Somebody say " Bismuth" ?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Somebody say " Bismuth" ?

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

Your thoughts here have been wonderful and exhilarating, as are all of the comments I have seen in the last few days. Must be the " thinning of the veil" <g>

However ... please reread this andthank you MagicBill for helping this discussion bubble to the surface!

AM, you wrote:

"And also my thanks to you Mr. Magic for the suggestions and encouragement. Very kind of your. Still I want to hear Mr. Twigsnapper's response to my words made today in respect to his question before I decide to undertake anything. Especially regarding Rudyrad Kipling's Kim, the spinning plates and my 3 conditions."---------------------------------------------------

Your three conditions? I have to tell you right now AM that I have apparently known Mr. Twigsnapper most of my life. Some of that knowledge in the light and some where he has known of me and has been there for me in the shadows.

I would NEVER impose " conditions" on this gentleman and you must realize how very ..... um .... whats a kind word here ? "egotistical" that "requirement" seems.

As I see it . You have choices here which are yours to make or to leave behind. Thats about as pure and simple as it gets. No one is going to bend in any way to fulfill your " conditions" ( which read like Mr. Twigsnappers requirements of you anyway, ever consider that direction?)

Skyfish! Wonderful observations. I will get back to your comments when I have enough time to do them justice.

And Griffin. Thank you for your help! Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown wrote:I would NEVER impose " conditions" on this gentleman and you must realize how very ..... um .... whats a kind word here ? "egotistical" that "requirement" seems.

As I see it . You have choices here which are yours to make or to leave behind. Thats about as pure and simple as it gets. No one is going to bend in any way to fulfill your " conditions" ( which read like Mr. Twigsnappers requirements of you anyway, ever consider that direction?)
You have misunderstood - these 3 conditions are NOT impositions on Mr. Twigsnapper. They are dictates of my conscience and impositions on MYSELF. Perhaps I just expressed myself in an unfortunate way. Let me again quote what I wrote:
AM wrote:To sum it up, Mr. Twigsnapper. I will write, but only on three conditions:

a.) Truth and nothing but Truth - no lies, adaptations, manipulations, watered down versions, etc. I rather write something more ordinary than to include extravagant and glossy material which is of dubious provenience. And I will not peddle half-truths or disinformation.

b.) The two spinning plates will spin and excellence will be achieved in both.

c.) Full attention will be focused on the message and not me as a writer. Like it was in traditional cultures.

If everything cannot be had, then there is no doubt whatsoever what I will drop. Even if it is painful to let go. I will always choose the spiritual side and the inner ascesis connected to it.

This is what transforms man into something more. In the end this is infinitely more worth than having the ability to travel through time while remaining ignorant and slave to one's animal and human nature.

The true challenge is not in making a hog fly by attaching wings to it, but changing it into an eagle or even better: Pegasus.
I cannot do anything that will violate any of the above dictates of my inner compass. It is against my conscience and I will not do it.

And in case I start writting, but later discover that I found myself against my better judgement in such situations, then I will drop my work IMMEDIATELY like a hot potatoe without ever looking back.

I told you that I will not hesitate which plate I will drop. Not even for a moment. When you have time to read everything what I wrote in this respect, then please look again into my thoughts at:

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... a&start=30

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

From DUMAND to duman, eh, AM. A natural progression....

Paul, I saw this line on the forum page and love it. It's a zinger, worthy of including in your query letter:

I think this is the kind of intellect we need to lead us to the bottom of the rabbit hole: somebody who can ramble through a story about aliens, physics, time, space and the way all of these somehow contribute to a sweet, perfect memory of falling in love. It describes the wonderful job YOU have done in tat regard!

So, AM, you asked how to start? Perhaps, you might set up a research hypothesis and let that guide you.

Or, although Paul has mastered the human interest perspective of the story, and set a high standard, if you identify with any of the characters in the story, you could tell it as it must have seemed to them in either first or third person voice.

Sit with it and you will find the way into the story waiting to be told, "when our wits grow sharper."

bon voyage...but keep the postcards coming!
rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

University of Pennsylvania? Again? Ping, ping, ping!

Or shall we chalk Dr. Learned's alma mata up as another coincidence?

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown wrote:I would NEVER impose " conditions" on this gentleman and you must realize how very ..... um .... whats a kind word here ? "egotistical" that "requirement" seems.
As I wrote above and before, these are impositions on MYSELF and not on Mr. Twigsnapper - it is not my right to interfere with the inner compass of others, but it is my duty to obey the dictates of my own conscience, no matter how imperfectly.

In this respect I do not intend to make any compromises whatsoever.

Each one of us acts according to his own personal wisdom, which is dearest to him. But no matter if the choices are wise or foolish, everyone will be made accountable for his own's actions. And neither me nor Mr. Twigsnapper are any exemptions.

Anyway I first have to know what to write about. There has to be a coherent story, a strong leitmotiv which can be supported by strong and reasonable arguments. How would it look if I would dump my "downloads" more or less disjointedly on the paper - so to speak "forum-format"?

Who would print such a mess, not to speak of reading it for God's sake?!

The problem is that there are tangents running into thousand directions. And Mr. Schatzkin has set with his both books a very high standard.

This is not a joke, Madame.
Ms. Rose wrote:University of Pennsylvania? Again? Ping, ping, ping!

Or shall we chalk Dr. Learned's alma mata up as another coincidence?
Exactly this was the reason why I said: "Just read where Dr. Learned studied and worked!".

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Yes Rose,

I saw that too and wondered about it.The Univrsity of Pa .... again....

Also had very many memories of groups coming to visit Dad on Catalina. All of them from the University of Hawaii. Mines and Volcanic tubes and down in the center of a dormant volcano ... all at the same time as DUMAND. Seems to me that whatever was going on was a VERY big network.

Poor Paul. He has probably gone away for the wekend, or turned off his computer. When he comes back to us he will find the corral empty and pony tracks ALL OVER THE PLACE ... GOING IN SO MANY DIRECTIONS!

which way did they go? Which way did they go? Linda
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

AM;
A while ago there was some talk about Thoth, the Egyptian God of mathematics, astronomy, writting and magic. But I do not know if sufficient attention was payed to his other role. He is the scribe of Gods, the secretary, the advisor in the background. He offers ideas.

Isn't this much more appealing than being a king, than being Ra? All this unnecessary bravado!
Short and pointed, for the sake of brevity. Highlighting the quiet but continual role of scribes and keepers of knowledge, Perhaps one day they may even open the other door in the Pyramid, that has not been opened behind the queens chamber.

AM;
Just look where he studied and worked! And then - THE DEEP OCEAN. Now this is one familiar set of words. While keeping this phrase in mind and remembering that "Project DUMAND (Deep Underwater Muon And Neutrino Detector) was a proposed underwater neutrino telescope to be built in the Pacific Ocean, off the shore of Hawaii, a kilometer beneath the surface."
The Atlantic.chain

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Arc wrote:Short and pointed, for the sake of brevity. Highlighting the quiet but continual role of scribes and keepers of knowledge, Perhaps one day they may even open the other door in the Pyramid, that has not been opened behind the queens chamber.

I was thinking - are not these scribes and keepers of knowledge actually obstetricians of Ideas (Ideas in the Platonic sense i. e. Ideas as Creator's thoughts and blueprints for reality and not just some mental formations).

I think that Dr. Brown was actually such an obstetrician for Ideas manifesting into our reality (rolling with your eyes, Ms. Brown already or not quite yet)? All these Creator's thoughts need to have suitable conditions for their delivery provided and all the care they need when in this world.

As for leaders, I would think of such figures rather in terms of co-ordinators - co-ordinators of people's talents. Enable the people you work together with to manifest their full potential and respect their personal integrity and freedom while at the same time synthesizing these talents into a powerful momentum and agent of transformation.

Everyone is important, because everyone excells at something.

In the Indian epic Ramayana there is an interesting story. When Sri Rama was building the Ramasetu (the bridge between India and Sri Lanka) with his army in order to rescue his captured wife Sita he noticed a small squirrel pushing a heap of sand with it's back while chanting his name (Rama, Rama, ...). The squirrel did it with much effort and difficulty and it certainly could not do the job of Rama's soldiers, but it did what it could given it's nature.

Sri Rama was very happy at seeing this and stroke the squirrels back with his fingers. Since then it is said that Indian squirrels have stripes running down their backs.

Indian squirrels look more like chipmunks and not so much as the red or grey squirrel we know.

Ref.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Palm_Squirrel

AM
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

Though you may not immediately see it because you have not been on this Forum as long as I have perhaps, but your description here does not to have be a man.

"As for leaders, I would think of such figures rather in terms of co-ordinators - co-ordinators of people's talents. Enable the people you work together with to manifest their full potential and respect their personal integrity and freedom while at the same time synthesizing these talents into a powerful momentum and agent of transformation.

Everyone is important, because everyone excells at something."

That certainly has been demonstrated time and time again by a certain lady here on the Forum. I would speak her name but I think Mums the word.

But if further pressed for an actual name I think that I would volunteer CAROLINE. Martin
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Martin;
Though you may not immediately see it because you have not been on this Forum as long as I have perhaps, but your description here does not to have be a man.
Indeed Martin indeed. A historical "they" much like our concept of "those who served and gathered around the round table", united in purpose. Content to sit quietly in the background, unless the wayward band of garrulous baboons gets a bit out of control and needs intervention for thier own sake. Always there always aware.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Bismuth...

The following is an excerpt from a telephone interview between Stanton
Friedman (F) and Dr. Robert Sarabacher (S). Sarabacher was a prominent, US
government scientist who had a secret briefing with Canadian scientist Wilbert
Smith in 1950 and told Smith that that facts in a recent popular book about a
UFO crash at Aztec, New Mexico were "essentially true" and that UFO's were
classified by the US government 2 points higher than the H bomb. Sarabacher
died in July 1986. Before Sarabacher died, Stanton Friedman did a phone
interview with him. In between Friedmann's attempts to dig more UFO info out
of Sarabacher, there was a lot of small talk, and since Sarabacher was fairly
old, he tended to ramble a bit. However, a most interesting statement was made
by Sarabacher:

F: Were you guys talking about nuclear powered flight at that time?

S: Oh, we were possibly, yes, but I held, had certain ideas see,
one of the problems today, we really don't know what gravity is. We don't know
and I had an idea, I'm willing to work on it in one of my theses but then my
professor didn't believe me, but I had determined that BISMUTH did not obey
the laws of gravity. So I thought that, "Gee, there's a leak". I might be able
to get nature to tell me something.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote: The specific resistance is unusual high for a pure metall. It also shows the strongest diamagnetism of all metalls and the strongest hall effect. ]
Am, I believe I read somewhere, prior to my rebirth(used to get the NASA review, great paper, had all new technologies being worked on and new commercial releases of components etc) that a synthetic diamagnetic material was created that was better than Bismuth. I suppose all you cut and paste people will find and then let us know, I will wait. Also, if memory serves, Bismuth has characteristics of certain dopings in solid state physics. Can't remember that either.
AM2 wrote:The source for this information is a mixture of sugar and sand, therefore one has to be careful with the content, but still. General Electric Engineer Henry William Wallace? Now this is something truly interesting. Please keep in mind that Dr. Sarbacher also did extensive work for the General Electric - consult the other parts of the interview done by Stanton Friedman.
Mr. Wallace rears his head - again - in the forums I see. Tried to look him up for he used to live nearby but I he may have passed on. Now the question arises - Any relatives still nearby?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

After reading all of the enthusiasm flowing last night here on the forum I took a little bit of a break and decided to give one of my doggies a bath ( He sure needed it ... he is a young pup, thinks he owns the world and investigates all of it that he can find. Ends up in his long coat)

And while sudsing (sp?) him up ... suddenly I thought......If someone were to ask Paul WHY he is writing this book .... the answer REALLY isn't that its a story that needs to be told about a fascinating man .... the answer is that .... there is an " energy" that is "bubbling information to the surface" and all of this is just PART of what will be a new revealation once all of the old dirt of the past .... is washed away . Its as if for some reason the timing just has had to wait for this. And this story is part of revealing an understanding of that process.

Watch the Forum reach out for new material again and !.... and thats just our little corral here ... this is meant to be a new age and all of this material is NEEDED now more than ever.

No one would have cared about this when we all were so happy with our situations with the oil supply but now that we are actively being pinched and looking for alternatives .... NOW is the time for this story ( Its all about oil, my Dad said)

Not that its so damned interesting ( and it is , it is ... important to see how all of these lives interacted.....) but more important is the fact that it will supply a platform for others reading Pauls pages to uncover more, to release more bubbles of information that have been just WAITING to go to the surface.

THATS why you were contacted Paul .... the message isn't so much that we have been contacted by another intelligence .... people can take that or leave it .... but if there has been contact then the message from that is .... the time is NOW. Loose the bubbles.

Heck with interest in the X files ... or interest in another authors idea of daughters and their Dads .... this is the message that will turn the lock and THATS why its being written. If there is any doubt that it would have an effect like that .... Just look at what has happened right here on the Forum.

Did I just make any sense? Back now to a wet puppy. Linda
Griffin
Senior Officer

Rising

Post by Griffin »

You made a lot of sense to me, Linda.

I met your father at an important juncture. I had major problems from the beginning with the Adamski material and, for that matter, with the whole contactee scenario. Yet it had become increasingly apparent that the Adamski Affair was of considerable importance and an integral part of the interrelated story I was working to tell. I had encountered a few information breakthroughs early in that year in discovering corroborating material for some of Adamski’s claims. Your father confirmed these and supplied others from his own testimony.

However, TTB did state that the Adamski material was complicated and enmeshed in other matters that I didn’t yet know about and probably wouldn’t for a long time to come. Looking back, he seemed (sorry Paul) to be clearly telling me that it would be years before I might be able to tell the Adamski part of the story with a greater degree of clarity, and that it might not happen until after my book was completed. He seemed to wish to be able to help me more, but could not. He had advised me going in that there were limits on what he could say. I can see now that far-in-the-future classified time limits and “born secret” classifications definitely complicated things. He did give me a passing confirmation of the role of Project Shamrock in all this. He never used that name, though, and I wasn’t yet aware of it specifically, even though it was already partially out of the bag.

The point is that considerable information is still not available and out in the open, but will bubble up in time. OSS records are finally available, listing your father, so at least we’re up through the mid-forties. The relatively few folks still physically alive from those times may finally be willing to disclose secrets after all these years, as they face the end of their own span here. This has been happening and more should follow. Bubbles do rise, and the times are calling them forth as things continue to shift. There’s needed submerged material that should surface to be applied and built upon. Still, it may be a bit tricky in disclosing some areas still under classification. I hope Dr. Edgar Mitchell is correct in his reply in the Kerrang! Radio interview to a question about his own safety after disclosing former secrets:
I think those days are gone. That used to be a concern among the people on the inside. But I don’t think they’re knocking anybody off for that anymore, or doing drastic things to them.
Perhaps this is how “they” want disclosures to gradually happen, where no one in the policy loop has to take responsibility for making them official. But being aware that some of the opposition to disclosure regarding the reality of ET visitations has been narrowly religiously driven, and knowing the penchant of some of these folks for demonizing and trying to take down by any means anyone who isn’t in lockstep with their belief system, I wonder if the old practices are indeed completely gone. This kind of mindset is, unfortunately, still quite alive and well -- and even thriving as we can too often witness. Also, when it affects money, power, special interests and privileges...

Please give the pup some petting for me.

As ever,

Griffin