CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by htmagic »

amalie wrote:Dear and very truthful forum .

I just wanted to tell you that I am going to a Cape Canaveral conference in a few weeks . Yes I got to speak on " Moon Law "

What is the symbolism of the moon , for Islam , does anyone know ?

Best Wishes

Amalie
Amalie,
http://www.chick.com/information/religions/islam/ wrote:First, history and archeology show clearly that Allah was worshiped as a pagan moon god long before Mohammed came on the scene.
And look at the following:
http://islam.about.com/od/history/a/crescent_moon.htm
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-moon-god.htm
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm
http://www.howtobesaved.co.uk/whatisislam.php

Islam can be traced right back to Abraham, the father of the Jews. God promised Abraham a son when he was in his 80s and Sarah was past child bearing age in her 70s. Sarah laughed in her heart but God heard it. Now before the son that God promised was born,
Genesis 16:3 wrote:And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.
So Abram (later named Abraham by God) slept with Hagar and fathered Ishmael. Ishmael is the start of the Islamic race. Now after Hagar conceived, Sarai (later named Sarah by God) was jealous and dealt harshly with Hagar. But God saw it and was displeased and sent an angel of God:
Genesis 16:8-12 wrote:And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.
And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

And Abram was 86 years old when Ishmael was born.
Now when Abraham was 99 and Sarah 90, Sarah conceived and had a son Isaac (Genesis 21). This is the start of the nation of Israel. And there has been enmity between the two ever since although God blessed both and multiplied them as the sand of the sea. That is why there is hate between the two races. So you can educate the Islamic nation all you want, but they have heard these stories since birth and will always hate the nation Israel as they are "God's chosen people." And both nations say that. This is why the President of Iran wants to wipe out Israel. The Jews believe in "an eye for an eye" and not the new Testament Christianity of Jesus to "turn the other cheek." And who can negotiate with that kind of hatred?

Allah is not the God of Abraham or the God of Israel although some would say it is. Allah is actually a moon God. That explains the crescent moon. The Bible clearly warns about false gods and the black rock that is worshiped and kissed at Mecca may actually be a meteorite.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

Hope that helps! I'm headed to bed...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Griffin
Senior Officer

The lunar feminine

Post by Griffin »

Amalie-

I think we can well imagine that in a desert region like Arabia where the sun can be so oppressive, the comparative coolness of the moonlit night would be attractive. The desert voyagers depended on the stars for navigation. A Muslim, particularly a Sufi, might see the star nestling in the protective curve of the crescent moon as a wonderful symbol of the truly surrendered and therefore meek Muslim taking refuge in the merciful Sheikh-Muhammed-Allah.

However, the evidence argues that the crescent moon and star symbol in Islam came out of the Turkic but particularly the Byzantine tradition, which Islam conquered and subsumed. This symbol can be traced back to the pervasive Goddess worship in the region, later honored as Sophia (wisdom) in the Christian Byzantine tradition. Of course, militant Islam wouldn’t want to accept that association. But Fatima, widely honored in Islamic culture, might have had no problem with it.

The vicious, ruthless terrorist “Muslim” is an anomaly in terms of the heart of Islam and the Koran, according to my research and understanding. The moderates and truly surrendered Muslims who honor the Tariq Reheem, the Merciful Path, should be empowered in whatever way possible. It has been generally accepted among Muslims, over the centuries, that the greatest Islamic figures have tended to be mystics and Sufis like Rumi, Ibn al-Arabi, Al Gazali.

Here’s the Wikipedia Sufism link for a look at the more mystical side of Islam:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Nobody has witnessed a crop circle arrive.
They are assumed to arrive in the dark, when the moon is about.
The crops are of course in FIELDS,
Each stalk of every crop has it's own FIELD,
The moon has a FIELD,
The moons FIELD, especially at quadreture, causes interferance patterns in the earths FIELD.
All the stalks of individual crops unite, in a FIELD, to become one huge FIELD.
Five times a day, the muslims lower their heads into the lower area of the earths FIELD.

Light upon light, god guides whom he will to his light.

The timing of this five times a day, is precise, check how many satelites are assisting this.
There are countless sites providing GPS positioning to all the muslims.
They are all in a FIELD,
It's all by FIELD,Brown.
If all the individual FIELDS are induced to sway one way, at the same moment, then the whole FIELD will respond.
In fact , I suspect it will only require a central core in the FIELDS to sway the crops a certain way.
Everything is no-thing coalesced to what it is, held by FIELD, alter the FIELD, alter everything.
Doe a deer a female male deer, far a long long way to go.true and just intonation.

Also, if you google NAVAZ NIGHT SIDE , then think about light not been from the sun.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Maybe off subject here for " Crop Circle Communications:... and maybe not.

Magic Bill. A longlonglong way back in this forum there was a discussion (under the name Elizabeth Helen Drake I think) about the slave girl Hagar and her importance perhaps to human history. The phrase where WILL you go? Has always had a special meaning to many people and ... strangely .... here it is again.

Now please try to be patient with me but here are my current thoughts for consideration.

Doesn't that whole story of the slave girl and Sara and Abraham read like one of the biggest tests of all time? Their time and later? Do you see some sort of strange experiment forming here? Perhaps its just me. Why would God promise the same future to two brothers but then invest them with totally divergent characteristics so that in the future there would be confrontations between them? No way around that. Toward what end? If you look at the scope of years without being tied to them. What is happening here? What sort of " choices" are being set up for the future?

Back to that strange entity which met Hagar on that dusty trail. "WHERE WILL YOU GO? "
The other questions "he" asked ...( paraphrased here, of course,) were ...." Who Are you? Where do you come from?"

All questions remain part of the " truth" that we have yet to uncover for ourselves. Maybe that goes back to the phrase and what I decided a long time ago was a promise ..." You will know the truth "( he never said how long it would take) and " The truth shall set you free". No time frame on that one either, but one can hope to see it on the horizon. Linda

And crop circles are all part of a sort of wierd communications that we still don't recognize.

Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda Brown wrote:<SNIP>
Doesn't that whole story of the slave girl and Sara and Abraham read like one of the biggest tests of all time? Their time and later? Do you see some sort of strange experiment forming here? Perhaps its just me. Why would God promise the same future to two brothers but then invest them with totally divergent characteristics so that in the future there would be confrontations between them? No way around that. Toward what end? If you look at the scope of years without being tied to them. What is happening here? What sort of " choices" are being set up for the future?

Back to that strange entity which met Hagar on that dusty trail. "WHERE WILL YOU GO? "
The other questions "he" asked ...( paraphrased here, of course,) were ...." Who Are you? Where do you come from?"
<SNIP>
Linda
Linda,

The Bible is FULL of dualities. For instance,
Good-Evil
Jesus-Satan (or Lucifer if you prefer)
Abel-Cain
Isaac-Ishmael
Jacob-Esau and so on..

And there are dualities in nature,
Light-Dark
Positive-Negative
Hot-Cold
Rich-Poor
Tall-short
Fat-thin
Hard-soft
Smart-Dumb
Matter-Antimatter and so on..

Some people say if God is so good, why would He allow such evil to permeate the universe?
But without the evil, how would one recognize the good? Maybe there NEEDS to be duality in everything.
And God and the angel of the Lord asked more than one person, "Who are you?" and after they answered He (or the angel) often gave them NEW NAMES.

Linda, I believe your father saw that in his work with capacitors. Two plates - one positive, one negative. But Dr. Brown saw that the POSITIVE ALWAYS CHASED THE NEGATIVE. *** edit *** Oops! that's backwards! The NEGATIVE ALWAYS CHASED THE POSITIVE.The other thing he realized that there was SYMMETRY in nature. He was able to capitalize on that by making his capacitors ASYMMETRICAL, in other words one plate was BIGGER than the other to ENHANCE the effects. This, I believe, was the KEY to his research. And look how his work was taken to another level.
http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD ... Doc.%20pdf

I realize it is highly technical for some with lots of math for Trickfox & Mikado to review, but for some, look at the pictures and see the asymmetrical aspects of one electrode bigger than the other.

Now, getting back to Kevin's post, that was quite amazing. And it just reinforces the duality of nature with this statement:
http://www.svpvril.com/svpnotes/NIGHTSIDE_23419.html wrote:"I have said that the Atlans recognized nature in its entirety to Deity externalized. Their philosophy asserted that force moved, not in straight lines but in circles, that is, so as always to return into itself. If the dynamism operating the universe acts in circular progression, it follows that an infinity of increase in vibration possible to One Substance would be an untenable concept. There must be a point in the circle where extremes meet and run the round again, and this we find between cathodicity and magnetism. As vibration brought substance into the realm of light, it must carry it out. It does so. It conveys it into what the Poseidi termed "Navaz, the Night-Side of Nature," where duality becomes manifest, cold opposing heat, darkness light, and where positive polarity opposes negative, all things antipodal. Cold is as much a substantial entity as heat, and darkness light. There is a prism of seven colors in each white ray of light; there is also a septule prism of black entities in the blackest gloom - the night is as pregnant as the day. The Poseid investigator thus became cognizant of wondrous forces of nature which he might bend to the uses of mankind. The secret was out, the discovery being that attraction of gravitation, the law of weight, had set over against it the "repulsion by levitation"; that the first belonged to the Light-Side of Nature, and the second to Navaz, the Night-Side; that vibration governed the darkness and the cold. Through this wisdom Atlantis found it possible to adjust weight (positiveness) to lack of weight (negativeness) so evenly that no "tug of war" was manifest." [Phylos, A Dweller on Two Planets]
Returning, returning, returning...

MagicBill
Last edited by htmagic on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

htmagic wrote:
Linda, I believe your father saw that in his work with capacitors. Two plates - one positive, one negative. But Dr. Brown saw that the POSITIVE ALWAYS CHASED THE NEGATIVE.
Good morning,

Well, I come to the forum to read and try to understand some of what Mikado talks about and now I am confused.
I seem to remember him saying the opposite of what you wrote here, the negative always goes towards the positive.
And seeing he has left for work I can't ask him about this. So, if you could, please let me know if you are talking bout something different then him.
I am really trying to understand. (And believe me this isn't easy for me).

Thank you,
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Magic Bill,

And it could be, within this philosophy of light/dark wrong/ right .... good and evil ( which predates the Hebrew understanding by centuries going back at least as far as Zoroaster .....)

I keep going back to the idea that between the crests of the waves ... there is a quiet spot that is never recognized. Something more than either/or .... and as long as we " buy into" that mindset of dualities ... then we never see it. And once we see it, our entire concept of reality will change.

This is a very important idea here folks. What fun it is to see it discussed! Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Kim wrote:Good morning,

Well, I come to the forum to read and try to understand some of what Mikado talks about and now I am confused.
I seem to remember him saying the opposite of what you wrote here, the negative always goes towards the positive.
And seeing he has left for work I can't ask him about this. So, if you could, please let me know if you are talking bout something different then him.
I am really trying to understand. (And believe me this isn't easy for me).

Thank you,
Kim
Kim,

You're right! I re-edited my post. Thanks for pointing that out!

MagicBill
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda Brown wrote:Magic Bill,

And it could be, within this philosophy of light/dark wrong/ right .... good and evil ( which predates the Hebrew understanding by centuries going back at least as far as Zoroaster .....)

I keep going back to the idea that between the crests of the waves ... there is a quiet spot that is never recognized. Something more than either/or .... and as long as we " buy into" that mindset of dualities ... then we never see it. And once we see it, our entire concept of reality will change.

This is a very important idea here folks. What fun it is to see it discussed! Linda
Linda,

If you look at the spiral flow, I guess you could say that there is a quiet center surrounded by the spin. Now in Stargate SG-1, this was the wormhole that the team jumped into to travel to distant planets...

Dr. Brown believed in the aether as did Tesla. Others I have pointed out in the past believe that it might be a field of neutrinos. Now someone else says that they could be tachyons:
http://www.tachyonics.com/neutrino.pdf

MagicBill
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Ht magic and all,

Thank you so much for all the lovely moon expositions.

I will carry all your insights with with me as manna for the soul . Such a lonely place the moon !

Regarding the hatred between the races of Israel and Islam, for sure there are these dimensions , manifest for many other races in many other times and places as well , from other sources and justifications.

I do not think the Israel / Islam condition is so peculiar or dissimilar from any other type of ethnic or racial hatred and there are many.
In fact there are also many compatibilities between the Jewish and the Arab peoples which include a shared culture and history of a long duration.

The other day I signed up for a Russian news blog , and the question " how do you hear about our group? " gave two answers to choose from. "On Line" or "Non Zionist "

It seems as if the Jewish trauma is still alive, Mc Cain thinks Ahmadinejad is capable of dropping an atom bomb on Israel . Mc Cain certainly looks capable of using one himself. Not Obama though, I think he would rather die than do such a thing .

01/10/08

" Bahrain's foreign minister has called for the creation of a regional grouping of Arab states with Israel, as well as Iran and Turkey, a newspaper reported on Wednesday. "Israel, Iran, Turkey and Arab states should sit together in one organisation," Sheikh Khaled bin Ahmad al-Khalifa was quoted in the pan-Arab daily Al-Hayat as saying.

"Aren't we all members of a global organisation called the United Nations? Why not (come together) on a regional basis? This is the only way to solve our problems. There's no other way to solve them, now or in 200 years." Al-Hayat, which interviewed the Bahraini chief diplomat in New York, said he had proposed the establishment of a regional bloc in a speech to the UN General Assembly."Why don't we sit together even if we disagree, even if we don't recognise each other? Let's be in a single organisation in order to overcome the difficult stage through which the Middle East is passing -- a stage that remains hostage to the past," Sheikh Khaled told the newspaper.

© 2008 Al Bawaba (http://www.albawaba.com)

Some greetings from the other side as well

http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-10-01-voa14.cfm

Russians have taken Iran under the wings

http://www2.irna.ir/en/news/view/menu-2 ... 165131.htm

While the Senate wonders about brassieres and cigarettes.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... htm?csp=34

Anyway no point in boring you all with more and more politics . I think world politics is reaching a critical level , there are two probable directions . Either a very internationalized outlook with a better US leadership component , or a fragmentation into alternative and oppositional economic blocks . One would include US and EU , Israel and Australia , Another would center around Russia, Mid- East China and Africa .

You can see this process happening already , Russia and Cuba plus Venezuela making up one more recent alliance for productivity and export.I think instigating factor for that particular outreach was linked into the debacle in Georgia , and that in turned was all connected into the US missile defence placements in Poland and so...

Love Amalie
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

htmagic wrote:So Abram (later named Abraham by God) slept with Hagar and fathered Ishmael. Ishmael is the start of the Islamic race.
This whole topic becomes very fuzzy and difficult to define, but lets at least clear up a few minor errors. Islam is not a nationality. Hagar and Ishmael lived 2000 years before Mohammed. Another issue, for example, is that the Iranians are not descendants of Abraham, nor are they Arabic, but they are however Islamic.

Where you aware that after Sarah died Abraham had children by another woman named Keturah, who’s lineage includes quite a few Arab tribes. Then to confuse things even more Hagar’s son Ishmael had a daughter named Mahalath who married Esau, who was Isaacs son. So now the races start to become all mixed. Still at this point it does not include Islam.

Then Moses married a woman named Zipporah who was a Midianite which was of the linage of Abraham and Keturah of whom the Arabs are descendants. And they had children. So now we are getting even more mixed up and homogenized.

The decedents of Abraham and Hagar via Ishmael, also are purported to be the Arabs, but no one really knows for sure who the descendants of Ishmael are today, some think they are the Bedouins.

The moon god seems to be the origin of the crescent symbol and it predates Isalm. In researching this I came upon an Islamic web site that agreed with that fact. They were saying that it was a symbol of the moon god and that it has no place in Islam.

I challenge anyone to figure this all out.

GV
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

htmagic wrote:[Linda, I believe your father saw that in his work with capacitors. Two plates - one positive, one negative. But Dr. Brown saw that the POSITIVE ALWAYS CHASED THE NEGATIVE. *** edit *** Oops! that's backwards! The NEGATIVE ALWAYS CHASED THE POSITIVE.The other thing he realized that there was SYMMETRY in nature. He was able to capitalize on that by making his capacitors ASYMMETRICAL, in other words one plate was BIGGER than the other to ENHANCE the effects. This, I believe, was the KEY to his research. And look how his work was taken to another level.
Good morning!

I have a question since you edited your post. If Dr. Brown realized the "SYMMETRY" in nature, can you explain why "ASYMMETRY" is enhancing the effect and the effect of what? And what level are you talking about?
greggvizza wrote: This whole topic becomes very fuzzy and difficult to define, but lets at least clear up a few minor errors. Islam is not a nationality. Hagar and Ishmael lived 2000 years before Mohammed. Another issue, for example, is that the Iranians are not descendants of Abraham, nor are they Arabic, but they are however Islamic.
The nation of Islam, I agree, where is the geographical location of this? Is there one? There is no race of Islam and to state so than one could say the nation of Christianity, this is ludicrous thinking. I further see elsewhere here that some are falling into the trap of good vs evil, be very careful of travelling that road for that is the description of a jihad. It depends on what the definition of good is and who is saying it. Who among us has the right to say what is right and what is wrong? What is the measure of that? Is morality a religion? or is it religion driven? No matter how you view it, there's a dark side to each and every human soul. A while back I remember mentioning that we all wish we were like Obi-Wan Kenobi but for the most part there's a bit of Darth Vader in all of us. This ain't no either-or proposition. We're talking about dialectics, the good and the bad merging into us. You can run but you can't hide. Which one will emerge today?

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Bulwark wrote:
The nation of Islam, I agree, where is the geographical location of this? Is there one? There is no race of Islam and to state so than one could say the nation of Christianity, this is ludicrous thinking. I further see elsewhere here that some are falling into the trap of good vs evil, be very careful of travelling that road for that is the description of a jihad. It depends on what the definition of good is and who is saying it. Who among us has the right to say what is right and what is wrong? What is the measure of that? Is morality a religion? or is it religion driven? No matter how you view it, there's a dark side to each and every human soul. A while back I remember mentioning that we all wish we were like Obi-Wan Kenobi but for the most part there's a bit of Darth Vader in all of us. This ain't no either-or proposition. We're talking about dialectics, the good and the bad merging into us. You can run but you can't hide. Which one will emerge today?

Bulwark
Hello Bulwark,

I agree pretty much with what everyone says about the either/or situation, left/right..etc. There are two sides to everything and sometimes too many points in between because most things end up sitting in the middle. On a religious note, I have seen through my life that most people find religion when times are at their worst. People question the bad - "war", "a sick child" etc with the big question "why?". But if you don't have the bad you can't appreciate that which is good. Eventually , at some point, most will receive the answer to why. Many times in my first marriage I used that question ALOT, but now I have the answer. My "why" has been made known to me. and I am at the place I am supposed (or destined as some may say) to be .

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Bulwark wrote:<SNIP>
Good morning!

I have a question since you edited your post. If Dr. Brown realized the "SYMMETRY" in nature, can you explain why "ASYMMETRY" is enhancing the effect and the effect of what? And what level are you talking about?
<SNIP>
Bulwark
Bulwark,

I'm talking about the Biefeld Brown (BB) effect. I do not wish to go into detail because Paul covered it well in his book and also in this forum. Please use the search feature to learn more. As for the next level, I was talking about the deeper than black, B2 bomber, military aspects, classified nature of this work. Also, did you bother to read the PDF I linked to? Could you not see where the military carried Dr. Brown's ideas about simple capacitors into the electrokinetic microactuator arrays that DARPA is looking at?

And I agree about Islam and Christianity are not nations. But I gave to basis of the roots. Sure, they are all intermingled and so are we. So there shouldn't be any basis for the fighting since there are common roots. But that is like sibling rivalry taken to the next level. (And please don't make me explain THAT! If you were an only child, I guess you don't know what I'm talking about.) :lol:

MagicBill
Reading is fundamental...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Good Morning Alaska! Bulwark,

I wondered the other day if you are seeing an increase in tourism now that a prospective Vice President hails from there and the newscasters have been flooding the airways with such beautiful vistas. The place has a certain charm for those who would prefer to be sort of the " end of the lane" neighbors. More room for foxes and such. BUT then there is the weather. Once they develop and start to constantly use electric powered and silent snowmobiles ( or something even more interesting)...... pretty enough country and certainly out in it........ lights of neighbors are creeping closer and closer in my neighborhood. I might even be interested. The idea though of screaming through the forrest is not the most pleasant image. And thats just me, without the machine. <g> Still ... alot of room... no neighbors ..... and the ones that you have are bound to be tough minded. And the others are a bit of both , like you Bulwark. A pure romantic and someone tough enough to live under those conditions.

Of course I hope that everyone checks into the debate tonight. I think that both standing there will recemtly gpme through a crash course .... one to say all the right things. one to keep his mouth shut when he needs to. Should be interesting to see who has done their homework the best.

Good Morning Everyone. Linda