Having "THE RIGHT TO KNOW"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Having "THE RIGHT TO KNOW"

Post by Trickfox »

Very rarely do I have have the opportunity to begin a new thread. I thought about this carefully before daring to do it. This thread will cause some members to examine their own positions and stake in this common adventure.

This whole project is a gigantic jig-saw puzzle that more and more people are beginning to notice. Our regular forum members are dynamic individuals who are preoccupied with presenting the true history of Thomas Townsdend Brown, and a host of other scientists, entrepreneurs, and business men who had somewhat of "an ideal" philosophy.

What was that "Ideal"? Was it "The Caroline"....... not really.... The Caroline was a ship, nothing like Noa's Ark I suppose, but a lot like "The Large Hadron Colider".

For those of you who might not understand what I just said, The "Large Hadron Colider" (LHC). The LHC is a very big "toy" in the sandbox of the universe.

Science is looking for proof of a reality we call the HIGGS BOSON.

How will that save from Global warming or Nuclear war, you say?

Well the answer is.... It won't.... but hey... What if we find out a new way to solve these pending problems, -because we really do find the Higgs Boson and learn something which enables us to move beyond complaining about the problems, -to solve the problems instead.

So why is the Caroline a lot like the LHC, you say?

Well It's because, the Caroline group is also looking for proof of a reality. In our case the reality is that of a singular connection between all LIVING entities.

Did I get that right...do you think?

So the question I'm posing to our esteemed forum members is this:

To what concept does a member of "The Caroline Group" pledge allegiance to?

As demonstrated in the historical records of this book and this forum, we come to realize that Caroline group members perpetuated their pressence though different nationalities, and religious institutions. It members spoke different languages and prayed to different gods (perhaps, if only in gesture).

And so.... as it were, -would members of such a group simply become elitists who think themselves above all?

Or would they take on an oath of silence, and give up the freedom to share their life and joy with everyone else. To share their perspective with all, or to hold all things sacred in silence and respect of a higher purpose.

What does the word "Chivalry" represent in the year 2007?

Those of you who can answer this question...SHOULD.

Well.... That's the way the trickfox sees it!!

My two cents.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

puny response

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox,

I think the reason everyone has been reading your post but not responding is that we actually don't know how to answer your question. I'll be back when I can! MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

very interesting

Post by Trickfox »

Actually that was a good answer Mark. Perhaps we have not reached the period in this story where this information is pertinent.

Actually, I'm in no hurry to find out anyway. I think this issue will become pertinent later on. and I'll just wait for the information to make it's way to me.

I don't want to jeapordize anyone's philosophical point of view by trying to LABEL an "association issue" in any fashion. That would give some of our public viewers too much amunition to attack our little community.

I want to point out the fact that nobody has ever judged me personally in this forum, and I find that very refreshing.

Aparently we are a very civilized group of individual and none of us wants to present an incomplete picture because the book is being carefully presented to us all with the ultimate intention or resolving this association issue, as well as resolving some inaccuracies about the past.
So...... I guess we will just let this thread be for a while, and perhaps the answer will make it's way to me some other day.

One thing is for sure, I will not be assuming anything here in the rabbit hole because ANYTHING is possible.

From a pondering Trickfox.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

right to know

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I am not actually answering on the same vein so I feel like I am stealing your topic but I would like to talk a little bit about the " right to know"

I am having a hard time justifying some of Townsend Browns actions toward his family, especially his daughter. I think in some ways she had a valid " right to know" what was happening around her, especially when it came to her relationship with her first love Morgan.

Did Dr. Brown really have the right to make so many decisions for both of them? I know what the situation seemed to be and how important it must have been to " recruit" this " chestnut haired, Russian speaking kid" But didn't Dr. Browns daughter have equal rights to that kids future?

Now maybe Morgan was fully " briefed" on what was going on and decided to let Linda go of his own accord, but thats not what looks like happened in her case. Though she seemed to know intuitively the right moves to make for both of their futures, I don't see any indication that anyone really gave her the straight scoop.

The last four or so years must have
REALLY been a trip for Linda Brown. Paul do you think through your efforts with this book that she has finally gotten a chance to see all those things that she " Needed not to know". And I wonder if there are times when she feels really cheated . If anyone in this story deserved to know what was going on she was the one.

Just speaking as the teacher who still can not figure how she ever managed to get any education at all, moving as many times as she did. She has my profound respect. MarkC
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox...In answer to your question I would posit...the wholistic and interconnected nature of all matter and energy in the universe.

If one examines the nature and basis of the spiritual beliefs of most ancient cultures, it is this concept that they have in common. All belief systems emerged through observations of the natural world and its environments. Some may posit that this constitutes a "pagan" belief system, but like it or not, this is where all religious belief and scientific inquiry comes from. But of course each branch from the trunk has taken a vastly different path of development over the eons.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

two simple questions

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rDQD9A5bZw

Mr James Barrett, The questions in this song are directed at you. There is a hidden Karvov Model to your posts.
We are assuming "one years" is the answer!

trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

can you tell me?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Trickfox, can you tell me what you mean by Karvov Model? In this instance.

And MarkC I think that some of the questions that you asked regarding Lindas " right to know" were very good and I noticed went unanswered by Paul or anybody actually. So I am adding my voice to yours in the post above Trickfoxes and Flows here

Paul, will we ever find out what Linda reaction was to learning more about all of the things that were withheld from her? Did she truly understand and go along with what her father and Morgan decided was somehow " best" for her or did she respond the way I would have I think, by being pissed off? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Did I say that?

Oh.... Excuse me I meant KARPOV, or was it Kasperov, hell I dunno what I was trying to say.

Maybe I'm just frustrated

just can't seem to see clearly anymore.

A person can travel a long time in the desert until the time comes when all he sees is just more and more sand...

That is when you sit down and tell yourself.....what's the use... there is just nothing but sand everywhere. There are no oasis, but there are others telling you "just go a little further"....

I'm not well today
I'm guessing there are a lot bigger problems than mine in the world,
but right now I don't see it that way.

Raymond
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

on my mind

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Of course Trickfox, you have been on my mind. I hope that you are feeling better and maybe it was just the depressing thoughts of winter approaching.

I know what you mean about only seeing sand. Even when there is rain the same questions arise. As in .... how many drops of rain fall on the desert sand? How many fall on top of each other? Beyond all human reasoning. And yet the questions are there but the answers are not. I understand.

Is there any way I can help? Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: stronger

Post by Mikado14 »

cxc_20081 wrote:Eve Online Isk is the building block in a galaxy built on economics. The more Isk you control, the more power you'll gain over your piece of the universe. From buying eve online blueprints to purchasing the raw minerals and materials you'll need to build the ship of your dreams. Or alternatively if you're a pirate (or pirate hunter), it's isk you'll need to buy those modifications and ships to make you faster, stronger cov infamy
And another shameless advertisement.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Having "THE RIGHT TO KNOW"

Post by Linda Brown »

And here I thought that we had a new forum member. sigh.

Trickfox. Maybe you are meant to revisit this thread. I note some of the conversation about " sitting down in the sand... dejected" and I wonder now ... just a shade over a year later what you are thinking now?

Its a long way walking barefoot I think.

But some think its the only way that really will matter.

I ask again, a year later. How Are you? Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Ah yes... a year later and the desert has been crossed. I smell the ocean and the cool breeze has made its way to me. I am at rest peacefully meditating the mysticism of my new knowledge. There is a challenge ahead of me but I fear it no longer because I may not yet have the answer, but I'm sure I'm close to finding it. I have the right to know, so I continue to seek the answer.
Trickfox
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I will put myself out in order to provide something of an answer.

First I ask myself, "Does it serve the highest good of all concerned?" Will the world be a better place or will it lead to the possibility of domination or annihilation?

Will it cure an ill or create new ones?

If there is a technology that can save people's lives without harming others in the process, then I feel it is worthy to know. On the other hand, if it can be used for good and evil, then it is beyond me to judge how it will be used, and therefore I will refrain from disclosing the technology until such a time it can be done without concern for the well being of others. So long as there are individuals or groups that feel they have a "right' to control or manipulate the lives of others, it would best serve the highest good to hold back. I feel that is what Dr. Brown and his "Caroline" associates were about.

What gives them the right to do that?

I feel that courage gave it to them. Courage to be accountable and take responsibility for what they create in life. If we are created in the image of our creator(s) then it must be incumbent upon us to act in such a way that promotes creation and not destruction of what was created by that creator. If we create in harmony with nature, we do no harm to it, but add to its splendor.

I do not feel that anyone has the "right" to make such decisions, but I do feel that some of us must step up and take responsibility if we are to move forward as a world, and become a free world, not one that is controlled or destroyed by extremism or fanaticism.

An act of love for all of life and its many wonders!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Fred,

Technology can be used for good or evil. Would Wilbur and Orville Wright have invented the airplane when over 100 years later, several were used as weapons of terrorists during 911? These guys were bicycle mechanics, yes, but they were smart too. They did what the government at that time with $50,000 couldn't do. The Wrights had built a small wind tunnel and experiment on wing shapes and determined lift from their wind tunnel tests. That lead to different glider tests and finally a powered version. Great scientists and brilliant engineering!

But dynamite can be used for good to open up a vein in a mine or bring down a demolished building or it can blow up whatever terrorists decide that day. So unless there is no good purpose, I do not think technology should be restricted. Especially when tax payer dollars funded these "black projects". If someone has cheap energy and sits by why Big Oil rapes our pocketbooks and sells us into slavery and forced servitude, then they are no better than the Big Oil companies getting rich from our blood, sweat, and tears. Now certain projects should remain black and that gives the US the leader in technology position.

But it is really the garage tinkerers and scientists that lead the change. Steve Jobs and those that didn't make it like Stan Meyers, and many others. Silenced because they were a threat to those sucking the life out of us. Well, they are sucking but there is nothing less. We need a paradigm shift in energy to reduce costs and increase the standard of living. Then we'll have a boom like the 1950s right after the war, plenty of jobs and money for young couples starting off.

Look at the scientists against nuclear energy. They were right. And DOE still hasn't adopted free release standards for radiation in the public and has to deal with naturally occurring radioactive material (NORM) that is encountered in oil and gas exploration. America's vision should be energy independence and creation of jobs in the US, not outsourcing them to foreign countries to "make a buck." And we need a President that can stand up and take responsibility for energy independence as it will help the economy.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: If someone has cheap energy and sits by why Big Oil rapes our pocketbooks and sells us into slavery and forced servitude, then they are no better than the Big Oil companies getting rich from our blood, sweat, and tears.
That is just your opinion. If you had something that could eliminate the electric bill for all Americans, how long would you be around after releasing it? Not much longer than a door gunner in Nam and that was 10 minutes.

You haven't a clue what corruption is like until it beats upon your world, then everyones opinion changes when it is in your backyard.

And that is my opinion of fact.

Instead of the dramatic statements you should be thinking of how you could help someone release it for the betterment of man, they may only be afraid but you have condemed them as being rapists just like the Oil Companies. Oh yeah, I remember, put it on the Internet seems to be the popular solution.....NOT.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy