ROBOTS AND CONCIOUSNESS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: ROBOTS AND CONCIOUSNESS

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
OK...OK... so you are right but still....it's pretty elegant if you leave out the inertial reference and other important issues.

Let's call it "Phase contractiction" at any frequency....or something new age-ish like that.

Maybe we can start a new pseudoscience all around it. You know.... write a book.... start a new "meme" using T. Leary tactics.. :lol:
Just kidding
Trickfox

Like the "John Tutor" deal.
You are feeling better! ......Good.

Phase contraction you say.. ok, I need more time (no pun intended) to visualize this. Or did you mean "phase contradiction"?

Oh hell, who cares if were going to follow T. Leary...let's just have a good time.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

isn't it interesting that the "disappearance" theme is starting to show up in the webbot linguistic analysis:

Here's a new one that's reported crystallizing modelspace in conjunction with the 'space goat fart' entity, which is what Cliff and Igor humorously label the emerging pile of 'things that don't fit except they share an 'off-earth' orientation or component' and may be part of a 'contact meme'. I'd call it 'the disappearance meme."

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hey Trickfox,
Here is your approaching singularity...

Nanotech neural upgrades!

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... .html#more

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Is anybody watching The Sara Conners Chronicles?
Time travel and A.I. all in one!

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... -deco.html

Scientists have decoded the short-term supercomputer that sits inside your head, the processor that wraps up trajectories, wind speeds, rebounds and rough surfaces into a gut feeling that lets you catch a football. This advance could lead to a new wave of prosthetics, as well as being another piece in the permanently interesting puzzle that is "The Brain".

Another step on the path to trickfox's singularity?

skyfish
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Skyfish

To add to your last post as above, some "spooky" actions happening with DNA. It ties in with the quantum level communications.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... to-ha.html

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

I believe DNA is a coupled harmonic oscillator. PHI Transmitter and Receiver. But thats just me.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

So this is what's happening??? lol

Some scientists think the wired world may be changing the way we read, learn and interact with each other.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081203/ap_ ... CzR6lvieAA

skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

What if?

You know ... ever since I have known Mr. Trickfox he has been talking about the approaching " Singularity" where mankind and machinekind sort of weld together into sort of a new life situation. At least thats the way I have interpretted it. And I know that DeChardin talked about the Point of Singularity.

Somehow I have always been uncomfortable with that, thinking in my own mind that somehow humans would lose something unique and special with that transaction. That we all would become more the machine and less the human somehow.

BUT

Suddenly I am seing that its not the machine that will be overtaking us ... but we that will be overtaking the machine.

Rose mentioned it in one of her last messages.. when I find that I will edit in ... but basically she was agreeing with the trend of thought on that thread which had reached the conclusion that the " propulsion system" would be linked to the " communication system" but those two would still be ineffective without the human participation in a mental link somehow.

Thats why this Forum has always seemed so far reaching. Its true. We are not a scientific chat group ... though we go there .... we tend to till a philosophical garden here because the fruits of our discussions go way beyond simple machinery.

And if one has to wait for the human spirit to the occasion then what Paul was inspired to choose as his opening quote really does have special meaning here ....The Universe is indeed having to wait until our witts grow sharper. Not just because it will take that for us to understand what is happening around us but because things JUST DON'T WORK UNTIL WE REACH THAT POINT.

And most of you have asked .... why have things been " hidden". Perhaps some know the dangers of one side of this operation getting too far ahead of the other... Mr. Twigsnapper called it a balanced situation with both legs having to be equal and even Dad made sort of an interesting statement in the beginning of one of his patents. He mentioned " RELATIONSHIP" .

An early morning .... waiting for the sun .... observation. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda brown,
I have just removed my posts from the pegasus thread, mr Moody, found my post too far from his singuler track machine like drive .
I tried to express the need for machine and mind to meet and be balanced.
The physical blended with the meta physical.
the Joe-cell is a joe cell because the DNA of Joe is in the water, if I built one and seeded the water it would abe a hobbit-cell, kev-cell.
I consider it is the DNA of universe that creates and dissolves everything, and nothing exists in a permanent way as thought.
Ourselves are constantly been dissolved and reformed by memory, that memory is encoded in the DNA, and fed by the constant flux flows of DNA, in duality, and has to be in balance or no fertility or memory will exist, litterally we could vanish in the blink of an eye, totally forgetting who or what we are or were.
The singurality may be a massive flow of one side of that duality, ZAP, gone, forgotten how to clamp together .
We exist now in a TIME (flows) of balance, but i sense one hell of a big flow of one.

It's all by field, all contained in the condition of field established by the circulating flows, those flows are at ninty degrees to the surface, hence we and all plants grow at ninty degrees to the flows.
afternoon here, no sun, really cold, venus and mars near the moon, odd times?
kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Kevin,

This is a good thread to express those thoughts; it fits the topic of this thread. Mark was just trying to focus on building a working model of a TTB disk. No DNA required.

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I suppose a flying saucer that turns to jello, is a form of robot becoming concious?
http://projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.ht ... John_Nebel
1958?
kevin,
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Linda wrote:
Suddenly I am seing that its not the machine that will be overtaking us ... but we that will be overtaking the machine.

I agree. Machines will never go where we are going! What we require is already within us.
That, to me, seems to be the most amazing part of this!

Kevin,
I just read DIMENSIONS OF MYSTERY from your link.
He stated very clearly at the end that it is a coded work and
should not be modified in any way. He spoke of
"atoms of organic flame"...aether? Are there any
codebreakers out there? MIght be something of interest
in that story.

skyfish