NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Resistance

Post by wdavidb »

And a happy new year to you too tricky....the fox.

My remark, you say would have put the Apollo Missions on hold, was a sarcastic gesture, not a straight line.

Trick.......you have to learn to relax, don't take yourself and others so seriously, its not healthy. I've learned these really cool breathing exercises, it really works. Breathe in right down to your socks and breathe out and if you can slow it down it works even better.

Now, like you already know I am not talking about linear relationships or anything remotely close to your standard fare. No sir, I am talking about being so far out of the box that I don't see a box anywhere in sight.

So, lets go through this......we have our planet earth, the physical body in space and time, and there is an underlying energy sustaining and perpetuating the existence of our planet, but more than this the underlying energy also allows for the condition of universe which remains relative to our planet and this whole condition of universe I refer to as the field condition of our planet.

In that we have an inflow of energy increasing to the center of the planet, there is less energy the further we get from the center. And in order for energy to increase symmetrically to the center of the planet requires the an actual increase in energy and a decrease in resistance.

We are not talking about friction here or anything to do with friction, we are talking about an increase in energy resulting in a decrease in resistance to a further increase in energy.

As we move away from the center of the earth we encounter less energy and a greater or increased resistance to a further increase in energy, to the point that at the far reaches of space we have virtually no energy, but a very high degree of resistance to a further increase in energy.

Therefore there is a huge differential in energy between the center of the earth and the far reaches of space. And it is this huge energy differential by which the apparent expansion of universe continues to accelerate.

Now I know you might think this is just gooblegook, but I am not alone on this as you might be aware. It seems there is indeed a very real effort being made to hide the secret science. Consequently I don't have access to all of it, but enough to know how the basics work.

So the resistance I refer to is associated with the acceleration of energy in respect to the degree of resistance there is to a further increase in energy and unlike the linear concept an increase in the underlying energy corresponds to a decrease in resistance to a further increase in energy.

This way we have an accelerating universe which is necessary in order for all events to keep moving right along, otherwise they would stop.

So, do we understand what I mean by resistance even if it is not what you think it should be? If not I will endeavor to do better.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

energy

Post by wdavidb »

Might I continue here..........you are talking about energy radiating, which is something that is commonly stated.

Radiant energy from the sun.........only problem is that the exact nature of energy is very far from a done deal and modern science has not yet nailed that one down.

Now, lets get something real straight here.....I'm not trying to nor do I wish to make anyone feel foolish or dumb.......that is the very last thing I would want to do. The very idea I find disgusting.

I am attempting to share something I feel has both value and merit, that is the whole purpose of the exercise. If you don't want to hear what I have to say that's fine with me.

Words can get tangled, but life is a two way street and I'm sure that with a bit of give and take we can learn to play in the same sandbox and build some castles with connecting roadways.

Getting your mind out of the box is not easy, but firstly there has to be a desire and a willingness to do so.

Out of the box is just that........far and away from the box.

That means you can't apply all the old stuff to the new stuff, you have to be willing to start over from scratch, which is a lot to ask of anyone.

I don't know if you read Nexus Magazine, but there is an article in the January/February edition entitled, Time Lines and Distortions, which is I consider to involve out of the box thinking. You might want to have a look at it.

Here we can see there is a problem, the right hand does not know what the left hand knows, which is extremely unfortunate.

If scientists are denied access to critical information they are forced to work in the dark, which seems quite unfair. Yet that is exactly the problem we face today. Access denied.....hardly a cooperative attitude.

Unless there is a cooperative effort on the part of all interested parties not a whole lot is going to change for the better, it will continue to get worse.

The problem with so many things today is that the basics are not being attended to. The basics have to be nailed down before we can move forward, which is no small challenge.

Building things is a fundamental expression of achievement, with or without needle nose pliers. So if we want to build for the future we have to return to the past and undo the tangles that have accumulated either by error or intent.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

clearing your desk

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Nice to see your post David.

And I agree with you about clearing up the past before going forward with anything into the future. (Sort of like detangling the mess on my desk.)

And sometimes you have to be really away from that box before you can come back and see what an actual mess it is and how much work still needs to be done.

That break in the forum connection forced me to walk away for a couple of days. When I came back I realized my desk looked like I had been living here for the past five years! Actually, thats not much of a joke! So it did give me a solid jolt about what needed to be done before the new year got much older. Organize this mess!

I appreciate your attempt here to explain what your thoughts are and the spirit in which you have offered that attempt.

I gently remind others out there that this is an important process ...( this learning to recognize the junk of history on our desk ! <g>... and how vital it is to realize that this " clearing the desk" is supposed to be a cooperative effort here. Whatever that takes to accomplish ... its not something that each of us can do alone, no matter how talented we are.)

I have a feeling that may be why Mr. Twigsnapper has named kevin " The Navigator" .... when you are out of the box by a good distance you need reference points ... and David, I know how highly Kevin regards your ideas, so even though I have to admit not being able to see through the entire concept I also know that maybe I don't really have to . All I have to do is accept that there is an importance to this line of thinking and if I don't get it right now.... perhaps it will just be a matter of time. The old line here " wait for it"

So with that I continue to clear my desk and look forward to the next round of information gathering and exchanges. What great fun!!!! All of you are grand treasures and its been wonderful seeing your thoughts ...Thank you again for the time that you spend in this direction. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Resistance

Post by Mikado14 »

Hello David,

Forgive me for jumping in here on your answer to Trickfox but I only wish for a clarification and in that clarification perhaps we may bring along a few others.
wdavidb wrote: We are not talking about friction here or anything to do with friction, we are talking about an increase in energy resulting in a decrease in resistance to a further increase in energy.

As we move away from the center of the earth we encounter less energy and a greater or increased resistance to a further increase in energy, to the point that at the far reaches of space we have virtually no energy, but a very high degree of resistance to a further increase in energy.

Therefore there is a huge differential in energy between the center of the earth and the far reaches of space. And it is this huge energy differential by which the apparent expansion of universe continues to accelerate.

This actually makes sense. I see what you are saying for you are using words that can be converted into Math.
wdavidb wrote:So the resistance I refer to is associated with the acceleration of energy in respect to the degree of resistance there is to a further increase in energy and unlike the linear concept an increase in the underlying energy corresponds to a decrease in resistance to a further increase in energy.
Here comes a question. If it is not as the linear expression of an inverse relationship as there exists say between EMF (volts) and Resistance (ohms) than what you are saying is that there is an inverse relationship that is not directly proportional. Now, as you progress farther from the center you say that there is a decrease in the total energy for there is an opposition to that energy until when you get to the far reaches of space there is no energy for the opposition has cancelled/opposed it. Now the question, Do you see this as an inverse logarithmic relationship or would you go to the point of saying it is more toward an inverse square relationship thus the distance from the center also enters into the equation but as I have asked, what is the relationship? I do see an analogy to gravity when you talk of "energy", therefore mass would enter into the equation thus gravity and the energy are either one and the same or they have a direct relationship. I could go on but I will wait to hear the above.

wdavidb wrote:So, do we understand what I mean by resistance even if it is not what you think it should be? If not I will endeavor to do better.
And I will continue to endeavor in our understanding and when the kitchen gets too hot we will just go outside to cool off <g>.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: Resistance

Post by greggvizza »

wdavidb wrote:So, lets go through this......we have our planet earth, the physical body in space and time, and there is an underlying energy sustaining and perpetuating the existence of our planet, but more than this the underlying energy also allows for the condition of universe which remains relative to our planet and this whole condition of universe I refer to as the field condition of our planet.

In that we have an inflow of energy increasing to the center of the planet, there is less energy the further we get from the center. And in order for energy to increase symmetrically to the center of the planet requires the an actual increase in energy and a decrease in resistance.

We are not talking about friction here or anything to do with friction, we are talking about an increase in energy resulting in a decrease in resistance to a further increase in energy.

wdavidb,

I agree with your resistance theory. Matter is a load resistor that draws energy from another dimension, some call the aether. I posted a similar theory on the forum a while back, I am copying the link here as well as the body of the text. It seems to agree, in essence, with what you are stating.

http://forum.ttbrown.com/viewtopic.php? ... ated#10484

"I just finished watching the entire 1:24:27 Nassim video. I didn't really have that kind of spare time to devote to it, but once I started watching I couldn't stop. It is refreshing to hear someone presenting ideas like this in a somewhat professional setting; funded and everything. I am used to hearing these types of ideas presented only on fringe internet forums.

In the video, Nassim made a statement that we are living in a black hole, which struck a chord with me.

I had a very strange moment on 03/20/02 that caused me to start a journal. For lack of a better term, it was an epiphany moment, when in a single instant, things became hyper clear. This clarity lingered for about 6 months, over which time it faded out in an exponential fashion, where the rate of decrease was very slight for the first month, just slightly faster the second month, but by the end of 6 months I was pretty much back to regular uninspired daily life. Why I bring this up is that in my 8th journal entry, dated 08/15/02, I wrote that all matter is essentially a black hole swallowing space-time. The amount of mass determines the amount of space-time that is swallowed and therefore the intensity of the black hole. In objects of low mass the flow is so slight as to appear unnoticeable but it is the exact same flow as in a classic black hole in outer space. This flow is what I considered gravity to be. The more mass, the greater it's appetite for aether. The greater the aether flow, the greater the gravity.

What seemed to have triggered all of this was when I read a statement made by Hal Putoff where he explained that as electrons radiate away their orbital energies, the vast zero-point energy of the vacuum responds by re-supplying all the atoms of the universe with a stabilizing, compensatory amount of energy, thereby sustaining the electron's orbits, and preventing them from spiraling in on their nuclei. In this cosmological feedback system, the zero-point-energy maintains the very existence of matter.

I then pictured the earth as a perforated metal sphere submerged underwater, with a vacuum hose connected, pumping a high volume of water out of the ball, which causes the surrounding water to be sucked into the holes on the surface of the sphere. Objects in the surrounding water would act just as objects in space act within gravity. Objects far away would feel little effect, but as they approached, their acceleration would steadily increase until they were finally stuck to the outside of the sphere. The sphere representing the earths atoms that are radiating away their energy, needing to be re-supplied/stabilized. The water flowing into the sphere represents the ZPE rushing into the black whole of matter, thereby equalizing the pressure inside the sphere before it collapses in on itself. The amount of matter present in the sphere determines the amount of ZPE flowing in, to maintain its existence. The zero-point energy flow would therefore be proportional to the mass of an object, which should be analogous to our current understanding of gravity.

Nassim also made the statement that we are resistors in a circuit. This was the first time that I every heard anyone mention this. In the 9th entry in my journal dated 09/21/02, I actually drew a schematic diagram that depicted matter as a load resistor; mass being the value of the resistor. Here is a copy paste of that journal entry: "Using an electronic analogy; matter can be seen as a type of load resistor that causes current to flow from an otherwise static aether. The ZPE of the aether acts as potential energy in a static state. When a load is present, current flows proportional to the number of electrons contained in the mass. The greater the mass, the greater the load, and the greater the resulting current flow. This current flow is what I perceive as gravity."

I know that this is an oversimplification. The circuit is more than likely AC rather than DC in nature. Zitterbewegung comes to mind. The energy transfer being vibratory in nature".

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Thanks gregg...yeah vibratory. I am still of the opinion that acoustic dynamic patterns of energy and how they are transmitted through matter have much to do with all of this. And I'm talking analog and not digital.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen Drake,
You should be running for president, you are class.
What a boost to see David in full flow, he is litterally my hero, a star amongst so much gloom, not the people upon here , but most of all out there.
I percieve of life upon the sun, maybe not as we know it, but life.
I see the sun and stars as nothing but similer to earth, just bigger, bigger resistors.
And the transfer between these resistors is the problem we are approaching.
Because of the clarity of patterns I detect, I simply multiple upwards and downwards the patterns, then you can percieve how the patterns rotate spins, as that rotated spin emerges out of the centre of the mass, it becomes super attractive to the underlying net force in the sea of space, thus by biefeld brown attraction we move due to the relative density along the lines forming the patterns thus flowing in, in sequence, like an orchestra.
That system though could easily reverse, if a net condition occurs where the mass dissolves back out, zap a measure of surface could dissolve, possibly along specific pathways matching the patterns, the atmosphere and water would possibly go first, it's an electrical universe with the balance between negative and positive critical, get a condition close enough to upset this balance, and well?
Wrote a lot more but wiped it off.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

I give up!

Post by Trickfox »

David.... I am sorry but I cannot understand half of everything you write. It just does not condense into any kind of literal consistancy. I have tried over and over again to make sense out of your gobble-de-gook and you are really good at confusing me.

SO.... I GIVE UP.....

I guess you tricked the fox!

Trickfox
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Mikado 14

Post by wdavidb »

Mikado

Go with the inverse square rule, it is simple and tidy.

Yes, there is a corresponding equivalence in terms of opposites.

The 1 (one) is always balanced by the 0 (zero) which = universe.

Everything in between is either less than 1 and or greater than 0

I find it hard to imagine simplifying it any further.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Trickfox

Post by wdavidb »

Trickfox, no I have not tricked the fox, nor do I want to.

If you can do all this other stuff.........you can do this, but it is a matter of perception. Its not a yoga exercise and its not supposed to be painful.

You are a very smart person and I am not underestimating your ability or attempting to sell you short.

You have talents, lots of talent and skill, but you also have a block. Why I have no idea, only you know why. To be totally honest you baffle me.

I wish I could add more, but I just don't have any answers or even any suggestions to offer. But I wish you could get it because I think you would have much to add of your own.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Elizabeth

Post by wdavidb »

Elizabeth, Thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement.

Happy New Year, may it be a very good year.

Yes, the desk can get a bit out of control at times and during the reconstruction process you find all kinds of things you had either forgotten about or thought you had lost.

My glasses...................I found my other glasses!

It is really hitting me as to how important the next few years are, because if we can't get past the blockade of suppression we are in for a very difficult time of it.

To have science censored with certain things revealed and other things concealed is a recipe for disaster when the concealed things are critical to our survival.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Kevin

Post by wdavidb »

Kevin my pal, a happy new year to you, may it be filled with adventure and good friends.

The sun shines equally on everyone, except for those who carry an umbrella.

Sunny side up she says she says, meanwhile I have a chap in Australia who is using a gravitic sensor and he is picking up flares from the sun that have yet to appear..........whoa!

No, I'm not kidding. He is also picking up similar signals from deep space that do not show up via conventional radio telescope signals. He is presently working at a station with a 3 meter dish.

I have suggested to him that I believe he is picking up simultaneous events occurring beyond the EM range. And I think this is quite something, but he is taking a bit of flack from the academics he has approached.

A wee bit exciting wouldn't you say? Like a tiny ray of sunshine breaking through.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: Kevin

Post by greggvizza »

wdavidb wrote:I have a chap in Australia who is using a gravitic sensor and he is picking up flares from the sun that have yet to appear..........whoa!

No, I'm not kidding. He is also picking up similar signals from deep space that do not show up via conventional radio telescope signals. He is presently working at a station with a 3 meter dish.
Possibly because gravity waves are either instantaneous or at least propagate at a significant velocity many times the speed of light.

GV
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

seeing beforehand

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

A sensor picking up something that hadn't happened yet?

Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps thats what Dr. Browns rock sensors were doing also? Not just reporting something that had happened simultaneously from another point on the earth but PERHAPS reporting something which had NOT YET HAPPENED?

How could that possibly be? Whatever the complete answer the simple one is just this .... you deal with gravity.... you deal with time .....

You would only realize that if you had maintained years and years of records and then had been able to look back and see it in operation.

It would never be seen you see because its supposed to be impossible.

When you answer the question of how a simple human knows what is going to happen ahead of time, its not so hard to consider that a simple rock could do the same.

Whats the old challenge of intelligence? To be able to hold two conflicting conclusions in your hands ... and realize that they are both valid? Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

ahead of time?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

what? what? what? what?

So what you are saying Elizabeth is that at some point Dr. Brown realized that his " sidereal radiation" that he was keeping such careful records of.... were reporting .... things that hadn't happened yet?........ WHAT?

These early recordings that he tried to shield from everything to prove that they were not simply the result of EM traffic or other situations. Even in mineshafts the things read similarly, right?

But then at what point did he realize that his " rocks" or " instruments" were reading ahead of time? That must have been a totally mind blowing situation for him but if that actually happened then he would have realized then that a certain type of " time travel " was available to him if he could perfect the linking technology..... I can see that his mind was cabable of doing that.

WDavidB, you wrote that your friend was getting alot of flack from academia. But you see... thats what happens. These days nothing is worth following unless you can get funding for it. The renegade thinker,( the person who REALLY gets the original thought ) ends up living out by himself and being ignored.

So consider. What does that really mean? Reports through a gravity sensor of something that hadn't happened yet? MarkC