NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: First off. A " ringer " comment from Mikado? Damn! Thats pretty unusual!
If the correct operative was used it would have been a ringer, the shoe was against the stake (should I have used a hand grenade analogy?).

TANSTAAFL

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Of Stranger Things

Post by Chris Knight »

Victoria,

Sorry, I guess I didn't answer. One of the minor characters, Jessica Landry, has a Pinto (horse). I just mentioned it, because I like horses.

He's also thrown in a "Dr. Alliende," who knew Dr. Brown. Quite a bucket of names and concepts in this book.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2008-82
Within a few days we may end up finding out that life exists elsewhere in our solar system. Do you think they will tell us right away if they find ANY kind of life?
Thank you Mr. Twigsnapper....This is in remembrance of your fallen friends.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Victoria Steele wrote: First off. A " ringer " comment from Mikado? Damn! Thats pretty unusual!

I hope that you are all spending this day with your family. Maybe thats the best way to honor the people who didn't make it home ...............

Yes, freedom isn't free! Let's remember those that fought so it could be free...

and on this side of the family fence. Andrew. I appreciate your answer about the "pinto" but you didn't really answer me. So the author mentioned a pinto car in his book. What made you link that car with Townsend Brown? You mentioned specifically gravitational isotopes and a "pinto". I get the gravitational isotopes bit but the pinto? Why would that stand out to you ?...( in relationship to him .... can you tell me how the author mentions it in his book or are ya gonna make me wait to get my own copy? <g>)

Victoria, the "pinto" he mentioned isn't the car, it's a horse! At least that's what I thought he meant. I'm not a horse person but that's what I understood. And the book he talked about had similarities to Paul's with the horses, TTB, gravitational isotopes, etc. I think Andrew surmised or someone did that maybe the author visited this forum and Paul's site...

And Paul is probably planning this day floating about on some tropical island. Huh. Seems every single time that he goes somewhere the forum just explodes with wild and creative revelations. I wonder if it will happen again? I just can't see how it can get any wilder and more wonderful than it has been but maybe thats possible.

"The Perfessor" is out of the room!

Elvis has left the building! LET'S PARTY!!! :D

So who wants to be first to stand up on their desk? AM? You are probably nominated for that one! I want you to know by the way that I am pleased that you are back. It might take me awhile to respond to some of your links, but I am paying attention to them. Victoria
Victoria,

Don't encourage him - he may listen to Ray Steven's "The Streak" and streak across the campus! :shock: :mrgreen:

And talk about dead ringers and horseshoes, take a look at this...
http://www.lawofmagnetism.com/magbat.html

Yes they call me the Streak...
Hot Ding-A-Ling! :wink:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: chasing the positive

Post by Langley »

Langley wrote:http://www.hep.caltech.edu/~hitlin/wuobit.html

BB effect at level of beta emission?
Hi Mikado Fred and FM,

re your questions.
Mr Trickfox and his observations about electrostatics have had me pondering. Because when you read early stuff about ionising radiation its full of terms you can relate to it. The language changes somewhere in the 40s. If you read the Symth report (atomic archive.com) - his explanation of how a dosimeter works. Its really interesting.

And then I went looking further and the electrostatics in the electromagnetic separation of the uranium isotopes Lawrence contended with - the space between the uranium ion generator (to roughly translate it) and the correcting the collecting plates was interferring with ions and reducing the amount of the right isotope being collected. He licked the problem.

And looking furher into that, Wu stood out. Beta particle is an electron kepowed into being radiation. In beta emitting radioisotopes, thats the way the stuff over time gets rid of its excesses and decays to stability. So its happening all the time in chunks of such stuff, the emission of the electron. And from Hiesenberg we get the rule that noon can predict which atom in a chunk of the stuff is going to be next to do it. And fundamentally it should be that the vectors of the emitted electrons as beta should be spat out in any old direction.

But notice Wu has this intuition that na, its not random when she was consulted and asked to do the experiment. And lo and behold, she finds that the emitted electrons from radioactive atoms all arranged so that orientations were prearranged so that they could be compared revealed no uncertainty at all. The emitted electrons, even at beta energies, once ejected, ALL tried to get to proton via the shortest route possible (my view she doesnt say it like that, but that's what is happening) So the barrier which normally keeps the electrons in "orbit" around the nucleus (otherwise they'd crash into the nucleus) seems to provide also a route of least resistance to electron which acts at distance even as the electron is being vectored out from its shell with beta engeries. And they dont just have their vectors distorted into an arc, their vectors are all anticlockwise in relative to the spin of the nucleus.

Im merely reporting what Wu found. I am reporting it in the context of Mr Trickfox's comments re assymetical events in electrostatics.

If I am correct to relate the findings of Wu to that, which I may or may not, it may be that the effect is seen even at the level of the sub atomic. I am not saying the sub atomic causes it. But one would think that given the nature on the forces acting on the ejected electron at beta energies that the "chasing of the proton" would be an insignificant force not much capable of deflecting the vector of a beta ray, (as the electron is in this setting).

I might be up a wattle here. But it makes sense to me. What Wu sensed and observed was the orientating effect of the force which compels even a high energy electron to deviate in an attempt to comply with its attraction to the proton. The proton in this case aint going nowhere. And thats normally the case and that's an asymetrical response. And its way stronger than I believe its given credit. No nuclear scientist lists the BB effect as a factor in the actual paths of beta rays. And given the date Wu demonstrated the non random, totally uniform vector modification then one would thought that whatever it was which caused it would have a name in science by now. Like, out in the open. Really, ALL the electrons go in one vector? A force is acting on them. Name the Force Los Alamos please. It aint O B wan can Obe
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Run... the humans are coming!

Post by JZimmer »

Greetings everyone!

I am sure we all know about the touchdown of our latest Mars probe Phoenix. Was looking at the images of the landing

http://fawkes4.lpl.arizona.edu/images.php?gID=523&cID=8

and the first thought I had was about the movie War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise. I had to laugh becasue the camera image I was looking at made me wonder if there were little Martians running around screaming and yelling about invasion by the big bad human race becasue of the "war machine" that had just landed in their back yard.

Wonder if the weapons systems are hot yet? Just makes you wonder..

Jim
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

J Zimmer,
How do you know that the pictures been shown are from mars?
Is it because THEY TOLD you?
Even if they are from mars, they are taken by a device relative to this planet and its condition, it may only SEE in this condition?
It may have landed in somebodies swimming pool, but cannot SEE that condition.
I don't buy pictures declared as real, Hollywood is a great creator of pictures.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Thank you AM2.....That Al Bundy clip made my day.........
I am very appreciative of your sense of humour. It comes at the right time for me.

Yes indeed.... I still see many who struggle with "first contact" issues which are so very personnal as to be un-explainable to the rest of the civilized world.

The right questions need to be asked.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Does anyone know how to use or access this?

http://www.torrentz.com/
I put antigravity in the search box, and six people in the last three hours had looked for TT Brown.
I did also find a Mark moody on american antigravity, the list of articles and the subjects is very interesting.
I think you need to join?
kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:Does anyone know how to use or access this?

http://www.torrentz.com/
I put antigravity in the search box, and six people in the last three hours had looked for TT Brown.
I did also find a Mark moody on american antigravity, the list of articles and the subjects is very interesting.
I think you need to join?
kevin
Kevin,

You need a torrent downloader first. There is one you can browse from the toolbar. I use uTorrent. Once you click on the subject, there are a bunch of links for different users. Click on a user and download away! I am grabbing 17.6 Mb of TTB info including his rock data. Maybe Paul wants to have a protected section where others can download but this increases the bandwidth for the month... Scratch that, I grabbed it all... :)

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
grinder
Senior Officer

Post by grinder »

I guess this is the place this particular comment belongs.

I just found this interesting and thought that you guys would too.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science ... 82426.html

POPULAR MECHANICS has learned from nonclassified sources that the United States had a serious reason for wanting the public to keep believing that the strange lights in the sky were of unearthly origin. The government kept the UFO myth alive to disguise the embarrassing fact that during the hottest days of the Cold War, America's two most secret intelligence gathering assets–the A-12 and SR-71 spyplanes–flew toward hostile terrain with the equivalent of cow bells dangling from their necks

That sort of caught my attention. Worth reading. Popular Mechanics .. eleven years ago!

edit. Problem is. Its an either /or story. As if the CIA has ever actually " come clean" about anything, just because a few UFO sightings might have been recon planes ... doesn't mean they all were! grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

TRANSFERED FROM NEW MEMBER THREAD

So...Mr. Moody.... Is that a big toggle switch that you turn on to generate your high voltage instataneously? What sort of short pulse electromagnetic frequencies are you emitting when you make those contacts close together? Do you have a radiation monitor or spectrum analyzer to guide your safe experimentation with high voltage transformers?

I have a Tektronics 496P so with the correct waveguides I could tell you if you are creating dangerous harmonics and a perhaps I could design a "Soft-Start Circuit" to eliminate your problems,.....But OH....You probably need the proper design for a multipurpous transformer and A pulse shapping electronic control circuit with an auto spark-quenching circuit hey?

How about calculating the force necessary to reach over unity?

Are you reversing the second law of thermodynamics? Sort-of pushing back ENTROPY ITSELF A BIT!!!

What if we decided to put on a REAL INTERESTING show of the energy control aspects of this High Voltage science?

What if I could turn off the center of a long light bulb filament while it shines red on both sides of the exact spot where I am cooling it. (Through the glass) What if the calculated and measured energy used to produce the high voltage of my cooling probe is lower than the energy required to keep the bulb lit.

Let me send you a link to some Private Data in a PM OK?

Trickfox
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Rose Elizabeth and others,

The following text was culled from a much larger document I wrote back in the 1990s
It explaines the New Global Awareness Concept and it"s possible futher use as mandated by our future society.
I am the Author for such work and I have had several years to ponder how to implement such a project with cooperation from the public, and I have taken the most liberal and conservative viewpoints and assemble a CENTRIST viewpoint.

Your comments would be appreciated.
I)MISSION
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

Structure and purpose of the program
Our society is organized exclusively as a non-profit trade association for scientific research development, and educational purposes, and is intended to improve the overall conditions of public and private institutional security in the free world through the advancement of education, science and technology; and the setting of global standards through emerging new engineering discoveries and technologies.

Our non-profit corporation is organized specifically for the purpose of soliciting and receiving funds to be used in support of its various educational programs, services and activities; and for the express purpose of expending such funds in the development, administration and presentation of non-competitive cooperative international research programs and development initiatives which address the key concerns and contemporary challenges facing public agencies and commercial corporations involved in the fields of energy, security, information and communications, and related industries.

OBJECTIVE

Our primary objective is to unite Scientists, Engineers, Educators, Media Representative, Police Agencies and Institutional Security Experts together to create and implement a new secure internet communications protocol that will eventually work through one or more newly proposed space satellite based internet links scheduled to be in place by the year 2020.

This united effort will be dedicated to the cooperative development of a set of international standards for satellite based transparent interactive communications which are accountable and secure.

For local management beneficiaries our society intends on hiring local talent to manage the offices of our world headquarters located near the border in the North-western section of North America. Several regional enterprises will also benefit from the successful negotiations of internationally funded trade and manufacturing contracts based on the results of our efforts to promote a new communications protocol that we have named:
"The ASERT Communications Protocol" .
The ASERT institutional communications security protocol

The common uniting purpose of our organization is the "protocol itself" which we are attempting to establish as a NEW international security standard for public service communications and to assist the implementation of "homeland security".

This new protocol will resolve several institutional security concerns which are now under analysis by governments in North America and all over the world. The Protocol we are proposing will promote the creation of a vast intelligent supercomputer IP network to visualize, capture, archive and analyze certain "trigger events" by way of multiple linked general artificial intelligence.
Two master computer processor "twins" named "Bob and Alice" will understand, and monitor the activities in several selected sectors (conceivably the system could be eventually covering the complete surface of the earth). This set of twin supercomputers will control, hold and process vast amounts of information in its own matrix interlaced three dimensional memory. This system will perform all communication IP routing in a natural, wholistic and transparent fashion in harmony with global consciousness. We wish to promote the concept of “semi-Transparent Communications”.
In a most liberal way, anyone on earth near any television or telephone would be able to view or hear the live events being processed by “source-processed” artificial intelligence. This will be accomplished by way of a new generation internet protocol we have called “ASERT”. The operation system is based on a LINUX platform. Because the system itself operates on a source-based artificial intelligence, The on-site sensory input will seek out and detect the presence of "trigger events" and relay information by priority through a “role-based” distribution procedure.

These trigger events would have increasing levels of urgencies and will follow the standard homeland security color scheme.

The most important and least likely trigger events would involve issues such as "Nuclear Radiation" detection emergencies, or "Biowarfare Weapon" detection emergencies. The least important and most likely events would involve issues regarding pending physical violence.

Degrees of emergency are processed according to judicially established standards of judgement.

The routing of “local time live events” are routed using the aforementioned “role based” distribution priority. On-site sensors with built-in general artificial intelligence are the ideal tools for controlling packet IP routing. Part of the sensors integrate their own artificial intelligence which are influenced and controlled by active pixel processing using an advanced Walsh function processing system.

Active pixel facial recognition helps to process “Less critical” trigger events and would be processed to include such events as armed violence against persons or institutional law enforcement.

The on-site routed trigger events are "archived securely" and processed further by the twin supercomputers which also performs "automated priority triage" on all degree of events and directs all the correct resources necessary to treat or resolve the trigger events.

Three secondary processes are then performed called:
- "biometric recognition”
- "Innocence filtering" (the definition of semi-transparency)
- "ASERTED media distribution"
The logic processing functions are performed by the networked integrated general artificial intelligence. These secondary features are also part of the protocol and will be explained in detail in separate comprehensive project proposals.

The ASERT protocol will function by using an internationally coordinated and highly complex communications hardware network using interactively linked remote sensors which communicate in real time with several satellites orbiting above the earth. The communication link itself is a revolutionary system.

Some of these remote sensors will be "bug sized" devices which have audio, video, and specialized nanotechnology based chemical "data sensors" on them

Other such remote sensors are devices which look exactly like "Police badges" but are equipped with Audio, video and other special sensing systems.

More detail on the "ASERTED devices" (remote sensors) is provided further on in our comprehensive project proposals.

We anticipate that our system protocol will be adopted by it's beneficiaries (described herein) and standardized by the year 2010. We estimate that the actual hardware needed to support the protocol will be developed between the years 2006 and 2008, and by the year 2010, -the whole system network should be completely operational.
Other entities are proceeding with their own version of this network now, however they are private corporate entities:

Our hope is to operate an open system architecture working in Java Script on the internet.

The four main purposes to our Association:

A) Solicit funds, and facilitate hardware and software development contract associations between international society members in good standing

B) Direct investment towards Research and develop for new practical "transparent security technologies" using advanced scientific concepts discovered through mutual cooperation, government sponsored technology transfers, and privately negotiated intellectual property transfers.

C) Educate prospective new talent, students and associates in the advanced technologies under development by our society members.

D) Present important and entertaining bimonthly seminars and presentations to the public in general. Specific and comprehensive interactive educational will be supplied on a fee based high speed internet connection through a Microsoft Meeting enabled website . These presentations are offered more specifically to the registered members of our society.

A) History of the project
The INTERNET and it's newly discovered problem areas.
The Internet is now an important and necessary aspect of modern society and several new problems have been discovered in this new communications medium. Recently, it was discovered that the internet was being used for several nefarious activities:
-The Internet has been used by Terrorists to send messages to each other in preparation for terrorist acts.
-The Internet is also being used by Pedophiles to seduce young children who are then kidnapped and abused.
-The Internet is being used to send bogus and defamatory information which results in influencing the values of stock prices, and damaging the reputations of corporations and individual citizens.
-The Internet is being used to promote "virtual kiddy porn" (very real looking animated toddlers being sexual exploited by adults).
-The Internet is being used by Organized crime to coordinate criminal activities all over the world.
All of these newly emerging problems are the result of our society's "promiscuous exploitation" of the INTERNET. Several solutions have been proposed to help solve some of these problems, however most solutions are centered on selective censorship and filtering techniques, most of which are actively being challenged on the grounds of "freedom of speech".

Spy Cameras Everywhere
Nowadays there is an increasing public concern for the presence of "big Brother" spies using hidden video cameras. Many individuals and organizations are concerned with the perceived continuing loss of privacy due to the presence of visible video cameras everywhere.
A black and white television camera small enough to fit in a medium sized pill bottle is now being sold for under $20.00. Thousands of them are selling every week all over North America. The public's fear of a complete loss of privacy is not without foundation. The question is whom is watching all those cameras?.

The answer is that almost 95% of the images seen by these cameras are never seen by human eyes. They are simply recorded on video tape, stored on digital media, or in some cases, occasionally watched intensively by security guards who believe they are watching a possible criminal activity. The increasing abuse of video camera usage is one of the most important new problem.

There are now reports of tiny hidden cameras mounted inside the toilet bowls of female washrooms. These hidden cameras were subsequently found to be connected to clandestine websites that electronic peeping toms casually visit.

Falsified Video and Special effects
Although it is a known fact that more and more police and security agencies are embracing the video camera as an ally in the fight against crime, it is becoming increasingly clear that the technology itself deserves closer scrutiny.

The potential for misuse of video technology far outweighs any benefits it now offers and we must be prepared to deal with the unethical use of video evidence. More specifically, - the future problem activity called "Fabricated Video Evidence". (FVE)

Our research indicates that the potential for composing false video evidence exists NOW. The technique is called "morphing" and it is now available to any computer user that has a sophisticated video capture system. After researching this area of technology for four years, we have been able to confirm the following information: It is now completely possible for a video expert to take amateur video recordings of a scenario in which the subjects are either verbally discussing a subject matter, or performing simple tasks, and to merge the events electronically to portray the participants in a completely different activity or discussion
.(As recorded using the NTSC standard video signal)

The difficulty of this task is limited only by the financial resources available to perform the task, and the technical limitations of the fabrication itself. Admittedly this type of fabrication would not be a very prolific activity due to the nature of the costs, or the amount of people involved. "The preponderance of a successful deception" -is the only possible reason for which the fabrication
would become feasible. The actual period in which the modification of events takes place may involve less than five seconds. The cost for producing a "video only" segment of this type is approximated between $75,000 to $100,000. Presently the approximate cost of recreating five to six seconds of audio to perfection is between $25,000 and $100,000. The process is so good that well known celebrities are now concerned with the possibility that their trademark voices can and will be duplicated by industry specialists seeking to do away with paying the traditional fees for celebrity "voice overs". Due to the increasing accuracy of audio sampling, and the addition of long term computerized speech analysis, the creation of synthetic speech -at will, and with the exact same components of someone's "speech mannerism", is now possible.

Video Evidence as used by Police

Whenever any new technologies are introduced in our legal system, we should anticipate that all of the possible problems associated with the technology can be overcome through careful planning, and foresight. In the case of video evidence, special procedures have been developed to secure footage once recorded in the field.
These procedures include non-rewinding video cartridge and digital dvd memory storage that require specialized computer video capture cards along with existing VCR based systems. The combined system to digitally rewind the evidence footage. Also written handling procedures have been developed for accounting storing and locking existing digital video and other tape footage. Of course it is assumed that the officers responsible for implementing these new procedures shall act responsibly. Sealed and locked physical evidence has disappeared or been lost in numerous cases in the past. The same could be suffered of video evidence in the future.
If a patrolman is given the authority to control the recorded events him or herself, can we assume that the patrolman will enter each incident in evidence voluntarily, or will there be cause to lock out the individual patrolman?

If a patrolman fails for any reason to turn the recording system on in one or more incidents, are we to assume that the patrolman is deliberately doing so because of a possible conflict in procedure regarding one or more of his traffic stops? These and other questions regarding the use of video evidence have yet to be resolved.

We have a solution called an ASERT SHIELD, wristwatch tricorder, and earpeice bluetooth receiver.
Image The devices are all linked to the Q-network Satellite constallation : Image

And it is made to function back-compatible with all existing security technology by use of The Q-network Satellite Constallation. For more info please see: http://www.psychopropulseur.com/time_space.html
IV) Law Enforcement Communications interoperability
There are more than 17,000 law enforcement agencies in the United States alone. Approximately 95% of these agencies employ fewer than 100 sworn officers. Additionally, over 35,000 fire and emergency medical agencies exist across the United States.

Due to the fragmented nature of this community, most public safety communications systems are isolated systems that do not facilitate interoperability. To further complicate the situation, public safety radio frequencies are distributed across four isolated frequency bands from low band VHF (25 MHz to 50 MHz) to 800 MHz (806 MHz to 869 MHz), with no universally available or affordable radio being able to operate across the entire range.
Canada's law enforcement community functions under near identical frequency distributions and equipment standards. The United States Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Advisory Council (LECTAC), which provides advice and guidance to NIJ (National Institute of Justice) and its National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Centers (NLECTC),
has been analyzing public safety communications in the past few years and they have consistently identified "information sharing" and "communications interoperability" as a top priority for future development in public safety communications equipment.
Our society intends to work closely with LECTAC and it's Canadian counterpart; the Canadian Public Safety Information Network,(CPSIN) to introduce a new public safety communications protocol which will be accepted and used throughout North America. Our protocol will achieve the desired interoperability on an international level and it will be as economical to use as existing two way radio systems.
The birth of "Police Videos"
In 1988 the United States "Georgia State Patrol" began a test program that would soon turn into a nationwide practice. The idea was quite simple, -mount a commercial camcorder inside a patrol vehicle and point it towards the front of the patrol vehicle. whenever the patrolman stopped a vehicle, he would turn the recorder on, don a wireless microphone, and proceed with his questioning of the vehicle's occupants.
in some cases the occupants of the vehicles were very drunk and the footage showed them stumbling out of their vehicle. The footage captured by hundreds of hours of police chases, and arrests proved to be dramatically effective in explaining the exact circumstances surrounding any incidences where these camecorders were used. In fact, this type of system has increasingly becoming effective in prosecuting drunk drivers and other suspects who would normally have used numerous defense tactics had they not heard of the existence of a video tape that showed quite plainly what happened in the circumstances under question.

The criminal incident reporting process appears to function more efficiently because suspects are no longer capable of introducing doubt regarding the arresting officer's actions or mannerisms. When criminals notice that there is a potential for everyone to see their actions on television, some of them immediately realize that they cannot cause further conflict against the authorities without incriminating themselves on a recorded media. They loose their sense of acrimony, and the constant degradating psychological attack imposed by offenders upon our police officers is lessened to a degree. This is due to the fact that a legal confrontation is no longer a subjective experience between the officer and the individuals under scrutiny. With the video camera in use, the confrontation now occurs between the suspect and the whole legal system. Other problems such as: the misidentification of suspects, possible nefarious activities on the part of a patrolman, the resolution of conflicting statements, falsification of reports, etc, are all quite resolvable with the selected use of accountable electronic "event recording" A new product was developed by SEMCO corporation in the United States It's called COPCAM™ and it operates using NTSC video standards which is destined to become obsolete within several years.

The PINS/ISSP society wishes to introduce a standardized protocol that defines a new method by which "video event recording" and "archiving" can be accomplished using an Internet based system. The development and integration of a new protocol for use in future public safety communication and information processing is the main reason that we have decide to create the program.
Protected Media and Intellectual property
The media industry is undergoing a fundamental transformation as a result of digital media delivery mechanisms and the impact of the Internet. Consumers want easy access to content. Content owners want effective protection from piracy. Industry experts claim that new business models are needed, and new devices, such as wireless music players, need to be supported. The industry efforts to date have concentrated on developing systems to secure content from its initial distribution through the delivery and consumption chain. These efforts are generally unable to provide protection when content is delivered "in the clear" to consumer receiver systems. One such example is the protection of terrestrial digital broadcast that is delivered "in the clear." Many companies have been actively participating in the "Broadcast Protection Discussion Group" (BPDG). Significant progress has been made towards a technical solution that would involve a "broadcast flag" to signal that redistribution of digital broadcast content over the Internet is not authorized. Media giants acknowledge that -in order to ensure that detection of and proper response to such a broadcast flag occurs in digital broadcast receiver products, some narrowly focused government regulation will be necessary. Such government intervention and regulation is being resisted by several organizations such as the "Electronic Frontier Foundation" and the ACLU. Perhaps there is another solution to these problems, -a solution based on accountability and transparency rather than censorship and filtering technology. Our non-profit society wishes to introduce an alternative method of resolving many of these problem issues. Our method simply identifies the proprietary content of digital broadcast through automated detection of the broadcast flag itself by way of artificial intelligence. Whenever and wherever proprietary media content is detected by any of the ASERT protocol supported devices, information regarding the location and time of the illegally distributed media is immediately sent to enforcement representatives who may then elect to investigate why and how the illegal distribution is occurring. If repeated incidences continue to occur within a specific physical area under watch, Law enforcement authorities would have a strong motivation for conducting a criminal investigation. This would resolve the issue regarding the logistics of disabling consumer equipment attempting to display the protected media content.

Former Vice President Gore’s 1997 report, Access America: Reengineering Through Information Technology, outlined his vision of delivering government services electronically . The report contained 18 major proposals to make government work better and cost less by reengineering information technology. These proposals addressed a range of areas, including tax filing, export assistance, e-commerce and electronic benefits transfers, as well as public safety and criminal justice.

In particular, Chapter A07 of that report, (which addresses the information technology needs of the nation’s criminal justice community), identifies the creation of a “Global Justice Information Network” as a critical information-sharing need of the entire justice community. The Global Justice Information
Network initiative resulting from the "Access America" report envisions safer communities through cooperative and collaborative efforts to ensure that vital information is readily available to all members of the justice community as they perform their critical duties. As the report states, “A Global Criminal Justice Information Network … would allow the criminal justice community to immediately share comprehensive case management, incident, and investigative data across local, regional, state, national, and international boundaries. Quick and easy access to law enforcement incident and arrest records would assist all components of the criminal justice community in apprehending, charging, prosecuting, and convicting criminals.” This process is EXACTLY what the ASERT protocol hopes to acheive. We are presenting our solution to Mr. Gore's challenge.

V) Semi-Transparency, Members, And beneficiaries

Communications, Accountability, Transparency and the Internet.
The Law Enforcement community is presently planning to integrate their own communication links to the internet because the internet is the only existing system which is capable of providing the most immediate cost effective and reliable method of transferring, archiving and processing any audio, video and data formats presently being used by our law enforcement institutions. The internet is also be capable of linking several agencies together and coordinate inter-agency communications and resources. The eventual integration of all television, computer and communications mediums into a single network is inevitable because of the obvious benefits of having virtually any type of important timely information at the fingertips of the end users.
What is also inevitable are the potential problems caused by disinformation, computer network hacking, and all of the other problems already mentioned above.
In 1988 our president and founder began to contemplate a solution to many of these futuristic challenges and potential problems. A solution was devised and named the "Approved Special Evidence Technique"(ASERT) . On November 25 1991 a letter was sent to doctor R. Rau of the United States Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs (OJP). The letter provided an explanation the ASERT concept. In this letter, several institutional communication issues were discussed and presented. All of the previously mentioned problems were analyzed and resolved favorably through the use of an enhanced and secured internet communications link. A special standardized ASERT protocol was born. The issues of reliability and accountability could be finally resolved through the use of a "Transparent Security"* network using the ASERT protocol. The PINS/ISSP entity is a program that seeks to promote the adoption of the ASERT PROTOCOL by public institutions all over North America. Our program wishes to set an international standard for a new internet based "secure and accountable institutional communications system" for use by public safety and security agencies in United States and Canada and eventually all over the world. These public agencies and institutions will be participating in our program by delegating one or more of their officials to become members of our society.
* a description of security issues based on a book by David Brin called "the transparent society"

Description of the targeted beneficiaries
In general, society itself will benefit from the resolution of future communication problems and issues. Our specific targeted Institutional beneficiaries include: components of the law enforcement, judicial branches, and industrial security branches of civilian security in any free nation. The only military members we are targeting are members of the Society of Old Crows. Other civilian branches of governments will also benefit from the network and it's capabilities.

One of the most important beneficiaries of our program will be the Major Media, network news, and the new Internet multimedia news outlets which will take the opportunity to downward and use our "AGI"(artificial General Intelligence) filtered information from in the new semi-transparent security network. (nicknamed it the Q network or the Q consortium)

The "processed footage" that news networks will be capable of downloading from the Q network will resemble the material now being used by "America's Most Wanted" television program or the program "COPS". The "AGI" program will be used to blur the faces of the innocent people who are caught on the footage of the materials used by the news media representatives. this filtering process is known as the "innocence filtering process" and will be an integrated part of the network operating protocol being proposed. (THIS "innocence filtering process" is the definition of "semi-transparency" and the "privacy issues" are decided by Human interface in a sort-of "grand jury" style structure)
Benefits of membership
To participate in our program and benefit from the new ASERT communications protocol, beneficiaries will be required to delegate senior representatives to become members of PINS/ISSP. Although the Protocol software itself may, or may not be distributed as FREEWARE, however no royalty fees will be paid by any of the beneficiaries, the senior members of our society will make up the executive structure of the society and will decide together on all issues and goals under consideration. In effect, the combined membership will own the exclusive rights to use the ASERT protocol.

There are several levels (or classes) of membership to our society and each has it's advantages and costs as well as membership fees. These membership issues include the following specific categories of responsibility which are presented in their order of privileges:

A) --Senior members (Network Privileges)
Senior members (Gold Membership) will provide binding arbitration and final judgment on issues that the voting membership at large is unable to resolve through proper and appropriate board or committee function, or balloting, due to a split vote. Senior members will also have direct access to first level network operations and will benefit from the advanced programming processes of two computer communications networks named Bob and Alice. Senior membership fees and Associate membership fees will help pay for scholarship funds to educate bright young talent wishing to become participants in the development of the Q network (Bob and Alice) hardware design teams

B) (Management Privileges)

Directors will vote on all society policy as described in our charter, however the directors will vote on executive policy issues which exclude all other members except senior level members who are summoned to decide on a split vote.
C)Associate members
(Protocol development privileges)Associate members (SILVER membership) have no "executive policy issue voting privileges", however they will be responsible for creating, implementing, and voting on the actual technical specifications which makes up the ASERT protocol. Associates will also be the only members capable of receiving investment funding from the Society Trust Fund.

D) Student members (Education privileges)
Student members (Bronze membership) will accumulate enough experience to vote as "associate members" issues after they have completed the "Strategic Communications Seminar Basic Course" curriculum as described in the PINS/ISSP training academy syllabus.

E)(Participation privileges)
SUBSCRIBERS will vote on a variety society policies depending upon which committee they elect to participate in .

Members who are considered to be in good standing will have certain membership rights and privileges up to and including the right to vote and participate in technical issues and corporate direction, through one or more of the following means:

a) Advisory boards and committees which may be established from time to time by the Board of Directors, or through direction of the Board of Directors.
b) The Executive Advisory Committee (Senior Member Level) under its own advisement or that of the Board of Directors.
c) Membership meetings which may be held from time to time in Osoyoos Canada or the San Francisco Bay Area.
d) or by electronic mail, or by a secure electronic voting means.

Members will have different voting privileges and may be categorized under more than one class at the same time. (for example: Senior and Associate member ) Some members will vote only on "corporate financial issues", whereas some members will vote only on "corporate policy issues" depending upon the committee structures which are subsequently developed by the directing members of our society. Associate members will create the actual technical standards of the ASERT protocol and they will vote on such issues as appropriate to the technical capacities of the protocol itself. Voting shall be shall be accomplished by one of the means stated in our corporate charter.
Well, I really did it now.... That is as much as I care to talk about this until I can have more comments or challenges to my concepts. Please remember that I value the imagination expressed in such movies as "the demond seed", "2001 a space odesy" "Terminator" and a host of other films based on Machine tyrany over the being. My research indicates that these notions are probably incorrect. It is possible to model "Friendly" General Artificial Intelligence which is technically monitored by a special stochastic modelling techniques in which "Human beings" monitor themselves according to basic human rights, - I think it will become our own modern wholistic approach towards conflict resolution.

Anyhow I hope you enjoy this. I am also preparing a special SCANNED text which I call "Vector" -a technical insider group of this forum will be given passwords to access these PRIVATE DATA pages.

Please contact me in PM to join in the Vector pages disscussions and let us dance as Flow ment us all to.

Trickfox
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox,

I am not sure that I understand your ASSERT program.
And I am wondering actually what connection this has with the work of Townsend Brown?
I will not PM you because I prefer the sort of up front nature of the forum here and don't want to get too much going on in the background but I have to say that I don't really understand your .... (tough word to use and please accept it in the gracious way I mean to express it).....agenda .... in posting all of this. I understand that this program is sort of your intellectual baby from the looks of it.

I get a little confused though. Won't you need the complete support of the National Reconnaisance Office? They are the one that controls most of the communication satellites. Or do you envision a private group that could do all of this? This is a major security program from what little I understand of it and even though you take pains to keep it from seeming sinister there is something worrysome and " Big Brotherish" about it.

Its tough to look hard at a program that obviously you have spent alot of time in ... but where are you actually going with this and what are your expectations? Especially in regards to Townsend Brown. I know that there must be a link up here somewhere. Its future thinking for sure ....... MarkC