Gavin Dingley here, and here is the draft of that patent

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
gdingley

Gavin Dingley here, and here is the draft of that patent

Post by gdingley »

Hi all,
Sorry I have been so elusive, but someone found me on the [usa]tesla forum; I'm sure I have the completed patent, but it may be that it was never completely processed. Is there somewhere I can post the draft copy?

The communication device appears to be a continuous wave tesla coil with electrovoltaic material on the elevated capacity (i.e. standard T. T. Brown spec. high K-factor, large mass). This then would radiate the type of energy that was received in the petrovoltaic effect, i.e. RF gravity waves.

Hope this helps.

Gavin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Nice to "see" you

Post by Paul S. »

Gavin,

Thanks so much for checking in and posting. If you'll e-mail a copy of that draft to me ([email protected]) I'll upload it to the servers and put in a link.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Gavin,

Thank you for sending that to Paul. I've been curious to see the patent for some time.

Andrew
Trickfox
The Magician

Thank you indeed Gavin

Post by Trickfox »

Thank you very much Mr. Dingley. We have been looking for you for a month or two, and we would like to invite you to continue corresponding with us in this forum. We believe you have a lot of ideas to contribute, and we would welcome any technical disscussion centered around your interests in Electrogravitational communication. Your Article on Paraseti was both fascinating and well written. I assure you that some of us who have taken the same path in this knowledge respect you and hope that you will join us in future discussions. You may end up making several new friends here in the United States, Canada, Australia, France, and elsewhere.
Our common goal is to purdue advancements in this field and we most certainly hope you will consider yourself welcommed to participate in our Forum.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

The "Dingley Doc"

Post by Paul S. »

Turns out that the document that Gavin Dingley has been referring to is something already familar to us. He e-mailed me a .pdf file, and when I opened it what I found was this document, which is already available on the Qualight website:

http://soteria.com/ecomm/ecomm.htm

In his Nexus article, Gavin made the following reference:

"Brown, T. Townsend, "Electrogravitational Communication System", US Patent No. 719,767, issued September 1956."

That 719,767 number is not an actual patent number, it's a patent application number; that number does not appear on the document cited/lined above, so we're wondering if there is still a document out there that we haven't seen, or if it, uh... vanished behind the curtain at some point.

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Well....shut my mouth.

That's a surprise.

I've updated qualight/soteria.com and the Elecrogravitic Communication section.

Andrew