Hidden but why

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Hidden but why

Post by FM No Static At All »

htmagic wrote:[Folks,

U235 used for bombs is much higher than needed for reactors. Whereas over 90% is required for bombs, under 10% is needed for most reactors. In fact, the DOE blended down the enriched material in Russian bombs to reactor grade material.

The compressors and stages used for the low grade stuff are much larger than that used for enriched. And by the time you get very high in enrichment, there are thousands of smaller stages...

Now Dr. Brown wrote about beneficiation of lighter gravitic isotopes and using centrifuges to do the separation. Now France may hate the US, but they sure like the centrifuge technology that the US developed for enrichment. It's nice to know it works well...

MagicBill
Did you read the post I put up about what Harold Aspden wrote regarding U238 and U235? What he was explaining has to do with how one can make a stable isotope and instable one. Since you are a chemical engineer, I would have thought that you would have picked up on what he was saying and ran with it.

In another paper/lecture/tutorials of Aspden's he makes reference to a rather interesting capacitor design. An air gap, with concentric cylinders within each other (smaller diameter inside the larger, and hence asymmetrical. But, what about the dielectric differences? If the dielectric constants are also asymmetrical, what would that produce? Aspden used a theoretic voltage of 25kV at a pulse/frequency of about 150kHz. I am thinking twice the voltage and 300gHz pulse/frequency. What do you think?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

FM No Static At All wrote: Did you read the post I put up about what Harold Aspden wrote regarding U238 and U235? What he was explaining has to do with how one can make a stable isotope and instable one. Since you are a chemical engineer, I would have thought that you would have picked up on what he was saying and ran with it.

In another paper/lecture/tutorials of Aspden's he makes reference to a rather interesting capacitor design. An air gap, with concentric cylinders within each other (smaller diameter inside the larger, and hence asymmetrical. But, what about the dielectric differences? If the dielectric constants are also asymmetrical, what would that produce? Aspden used a theoretic voltage of 25kV at a pulse/frequency of about 150kHz. I am thinking twice the voltage and 300gHz pulse/frequency. What do you think?
Fred,

I must have missed it. You have at least 30 articles on Aspden...
Could you send a link?

As for the concentric shells for the capacitor, this is exactly how a Joe Cell is constructed.
And I do not understand how a dielectric constant can be asymmetrical. :?:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

htmagic wrote:
Fred,

I must have missed it. You have at least 30 articles on Aspden...
Could you send a link?

As for the concentric shells for the capacitor, this is exactly how a Joe Cell is constructed.
And I do not understand how a dielectric constant can be asymmetrical. :?:
Here https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... den#p16218
Maybe I used the wrong term to describe the dielectric. Since the air gaps are of different size, would that not effect the charge times?
Look at Dr. Brown's gravitator again.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Fred,

Your picture reminded me of the large cans which make up part of a free energy device called the Testatika built by a Swiss group called the Methernithans. I mentioned the Joe Cell but Stan Meyer's hydrolyzer looked similar.

As for Aspden's thoughts on radioisotopes, I think this is what you are referring to:
Harold Aspden wrote:What, if any, support can we find for this hypothesis. Well, just scan through the well-established data for the atomic structure of the whole list of known atoms. There is only the 1H1 hydrogen form that has a Z value less than twice A and none record A/Z values as high as 3, which is why that discovery of 14Si42 is so exceptional. To proceed, and with the physics of the atomic bomb and nuclear fission in mind, let us look at the case for uranium. It has an abundance that is quite high given its position in the atomic spectrum. It is therefore stable or effectively so, given that its half-life is estimated at 4.5 billion years. It has the isotopic formula 92U238, whereas the isotopic form 92U235, the extracted form that features in the atomic bomb is unstable. What then is so special about 92U238? Well, just assume it comprises nothing but deuterons, of which 27 have taken up positions in the aether replacing quons. The mass of 27 deuterons will be seen as contributing no charge to the nuclear properties of the uranium atom. It will have a Z value that is half of 238 minus twice 27, which is 92. Why then is 27 so special? The answer is the 3 by 3 by 3 cube configuration of aether structure within the nucleus, a symmetrical structure, symmetry being conducive to stability. Such stability does not exist for the 92U235 atomic nucleus.

Then ask if stability is enhanced where the charge components, 92 in the case of 92U238, sit outside that 3 by 3 by 3 nuclear core component. Symmetry indicates a 5 by 5 by 5 structure enclosing that 3 by 3 by 3 core meaning that there are 125 minus 27 or 98 possible sites for the 92 deuteron charges that attach themselves to the aether sub-structure but do not replace the quons. A cube has six side faces and so if the central position on each side face of the 5 by 5 by 5 structure is not occupied by a deuteron we do have a symmetrical configuration and 98 minus 6 is 92.
OK, I did read it before. I didn't comment on it as it does not agree with the model I was taught. But that is not to say that the model I was taught was "right" either. Aspden talks about "quons" and I ask him to show me one. I believe in a crystalline lattice and much of what Aspden says makes sense but then so did elements of Walter Russell's spiral periodic chart.
http://www.5-dimension.org/members/russ ... odic_l.jpg

This second chart reminds me of Tesla's bifilar pancake coils...
http://www.5-dimension.org/members/russ ... _force.jpg

In fact, I know Kevin is not a chemist but I would like to get his take on this spiral periodic chart and see if it "harmonizes" with the energy flows he "sees". Now Kevin, can you actually "see" it (flash of colors, dark streams, etc.) or do you see it in your mind's eye and can sense the flow and ebb of the fields?

I was watching the smoke rise from a Tiki torch while sitting on my back porch last night. As I saw the smoke rise, I saw the eddies and whorls in the flow as it rose upward. Now is that how you see the rays of energy streaming from all directions? Kind of like smoke from a fire or the currents and swirls in a stream? Viktor Schauberger realized the flow patterns in a stream and learned that trout could suspend themselves in the stream without much effort. The trout could also take advantage of the swirls and eddies and "launch" out of the stream, becoming weightless in effect from absorbing energy from the stream. Hydrodynamics, the study of flow in fluids (air, water, etc.) can model these conditions. Now I may have studied fluid flow, Kevin, but I still cannot see these rays as you can!

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:[Look at Dr. Brown's gravitator again.
And it doesn't look anything like what you have drawn and concentric arrangements of the plates would be counterproductive to the results that Dr. Brown was attempting to achieve with the gravitor.

Mikado

***edit***

Forgot to say Happy Birthday Fred....!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mikado14 wrote:
FM No Static At All wrote:[Look at Dr. Brown's gravitator again.
And it doesn't look anything like what you have drawn and concentric arrangements of the plates would be counterproductive to the results that Dr. Brown was attempting to achieve with the gravitor.

Forgot to say Happy Birthday Fred....!
Thank you, I appreciate that very much indeed kind sir.
In the gravitator of Dr. Brown's British patent, it will not work. First, it is oriented wrong, and second regarding the arrangement of the plates, Aspden does explain this in detail on his website and his his books. And I disagree that it would counterproductive, because the end result is not the same as the gravitator's purpose. The twin concentric capacitors are designed to produce over unity electric, not propulsion. But in the TTB UK patent, propulsion will not occur due to something missing.

I also think that the way the concentric capacitors are wired in Aspden's drawing is also erroneous, because the object of the design is to "play" one against the other, never allowing either to become fully saturated before discharging into the other. Now regarding Dr. Brown's propulsion unit that was shown in that Pop Sci (or was it Pop Mechanics?) on a RC boat, I think the propulsion is due to the asymmetric electrodes, but to get increase in power, the dielectrics have to be considered. with different charge time for subsequent dielectrics, If the preceding one charges and discharges faster than the next, it will produce a very interesting (cascade) effect. It's all about "timing" my friend, and that is the nature of it all.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Yes, Fred,

Happy Birthday!
Pretty soon you'll be catching up to us in age! :wink:

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote: Thank you, I appreciate that very much indeed kind sir.
In the gravitator of Dr. Brown's British patent, it will not work. First, it is oriented wrong, and second regarding the arrangement of the plates, Aspden does explain this in detail on his website and his his books. And I disagree that it would counterproductive, because the end result is not the same as the gravitator's purpose. The twin concentric capacitors are designed to produce over unity electric, not propulsion. But in the TTB UK patent, propulsion will not occur due to something missing.

Fred....oh Fred.. I was strictly speaking in terms of the 1928 patent because the plates are symmetrical. My understanding of what is in the drawing is as was mentioned by MagicBill and that is the Joe Cell and our own kevin has been touting the Joe Cell on the forum for quite some time.

Did you have a special dinner?....was it Italian?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
A true Italien will put part of himself into the creation he makes.
It is all about creation, life, DNA, its invisable to your eyes, but in total darkness, perhaps, perhaps you will see it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HWNKDmlnnQ
Kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mikado14 wrote:
Fred....oh Fred.. I was strictly speaking in terms of the 1928 patent because the plates are symmetrical. My understanding of what is in the drawing is as was mentioned by MagicBill and that is the Joe Cell and our own kevin has been touting the Joe Cell on the forum for quite some time.

Did you have a special dinner?....was it Italian?

Mikado
My wife took me out (but I drove) to see Journey To The Center Of The Earth 3D and then to Baskin -Robbins for a cone of birthday chocolate fudge ice cream. For Dinner I plan on having a salad with homemade Italian dressing made with herbs from our garden, and a bowl of rotini pasta with tomato sauce, also with fresh basil, Italiain oregano, and rosemary, topped with grated Romano and a dash of crushed red pepper. I'll wash it down with with grape juice as I am not consuming any alcohol presently. But home made chianti would be my choice otherwise.

Doesn't the Joe Cell produce its power from "Brown's Gas" (no relation to TTB) or Orgone Energy?
http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml
Three Gases
Joe's cell is capable of producing three different types of "gas", depending on the "alignment" (Joe's term) of the cell. Joe can change the cell's alignment in a number of ways. Some alignment changes include: 1) reversing the polarity of the battery's connections; 2) changing the location of the battery connections to different plates; 3) raising or lowering the plate assembly within the charging vat, or 4) using different sources of water. Other possibilities exist as well.

In the videos, Joe activates the Energy Cell by applying 12 DC voltage from a car battery. Bubbles quickly begin to come off the Energy Cell's plates within 30 seconds. A Brown Scum or sludge begins to form on the top of the water to which some of the bubbles adhere and coalesce into larger bubbles. Joe then demonstrates the explosive effect of the gas produced by lighting a match to the bubbles adhering to the brown scum floating on top of the water cell. Each different type of gas produced demonstrates a different reaction when ignited with a match. A description of the gases follows:

1. Hydrogen gas comes off the cell as very small bubbles and will produce a yellow flame when lit by a match. Igniting the hydrogen bubbles with a match will produce a moderate crack or snap, similar to the sound of a cap gun.

2. After adjusting the alignment, Joe produces a second type of gas (name unknown. Some have speculated that it's Brown's Gas, but I'm not sure ). Holding a match to this gas will produce a louder report (sound); a sharp crack, but without the yellow flame or ringing in the ears.

3. The third type of gas (again, name unknown) produces the largest energetic discharge of all. When Joe puts a match to this gas, he get a much louder report with heavy ringing in the ears.
This third type of gas is the gas that Joe uses to power the car's engine. Here we have a 'gas' that has somehow captured a significant amount of Orgone Energy which is expendable within the confines of the engine.

An unconventional property of the second and third type of gas is that when detonated by a match, the resulting discharge of energy causes the eardrums to push outwards, away from the body. This means that the gas is imploding and not exploding (which would have forced the eardrums inward). This is an important and significant point to consider. In conventional physics, we are accustomed to thinking in terms of energy release as an explosion, an outward expansion of energy and heat into space (an exothermic reaction). Here we have an implosion (an endothermic reaction) in which there is a rapid condensation of energy which lowers the ambient temperature. This is precisely what Viktor Shauberger, the Austrian forester, inventor, and Nature observer discovered when he spiraled water into a whirlpool like vortex. The temperature of the water would decrease.

Barry Hilton speculates in his book that the third type of gas is possibly a unique form of hydrogen, heavily laden with expendable orgone energy, that is able to pass through and saturate the atoms of the engine's metal. Alex Schiffer feels that the orgone from the Joe cell is transferred to the intake manifold by the cell , but is picked up or absorbed by the air rushing in through from the carburetor and carried into the cylinders. Alex also speculates that the water in the water jacket (of the engine) surrounding the cylinders plays a significant part in picking up the orgone energy

It's pure speculation, of course, but both Barry's and Alex's ideas do fit the observable facts. For example, engines made completely of aluminum will adapt to the Joe cell within a couple of hours, while an all cast iron engine can take a week or more to acclimate to the cell. Since aluminum is lighter and more "porous", the orgone/hydrogen 'gas' is probably penetrating and saturating this metal more quickly than the denser cast iron. As to Alex's water jacket idea, water is one of the four ancient 'elements' to which the ether is bound (water, air, earth, and fire), so his proposition seems logical as well.

Another observable fact also lends support to the above theory. The outlet from the Car Cell is connected to a blind fitting or blank plug on the carburetor housing. This means that there is no opening through this fitting into the interior of the carburetor or the interior of the intake manifold. Yes, you are reading that statement correctly. There is NO physical opening between the output of the Energy Cell and the interior of the engine. Yet the cell works! Logic dictates that the gas must be passing THROUGH the metal of the carb housing to reach the interior of the engine. Since hydrogen is the lightest element of all (with only one proton), it doesn't seem too far fetched to assume that this might be occurring. Wilhelm Reich also noted that orgone is not hindered by metal barriers, but is first attracted to and then repelled by metal surfaces.

Orgone Energy
Wilhelm Reich, a titan among 20th century scientists, discovered orgone energy in the late 1930's as an outgrowth of his study of the psychic and physiological functions of the sexual orgasm of which he first published studies in 1923. His numerous experiments led him to a microscopic observation of decaying plant and animal cells. He noticed that the cells of decaying grass or moss, suspended in water, would gradually break down and reform into very small energy vesicles (only seen at 2,000x and higher magnifications) which he termed bions. These bions gave off an intense blue light and eventually would congregate into bion heaps, which-incredibly-later transformed themselves into living protozoa, such as amoebae or paramecium!! (This discovery alone should have earned Reich the Nobel Prize, but instead, the government threw him into federal prison on a trumped up charge and he conveniently died of a 'heart attack' in 1957 after serving less than one year of a two year sentence.)

Reich found that he could obtain much larger quantities of bion vesicles by first heating the organic (e.g. blood) or inorganic substance (E.g. ocean sand) to a very high temperature and then causing the heated substance to be swollen by immersion it in a specialized liquid medium. This procedure allowed copious quantities of bions to be 'released' from these substances which were now available to reform into new living organisms.

By persistent observation, Reich realized that it was Orgone energy which accounted for the blue lumination and the biogenensis activity of the bions. He discovered that orgone energy is permeated not only within all living substances, but it is also found in non living substances (E.g. sand, coal, and soil ) and is ubiquitously present in the atmosphere. The sun being the major 'supplier' of orgone energy.

Reich's discovery of orgone energy is laid out in two books first published in German, but later translated into English: "The Function of the Orgasm" and "The Cancer Biopathy" available from http://orgone.org , a web site hosted by James DeMeo dedicated to disseminating information about this giant among men.
And regarding antigravity, how did Edward Leedskalnin construct Coral Castle? And then he moved it because he discovered the Ley lines in another location. One thing that has always puzzled me though. All of these outside the box thinkers, tinkerers, and physicists, Dr. Brown inclusive, did not seem to know about healing powers such as those of Royal R. Rife, Hulda Clark, etc. or did not seem to find them useful. If all of these remedies were bogus, then why were they persecuted so vehemently? Was it merely because they were deemed snake oil salespersons?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Am I going totally do-lally?, or did some strange posts occur about gold?
And have now vanished.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:Am I going totally do-lally?, or did some strange posts occur about gold?
And have now vanished.
Kevin
Kevin,

I did a search on white gold and found quite a bit. What are you trying to do, levitate or raise your dimensional awareness? I like Trickfox's warning on the gold chloride products. One can never be too careful.

The white powder gold was discussed by a number of us. It is also called ORMUS and ORME (monoatomic) or sometimes monoatomic gold.

MagicBill
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Htmagic,
No these were posts about something else, in sort of a code?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Just a spammer got over the fence (briefly).
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

I'm still absent, but I have just popped in to say hello. I'm stuck between October 1942 and 1950. Somethings going on. Of course in 1953 there was a big meeting in Santa Monica. Libby and the gang. Had to pick a few bones.

But somewhere between 42 ("He's a genius") and 50 ("No he's not, its useless") it was decided apparently to bury the particular work. Until 1974. With FDA approval coming in 1993. How big a delay is that?

So it does happen, even if the sphere is unrelated (moot).

Anyhow, this might totally irrelevant and there inappropriate. (not IMO though)
I would like to invite you all to consider downloading this please.

http://www.foe.org.au/anti-nuclear/issu ... d.pdf/view

Thanks.