Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Downloads

Post by kevin.b »

I am certain Dr Brown will have been noting with utmost precision the realtive position of the sun and planets etc , ALL AROUND A YEAR.
There are thirteen zodiacs, its all to fibonacci scale.
They have demonised thirteen, whoever they are?
The serpent will be the DNA pattern out in the 26,000 year cycle around a point.
The system will breath, pressurise and decompress, heat and freeze, supply and take back.
It would appear to me that we are here at a very very special TIME in all of that great cycle.
It makes a strange sort of sense to me, that we may all know all of the time , all at once.
Then everybody will be know it alls?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:I am certain Dr Brown will have been noting with utmost precision the realtive position of the sun and planets etc , ALL AROUND A YEAR.
There are thirteen zodiacs, its all to fibonacci scale.
They have demonised thirteen, whoever they are?
The serpent will be the DNA pattern out in the 26,000 year cycle around a point.
The system will breath, pressurise and decompress, heat and freeze, supply and take back.
It would appear to me that we are here at a very very special TIME in all of that great cycle.
It makes a strange sort of sense to me, that we may all know all of the time , all at once.
Then everybody will be know it alls?
Kevin
Kevin,

This is exactly what I said here.
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=19729#p19729 wrote:Now I highlighted Ophiucus the Serpent Bearer and the Serpent is the 13th zodiac constellation. There are 13 zodiacs, not 12 as normally thought. The Serpent is the missing zodiac. There is also a passage in Revelations that talks about the Serpent and it could be a vague reference to this constellation and the "star" wormwood (brown star) which hits the earth. This angle is an extreme southern angle which NASA already admitted may be difficult to detect until it is too late. It would also be with the sun behind it which would be difficult to detect anyway.
Does that make me a know it all? I hardly think so. The older I get, the less I realize I know about anything it seems. But my teenage daughter thinks she knows everything. The sad thing is at that age, I thought I did too and I'm sure I forgot more than she or I ever knew at that age...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

EHD wrote:
Help me out here Skyfish. I think that I am seeing some of my comments quoted in your texts but because there is no link to names even I am getting confused and I can just imagine how hard it is for others. Grab some quotation marks ... or change the color ... or something because all of this is confusing enough.

Yes..that one did not come out well...and I promise to do better!

Kevin wrote:
The vedas talk about a period of time when brahman will go into a state of quiet...no longer manifesting the material universe...and then awaken and start over.

Linda,
Do I have to be a pony? I wanna be a skyfish! Fishes don't leave tracks!
Maybe your father met abraxas...or naga? :D

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin,
I am looking into fractal software. There is free code on the internet. Have you played with it? I would love to see your "numbers" in fractal display.
Any ideas?
skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
It is a miracle that I can turn this machine on, never mind embrace it, my instincts tell me to put a sledge hammer through the screen, I hate it, and it knows it.
I will not have a mobile phone near me.
I can hardly bare to watch the television, the sound out of the radio grates.
We are been subjected to mass brainwashing and control.
As You can gather, I have no interest , whatsoever in this THING.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

I understand Kevin, I have a cell phone but it is off most of the time. We are polluting the field.

In buddhism there is a form of meditation that involves kindling the light of universal, unconditional love in ones heart...that is the frequency.
skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

The Great Pyramid

Post by Mikado14 »

Kevin, my Latvian English friend, I don't know how much reading you do but here is a book if your interested in a use for the Great Pyramid from a channeler.

The Initiation by Elizabeth Haich

http://www.number12secret.com/portal/in ... &Itemid=28

Mikado

PS - ***edit*** This is for you Ms Brown, there is something significant about the partial picture but I don't know what.

http://www.aurorapress.com/html/elisabeth_haich.html
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

cut and pastes

Post by Mikado14 »

My disdain for "cut and pastes artists" is well known. However, I truly felt that this might be well placed here. There is some truth, if not all, to what is said.

“IN THE LAST GREAT EPOCH in human history, people in the West forgot completely that it isn’t enough to knew the secrets of physics, mathematics, and chemistry, and that on the contrary the very first object of man’s study, research and understanding should be man himself, the discoverer of all these secrets. While his attention was directed to things outside himself, he neglected to look inside and ask the question, Who am I? This omission had serious consequences: while technological developments became ever more perfect, ran himself became more and more imperfect. At the very time that engineering and technology were enhancing man’s personal comfort, his soul was sinking deeper and deeper into dissatisfaction and misery. A person who has lost himself is plagued by burning unrest, and the result of inner dissatisfaction, tragedy within the man, is always war, destruction, cosmic catastrophe. Humanity plunges into misery for the same reason that people seek happiness outside themselves, instead of in the one and only place where it can be found, within! But the sufferings that often seem to grow and compound themselves finally force us to turn our attention away from things and toward the person who is suffering—ourself! Sooner or later we must learn that the true reason for our sufferings our abysmal lack of self-understanding and self-control. Man simply does not know his own soul and the principles and forces at work deep within it. He does not know the source of his thoughts or the tree of his wishes, and chained dawn by this ignorance of his own being, cannot control either himself or his destiny. In the same blind way in which he follows his animal instincts and urges, fate buffets him to and fro like a rudderless ship in a storm. On the other hand, when one has learned recognize the various levels at which life goes on within his self, and learn to control himself, he is also able to control his fate. The power which guides our fate did not create man for misery but for happiness. Only blindness pushes him into suffering.”

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

skyfish wrote:Kevin,
I am looking into fractal software. There is free code on the internet. Have you played with it? I would love to see your "numbers" in fractal display.
Any ideas?
skyfish
Mandelbrot!
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/programs/h ... te=hi&ch=1

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Yes, well worth a cut-and-paste, imho.

The deep study of Yoga by Elizabeth Haich allowed her to become an effective transmitter of ancient truths, as exemplified. Her channeling talents could be seriously considered, given the source.

The Sun Chariot, pictured on the wall in the photograph on the link, is appropriate to her deep Yoga practice since Yoga’s literal meaning is a yoking or linking – ultimately to that self-effulgent Samadhi state which is our true nature, symbolized by the Sun. The “horses” are reigned and carry the Yogi serenely across the inner and outer firmament. Quite a ride!

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fm no static,
Annoyingly, your link only works for those in the U S A.

Griffin,
we are Gold, the sun is gold, the domes on the temples are gold.
The temples mirror the position reflected on the surface
The moon is 400 times smaller than the sun.
The sun is 400 times the distance away than the moon.
You cannot see the far side of the moon.
the SILVER moon.
The golden sun.
Alice stepped through the silvered MIRROR to see the far side of the silvered mirror.
She saw the crescent smile of a cat?
Alice was written by a quantem mathmatician, out of time.
I'm off to nibble some cheese.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK8zaVYrsPI
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
I hope you look towards Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, 26 years chair of mathmatics at Christ college, which is as good as it gets.
And His story of the hunt for a snark, by a strange band of ten.
If You search back on this site, you will find that a first edition of Alices adventures in wonderland ( only 18 known surviving copies exist) was obtained by a possible Caroline.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. (Kevin) B., now this is very strange. Just half an hour ago I came across the following clip on You Tube by coincidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgbntWU7pG8

The first thing I thought was how large a newspaper or magazine one would need to kill that fat, annoying, pompous bug with a fake British accent and tripping on God knows what kind of psychoactive substances. <g>

I seriously doubt that there was only tobacco in the bug's hookah. And sitting on a possibly hallucinogenic mushroom of considerable proportions while doing the standard "Puff, the Magic Dragon" also does not help to allay my suspicions quite entirely <g>.

But speaking seriously, I later glanced through Mr. Dodgson's biography and what immediately caught my eye were his missing diaries. Perhaps this topic was already addressed previously at the forum and I might be well advised to do a search.

And he was a mathematician with a peculiar brain (epilepsy is not always what it seems). It would be interesting which mathematical areas he found so fascinating and how is this linked with his literary opus.

Not without good reason was Eldridge Johnson interested in Alice's story, I believe.

Thank you again for the pointer, Mr. B.

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mr. Mikdado,
Great links! Elizabeth Haich....!!! New to me but I like her! Reincarnation would explain a lot!

people in the West forgot completely that it isn’t enough to knew the secrets of physics, mathematics, and chemistry, and that on the contrary the very first object of man’s study, research and understanding should be man himself

Yes...inward...there lie the answers! When one knows ones's true nature, then one knows the creator.

Griffin:
The “horses” are reigned and carry the Yogi serenely across the inner and outer firmament. Quite a ride!

In the upanishads in order for one to attain samadhi, one must reign in the horses of the 5 senses...this is true!
Linda! Horses!

FM! Yes...that is the pbs show I have been ranting about...I am still stuck in fractal land...can you recommend any fractal software...the one I just tried locked my system.

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
I consider that the mushroom and the pipe were a nod in the direction of what could be seen there, but don't overlook the caterpillar, and it's transformation .
DMT rules as we dream?
Kevin
fibonacci is king