Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: I suggest

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:

Does anyone have acces to Marshall Brucer's "A Chronology of Nuclear Medicine" , Heritage Press ? Cant access one here. Need to badly.

?
Langley,

Thought I would have Christmas come a little early. The book sells for $595 US. Santa is fat, but not that fat.

Don't know where exactly your at but perhaps a Medical library at a school? Plenty of them in my area, I'll ask around.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Your link to the ted.com software.
You said, " You will enjoy this"
Sorry, didn't.
To my strange view, it merely compounds the fault further, makes the illusion even stronger.
They are merely observing with telescopes that are extensions of our limited senses, and then declaring the view as fact.

I have just returned from walking my dogs, after a snowstorm the skies had cleared and I live under a flight path, I can hear the planes with my detectors called ears, the sound pinpoints where it senses the plane, but my detectors called eyes see the plane well ahead of where the sound is, the sound is time related to position.
I consider that what I see is simerallily fooled, and fooled the greater the distance involved.
In the clip they talk of millions of years , and been able to look across TIME, total gobbylydook.

I consider our sight is along pathways that emitt from ourselves, those pathways are not linear, as is the sound also.
The time element is distorted due to the light travelling in huge circulations , as is the sound.
If you look forward now, you will see roughly a quarter of the available view around your head, imagine that spiral pathways are leading out from you in both directions, and all directions at once, a FIELD around your whole body, your detectors , your eyes are therefore recieving millions of triangulations relative to what is around your position, the field is both ways at once, so depth and movement are detected and translated into a hologram within that field, not in your brain.
That system is fine over a certain distance, and the time involved travelling about on the field will be so tiny as to be insignifigant, to survive.
but if you transfer the senses out into vast distances, the time involved will be signifigant, and will lead to an illusion, especially the illusion of movement of other objects over vast distances.

The field created about us, is in my opinion made of the aether, we utilise what makes us , as does everything in creation.
That aether i detect has having a spin charecter, imagine it as small spinning mirrors, thus each signal sent out and returned notices any movement on the mirrors as they spin, the further the signal is sent and recieved back, the more spin is involved and thus a movement appears to occur of what you are observing, when in fact it is fixed relative to where you are upon earth, the whole shooting match may be moving , but relative to each other they are fixed.
The moon is the best clue of this, and i have thought and thought about its apparent fixed position as it apparently circulates, imagine it is not moving, but the aether flows are , they are moving almost perfectly and seamlessly , thus creating a hologram.
The moon exists, but it is not moving as it appears, neither is the sun, nothing is, and any metiorite is merely forming upon vast electrical discharges and transfers that are accumulations of the aether, the mass of the metiorite forms upon the overload, comet holmes has fabulously shown this as it EXPLODED a million fold .
There will be movement of the planets and the stars, but not what our limited survival senses percieve, and my hunch is that a very bright man called Dr Brown fully realised the implications of a life times recording the signals sent and recieved, they will not have matched the observable.

All of the above to explain why i didn't enjoy your link, its all a veil , a very clever veil where nobody can see the slight of hand, nobody can see what is much closer than appears, they are looking at the mass, instead of looking at the stuff.
But they are looking along the stuff, thinking they are looking along linear connections, there are linear connections, sidereal connections of dead straight lines, I can switch between them, if I can, Dr Brown most certainly could, far better.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

C'est domage

Post by Trickfox »

C'est domage mon ami Kevin.

You are closing yourself off from a possible reality because you fear it contradicts your understanding.

Hundreds of thousands of people will begin exploring the universe wholistically using this software, and you my dear hobbit friend will never understand the aw and wonder that thousands of Children will feel by exploring the universe in this fashion.

You are not GOD Kevin.... you cannot prevent this feeling of wonder that children will have. In fact my hobbit friend, you are powerless to do anything about it.

So go ahead and remain in your comfortable cocoon of understanding because nobody else will be any worst off over it, for it is you that is now declaring what is dogma, whichcraft, and heresy.

Trickfox
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Trickfox,

Thanks for the link! It looks like a great way to get some exposure to ideas. Some ideas, of course, may be mistaken, but it's good to be familiar with them anyway. :)

Aubrey de Gray is on the front right now.

-Gewis
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

By the way, anybody and everybody may enjoy MIT's open courseware. It's a bunch of lectures from a wide variety of MIT courses. No tuition required!

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/home/home/index.htm
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: I suggest

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote:

Does anyone have acces to Marshall Brucer's "A Chronology of Nuclear Medicine" , Heritage Press ? Cant access one here. Need to badly.

?
Langley,

Thought I would have Christmas come a little early. The book sells for $595 US. Santa is fat, but not that fat.

Don't know where exactly your at but perhaps a Medical library at a school? Plenty of them in my area, I'll ask around.

Mikado
Hi Mikado, thanks. I am going through the Uni libraries here, no luck so far. Is not in the National Library of Australia.

However, I have pinned down that the chapter is "chronology from 1940 to 1953 Vignettes on Manhattan District Days and Nuclear Medicine. P259.
The initial delassification of the MED reports - like P32 was used by Lawrence. And I know that it is also a product of induced radioactivity from the Bomb, which caused its production in bone. So the Manhattan Project calculated the LD 50. (The Japanese had measured P32 in Hiroshima days after the bomb there).
P32 is not the only radio isotope of interest both to weaponeers and nuclear medicine.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mon ami Trompe Reynard,
Do YOU expect me to be mouton anglais?
To BELIEVE in uncle Albert?
I simply detect the aether, it has a simple method of stunning complexity, but its all to scale, learn one bit of the scale, it simply transfers to all.
But your senses have to be razor sharp, and also need to see through the picture painted.
The picture painted is hollywood.

kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Could you not have taken a moment to at least say how beautiful the images were?

No, I suppose not, since they are not leggy blondes.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I will trust to what my hands detect, rather than what my eyes see.
http://sachem.suffolk.lib.ny.us/advisor ... tblake.jpg
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I feel sorry for you, for you will never know beauty in the universe. Even somthing as simple as a field of Dandelions.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Gewis wrote:By the way, anybody and everybody may enjoy MIT's open courseware. It's a bunch of lectures from a wide variety of MIT courses. No tuition required!

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/home/home/index.htm

Thank you in return for this link to MIT material.

There is beauty everywhere

Fibonacci prooved it.

Trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I wander lonely as a cloud.
I see with my eyes all of natures wonders, but I am not fooled into thinking that my eyes can see into universe.
http://www.bartleby.com/145/ww260.html
I will not follow the piper over the cliff edge, no matter how fine the tune played.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

recognize this or this?

Post by Linda Brown »

"The intuituive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

-Albert Einstein
kevin and Mikado <g>
All this dustup between the two of you ( which has made interesting reading .... but its exhausting) and I would think that we all have to wonder why it is that this man would say such a thing if he did not also have eyes to see the other side too? Can't we have both?

then theres..............

"You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without it."
-Gilbert Keith Chesterton.........................

Or maybe you can also find truth with logic and then know it in your heart, without proof. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
I wander lonely as a cloud.
I see with my eyes all of natures wonders, but I am not fooled into thinking that my eyes can see into universe.
http://www.bartleby.com/145/ww260.html
I will not follow the piper over the cliff edge, no matter how fine the tune played.
Kevin
But that is what you ask others to do, "follow me for I have done great things and look upon me in awe!" Ozymandias (change the word "done" to "seen".

Mikado
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Dear AM please forgive my sense of humor. Its a coping mechanism which is slightly better than others. The consequences of some of the serious issues raised here are indeed monumental.

Gewis, Well I let it sit overnight, and though my head is clear, the issue isnt.

I trolled through some websites looking for sub atomic bits that arrived before they were sent. Then I thought of Hiesenberg and depressed myself with the thought that the Nazi bomb hasnt yet detonated.