protons are still there. The binding enegy is like short range hooks and is the result of proximity so how you use it I dont know. Maybe a group of neutrons reacting to a single point. like a ring of neutrons acting on the centre of circle. Maybe theres a proton there. Maybe you fire the proton through the circle of neutrons. There might be a pulsed output from the neutrons.

It would have to be a radial arrange, not horizontally opposed. Sadly. Hang on, it could be linear.

Firing a stream of protons passed 2 parallel rows of neutrons so as to stimulate mass conversion in the neutrons but the proton is passing by with sufficient energy to resist the binding energy, which becomes free. What that would do or cause by way of em pulse I dont know.

Make a tube entirely composed of neutrons, the tube internal diameter = diameter of proton (plus a critical gap distance. Something about Coulomb distance. To invoke a response from the neutron).

Fire a stream of protons with sufficient energy to drive them passed the neutrons without capture down the tube of neutrons and see what happens when neutron mass conversion results in binding energy that isnt used. The neutrons would cycle from high mass to low mass according to formula given in that link for binding energy.

Linear Neutron motor. Maybe you'd need some sort of capacitor to store the flux.
Surfing the neutron event horizon and triggering binding energy output.

The problem is how to make it horizontally opposed and how to make the cyclotron that fires the protons small enough to fit into the back seat of the VW.

Fission is the sudden release of nuclear energy but there has to be a way of using it to cause a controlled flow of zp energy into the neutron by bleeding off binding energy. Burning out a neutron and causing a hernia in the surface of the zp field would be worse I guess. If my kindergarten understanding is leading me in a direction. This though isnt total whimsy.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Lady Grady

I was hoping to hear more from you, Arc, and others who have been way for a while.
After reading your post I looked up Skip Atwater because I thought I had heard of him before.
I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehtZCemim0wand this other interview:
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles ... Part_1.htm
Anyhow....
I find it interesting that there is some very basic technology at work here but unlike what I've been looking at recently, -all of it is far from being related to computers and artificial intelligence. In fact most of the science revolves around what the mind itself can do with a little help from external stimuli. for example Psycho-active drugs, hemi-synch devices, and several other psychotronic gadgets which may also include T.T. Brown type "electrostatic speakers" generating supersonic and subsonic frequencies slightly out of phase from orthogonal angles.

Actually sounds like a fun laboratory experiment to me....

And then by coincident I found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4V4nb6OTG0
It's a story about yet another Atwater.... This time Lee Atwater....

This is another story about the power of the mind.... The power to destroy using mind games and unfair tactics.
Then, -in utter contrast, it becomes the story of a powerful mind destroyed by a powerful tumor.

Now..... the question is.... Is it all coincidence?

Ther power of remote viewing...
The power of Remote control political dirty tricks.....
The power of "remote induced" brain tumors....

Just pushing around odd pieces of a big puzzle here.

No remote viewing intended of course...

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

In keeping with Mr. Trickfox's previous post of hemi-sync as told by Mr. Atwater, I offer this video for your perusal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXGckunUaU

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Hello Ladygrady

You dont just splash in the kiddies paddling pool do you, 40,000 fathoms seems to be your choice of hunting ground <laughing>
The remote viewing topic is one that raises many questions for me, perhaps someone here should start a dedicated RV thread.
if its truely possible then it is ???quantum??.

I think I will take some time to jot down basic thoughts on the issue ready for a post-it session...

Hold that train...
Mikado14 wrote:
arc wrote: I think Linda and Mikado will see the concept, I know Kevin does and I am still spooked from a while ago when I "thought" something or was busy "making drawings" and kevins very next post was almost as if he were looking over my shoulder.

Linda ... Gaia is listening
And we all know what Mercury is busy doing
Mr. arc,

Don't you just love Gregg's description? Sometimes you have to just take advantage of what nature gives you whether it be water falling to turn a wheel or the aether spinning electrons.

Damn, some days it just good to be alive.

Mikado
Mikado;
I totally agree, Greggs description - now that I have read it- is very intriguing. And I begin to sense a distinct similarity, almost a flavour to it.

This of course begs the question, why is this stuff just popping out of the blue like this, and what the hecks happening here?.

On a serious note: We are all aware that "to us" it seems the pace of "change" has been ramping up for the last 150 years or so, the gentle curve has changed to an incline and the incline seems to now be a hill. In light of this do you think it has always been this way? are we just awed by our own measure of growth or do you think that 4000 years ago they also thought that "things are changing".
Did the Egyptians also think "wow" when they built the Sphinx and then the Pyramids, Did the Romans think "wow - we rule"
Are we just a bunch of egotistical baboons?? (speaking for myself of course)

On a very serious note: is the Caroline group... the Industrial-Military complex?

kevin;
I do wonder about the brains "neuron wired network" and its ability to form chains-of-links, becaue chains have resonant and harmonic frequencies. Are some of the chains acting not only as arm-leg muscle movers but also spliced together to form multi-coil of antenni.
literally doing "double duty"?. I know I have said it before but I recommend you folk watch the movie The Thirteenth floor.

Ravings of the arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

arc,

I agree about Lady Grady. She does like deep and very dark water!

You said "On a very serious note: is the Caroline group... the Industrial-Military complex?

And forgive me if this seems presumptious but my answer to that would be NO, However that is not to say that they would not have very strong ties within the military and within the industrial arrangements. They would HAVE to have those " ties" to be able to get anything done for themselves and also to protect their own identities. A certain amout of " inbedding" I think would probably be the best description. A certain level of "parallel dimensions" in their responsibilities.

How did Dad get transferred so quickly from being a lowly seaman first class ... in San Diego to working at the Navy Research Lab in Washington DC.... within a month no less ... and working with all of the equipment THAT WAS IMPORTANT TO HIM AND ACTUALLY BELONGED TO HIM. He donated it to the Navy but they accepted it and then put him in charge of it ... gave him his first white lab coat from the Navy ... he loved that idea ... and he also mentioned that he had his own lab ( with his name on the door). Dad was in hog heaven.

Then a scientist from the Netherlands borrowed a Navy submarine to " measure gravity"and look again ... there goes Townsend Brown. He held an odd position during that crusie ... he was still just a lowly sailor but was in charge of some of the projects on the sub. They didn't even know ( protocol you know) who he should eat with. He made the comment that he was afraid that the Navy would have him eating on the deck because they didn't know where to put him.

About six months later he was " On loan from the Navy " to the Johnson cruise on the beautiful " Caroline" ,,,, and during one particularly important test he was in total control of the ships course and mission and the son of the owner was even taking notes for him ....

Later when he was but out to sea on the Nashville Mr. Eldridge Johnson himself made arrangements for all of his beloved equipment to be taken care of and the monitoring continued at the University of Pa..... I go through all of this just to point out all of the interesting ties that linked his actions to the needs of another group ... which had agendas to fill .... and cruising certain parts of the ocean depths meant alot to them. And the Navy seemed to go along with it all.

And many years later I watched as a " boarding party" from a Navy sub anchored in Avalon harbor visited Dad and hand carried one of his special " sensors" for a " deep sea trial". How does that happen?

Got off course. Sorry. My point is ... this is a deeper draft vessel. Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

arc wrote:On a serious note: We are all aware that "to us" it seems the pace of "change" has been ramping up for the last 150 years or so, the gentle curve has changed to an incline and the incline seems to now be a hill. In light of this do you think it has always been this way? are we just awed by our own measure of growth or do you think that 4000 years ago they also thought that "things are changing".
I think we are experiencing a very different rate of change than past generations. The rate of change per year seems as if it has been on an exponential curve; the knee of the curve being the 1900’s. It hit me one day while sitting in a room talking with my grandfather. He said, “see that road out front, I remember when it was a dirt road and full of horses and buggies”. Now this wasn’t me reading a history book this was a person speaking that was alive and breathing. He lived in a world with horse and buggies and I was watching people walk on the moon. If you think about it, horse and buggy was the same means of transportation that the Babylonians or Egyptians used 4000 years ago and I was talking with a live human that lived in that. Up until about 150 years ago ships were wooden with sails, same as the ancient Phoenicians. Now they are nuclear powered.

On an exponential curve, progress is very slow at first, for a very long time, but once the knee of the curve is reached, things progresses very rapidly. Right after the short period of rapid progress (in the knee of the curve) an exponential function goes asymptotic, which means that it goes to one smidgeon this side of infinity within one second.

I grabbed the following exponential graph off of the internet; I hope they don’t mind me linking to it. It is charting photographs taken vs time, but it is indicative of the exponential rate of change for all human progress, and is a great illustration of an exponential curve.

GV
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7723286.stm
For Mikado and other "Trekers"
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7723286.stm
For Mikado and other "Trekers"
Trickfox
Ok Mr. Trickfox, I have seen that trailer and there is another "floating about". I did notice something interesting, it mentioned "Boxing Day 2008"....isn't that in about two weeks? The last thing I read was that they were going to postpone the release date.

This is for Ms Brown,.....December 12th is coming....remember? Don't be standing still...(hint)

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

You know, thats a special thought Gregg. The history of mankinds transportation changes his entire world view. Looking down that same dusty road ... My grandmother too talked about unhitching her Dads doctors buggy in this rural Pa town. And now we are all contemplating what it might be like to " teleport" ourselves ... what an amazing one hundred years! A piece of sand on the beach..... yet here we all are ... actually participating in watching the change. I think sometimes if I blink it will all go away .... but it doesn't. What an amazing life.

And speaking of cool movies. When does " The Day the Earth Stood Still" come out? That movie is worth a very special theater party I think. When it came out the first time Dad closed down the lab in California ( so he told me) so that all of his staff could see the movie together. When this one comes out, I hope that it is as important a movie!

Travelling by foot, then cart, then auto, train, plane, and someday just a doorway. What stuff to look forward to! Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote: And speaking of cool movies. When does " The Day the Earth Stood Still" come out? That movie is worth a very special theater party I think. When it came out the first time Dad closed down the lab in California ( so he told me) so that all of his staff could see the movie together. When this one comes out, I hope that it is as important a movie!
Ms Brown, let me help:
Me...Mikado wrote:This is for Ms Brown,.....December 12th is coming....remember? Don't be standing still...(hint)
Should I say this?....maybe...maybe not......oh hell...sure, why not, and Kim calls me thick.

Mikado
<g>
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Honesty

Post by Mikado14 »

Someone asked about Honesty. I have never lied to this forum in any capacity.

They want truth, then I give you some truth, ......

Now you know what I looked like three weeks after I died. Imagine what happened to the inside.

Truth and Honesty, you have some now.

Mikado

PS: I will remove the image tomorrow evening, wouldn't want to make anyone too uneasy.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado,

Thank you for sharing your image.
I'm sure that was difficult to do just as what you had to endure.
Please don't remove the image. It will be a reminder to us all of what you went through.
Every day you are here is another gift from God for both you and us...

Take care,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...