PROJECT:PEGASUS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: PROJECT:PEGASUS

Post by skyfish »

Mark wrote:
Can anyone else hear it, or is it just me?
I swear I hear music.
Merry go round music.

Yes! I hear it! And...I just have to say....I enjoy you all very much.
Merry go round and all!

skyfish
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Thanks Mark, it’s good to see you taking charge and straightening out your Pegasus thread.

Merry-go-rounds always gave me a sick feeling; just sitting there going around and around in circles. I much rather preferred the roller coasters; violent ups and downs but going somewhere.

GV
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Gregg, Mikado and TrickFox,
Thanks for your support.
I have learned alot from you three.
I appreciate it.
Now about the microwaves.
That was just another one of my mindtrips trying to think of alternatives to tethered power.
If a plasma is created on this disk, shouldn't that same plasma contain electric power that can be recycled?
All that energy being expelled seems like a waste.
An ether pump to me seems to involve cold tubes, plasma, ions and such.
I have been watching the electric auto industry and their use of lithium ion batteries.
Perhaps these same batteries could have a place in the disk?
What about a superconducting battery?
Mindtripping again.
Now about performance.
How should a small disk perform?
If vertical and horizontal motion was incorporated, would this require a diameter of 1 or 3 feet?
Could horizontal motion be activated while the vertical component was still on?
If so, what type of electronics are we talking about.
Dielectric wise, would Barium Titanate be better than Strotinum Titanate?
Weight wise, this would require a very high voltage.
Glassman seems to be the best manufacturer of high voltage power supplies.
Imagine if they could sell these supplies via payroll alotments, like was used in the military.
Sunday I will be trying a new design in addition to adding an inner layer of aluminum foil to the disk.
Mark
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Trickfox wrote:
What would I know if it had not been pointed out to me by You and Talbott and Thornhill and Thomson?
I would know very little. In fact I had a ton of information and knew almost nothing.
I am merely backing you guys up. You have all turned my information, into knowledge. For that I am forever grateful. I even gave Dave Talbott a PM to express my sincere gratitude for all the knowledge they have allowed me to create from my bank of information. Without the unifying principles of Comparative Mythology married to Plasma physics (structure and function), with out your Meyl links and superconductor thread...I would be in the dark....I think a black hole comes to mind.
StevenO and Dave Smith, my brothers in the industry, I am forever aware of your deep insights and experience in the world of electricity/electronics. I also therefore thankyou as you have both been a source of deep knowledge and insight into a world I never really understood until this week.

Dean Ward
Yes well... now we know where you got your inspiration Tarzan, now why don't you climb down that vine and talk with the rest of us monkeys :roll:

So Mark,... where were we anyhow.... HORNS and microwaves?
Trickfox
yes your right, I know nothing of ionic shielding, isotope mass seperation, high voltage and high frequency, microwave physics, or other physics of the universe and this thread.
:roll:

Mass is the first thing that is not correctly identified in this thread.
If you want to seperate isotopes and do not properly understand Mass, as Brown said, then I fail to see how you have disqualified me from the discussion?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Apparently you understand yourself and don't read any of the posts, unless of course they don't praise you.

Mark started this thread to discuss HIS project, not unproven postulations. A few posts back he reiterated that. In case you don't understand "reiterated" it means he restated the purpose of this thread.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Points well taken from everybody actually.

Tarzan, You have posted some very interesting ideas and I am not discounting them when I say that they really do not belong in this particular thread.

So , looking in that direction ... would you like to pick a topic ... that would be better suited to the thoughts that you are generating? It is not fair of Mark to expect him to discuss the properties of matter before he gets on with what is in his head to do. In doing that... on his thread here you are in fact imposing yourself over his wavelengths sort of speaking and indeed are " Highjacking" the Pegasus thread. Not fair. Not sporting.

You said here " StevenO and Dave Smith, my brothers in the industry, I am forever aware of your deep insights and experience in the world of electricity/electronics. I also therefore thankyou as you have both been a source of deep knowledge and insight into a world I never really understood until this week."

You just started understanding all of this LAST WEEK?

If you are harking back to THEIR "deep insights and experience in the world of electricity and electronics ".... then why not create a thread where THOSE gentlemen would be able to talk more about the things that they know . You say yourself here that you are the relative newcomer to all of this? So lets go to the source then and ask the gentlemen Steven O and Dave Smith what they might have to say also. Remembering all the time that one of the prime rules of course in this discussion is that SOMEHOW all of this has to tie into the field that surrounds Townsend Brown. If that can't be done ... then indeed ... the entire discussion has been a highjacking and a diversion from what this entire Forum is designed to do.

AND THE OTHER THOUGHT THAT i HAVE IS.... if you have just come to understand all of this a couple of weeks ago .... how much room for error is there in your understanding? And your mentors above .... would they agree with ALL that you have sprung on us here on the Townsend Brown Forum .... or would they say that you were " essentially correct" Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mark, I'm just trying to find out if you intend on dealing with some kind of "thrust" action to power pegassus.
Thrust action and boundary layer effects are both affected by high voltage generation and much of the work by Paul Laviolet is pertinent to this discussion.
The bigger question of course is; do you believe there are "further generations" of the high voltage technology which do NOT use thrust technology, -are completely silent, -and create local gravity anomalies which allow the devices to defy momentum laws. If you DO believe these advanced generations of technology exist, -is your project pegassus wholly or partially supposed to present a preliminary design of such advanced technology.
The alternative of course is to forget about the mysterious exotic technology and concentrate on practical technology and materials presently available. Personally I believe the exotic stuff which defies classical physics of momentum and thrust is the result of a breakthrough in material science, and advanced nanotechnology. We may still be 20 years behind the curve on this, and the mysterious silent hovering vehicles that can make 90 degree turns at mach 2 are not within our realm to construct just yet. (MAYBE) :wink:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Trickfox,
That's one of my benefits of being "limited" in education.
I do not have to subscribe to the "physics as usual" class.
I really don't care what technology is used or from whence it comes, just as long as it gets the job done.
Thrust or no thrust, my concern would be does it cause motion?
I understand your statements, really I do.
But as my father used to say; People can have so much book sense that they have no common sense-they can be so smart and so dumb at the same time.
Now I am not talking about you, only the "would be professionals".
If someone was to show me a device that moved without thrust, I would not care to ask where is the thrust.
I would just be fascinated by what I saw and would be content to ask how it was done, thrust or not.
Yes I too believe in future power generation of a exotic type.
Again, long as the job gets done.
I always thought it was rather arrogant that some people would get upset when a physics "law" was broken.
Who are they to say that a law is broken?
GOD made the laws.
Perhaps they are just upset that they were proven wrong.
How can man state what law is if man did not create the laws?
Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

MARK MOODY wrote: Thrust or no thrust, my concern would be does "it" cause motion?
According to another Canadian named Smith..... "IT" does NOT cause motion, the "operator's mind" causes "It" to have motion.
In other words we may be dealing with a combined "vehicle" AND "communications project" involving "mind over matter".
It could be that you have to build pegassus with whatever it takes to get LIFT only (as in freedom from gravitational pull/push), from then on the control of movement, direction, speed, and perhaps even DIMENSIONAL CONSISTENCY becomes an issue of mind over matter...
As long as we are speculating here, I just thought I might throw that issue in.
As for "breaking the laws of physics". I have done that already in past experiments involving "Shannon Laws" in Communications theory. You are correct. The laws of physics are not laws at all, they are simply challenges for those of us who dare tackle them.
On a more practical aspect, the consensus is that Barium titanate is the best material!!
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Trickfox,
Here is something for you also, sort of a tit for tat.
Go to: http://www.emotiv.com
Could this be the first step made public for mind over matter?
Yes, as I said to Gregg, I am actively pursuing Barium Titanate.
Could a gravitator be built simply by alternating Barium Titanate with electrodes?
Is it possible to create a device that uses Barium Titanate as an internal mold, so to speak,
saucer shaped with external electrodes.
Kinda like a gravitator, but with a different shape.
How much voltage would be needed to lift or cause motion of a device 12 inches in diameter?
Mark
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Sorry,
That is www.emotiv.com
NOT emotive
Mark
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

I love your clear thinking, Trickfox.

You say:
"further generations" of the high voltage technology which do NOT use thrust technology, -are completely silent, -and create local gravity anomalies which allow the devices to defy momentum laws....

we may be dealing with a combined "vehicle" AND "communications project" involving "mind over matter".

I see you holding on to the theoretical end of the rope Mark is starting to climb. At your end, the lifter has become a dimensional shifter. Are we twenty years away, or are such devices being used now? The old story of the Chesire Cat craft sighted in the South Pacific actually makes me think they may have been in use somewhere on earth for quite some time.

Mark, your link reminded me think of how many different advanced technologies would have been needed for such a project and how well most of them were sucked up into the black world...until now, with people like you on the quest to recover them for public access.

bowing out of the thread now, but continuing to read with interest.
rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Are we twenty years away, or are such devices being used now?
WHAT??? ......an "either/or" question????.....
My dearest Rose...... why don't you know???? .......the answer MAY just be..... "BOTH"!!!!!!
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Trickfox,
What are your thoughts on this material?

Layered in a gravitator?

http://gtresearchnews.gatech.edu/newsre ... tanate.htm

Can you suggest a good source of barium-titanate?
....I guess it will have to do until we have carbon nonotube dielectrics in hand...
and a santa claus machine!

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Deleted
kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king