Who Are Those Guys??

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
If you need information , just ask, best to be at the right point though, there are lots of them, in a geometric system.
http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm
Lets see if the maths buffs agree, then just get to the points.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

90 yrs old

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Anyone consider the thought that Mr. Elsey might still be quite alive and able to answer all of these questions for himself.
If he's still alive, he'd be 90.

He wrote a book two years ago:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... Id=5071813

Anybody wanna see if they can track him down?

And while we're at it, compare this picture:

...to the mystery photo at the beginning of this thread.

viewtopic.php?p=7372#7372

These may not be the same guys, but they sure have the same barber.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Paul...I just accessed an article in the NYTimes written by Todd Purdum and published on 11/21/05. I can e-mail it somewhere if I have an address since I'm a member and have access to their archives back to 1981. The article states that at that time he had recently undergone spinal surgeries in the preceeding year, and was moving soon from DC to California to be near family members. My guess would be in the bay area since he's from Palo Alto originally, but grew up in Kansas and Pennsylvania.

Oh... also there's a portrait photo of him on the link to the Truman site that I posted on 7/24. If you try to access this portrait elsewhere on the Truman site you get a copyright protected notice in the place of the pic. But it's there on the link I posted nevertheless, so now we have three good pics to match

flow... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
grinder
Senior Officer

a book at 88

Post by grinder »

See Paul! You'll make it! Plenty of time <g> grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Elsey Photo

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote: Oh... also there's a portrait photo of him on the link to the Truman site that I posted on 7/24. If you try to access this portrait elsewhere on the Truman site you get a copyright protected notice in the place of the pic. But it's there on the link I posted nevertheless, so now we have three good pics to match
You mean this one?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Who Are Those Guys??

Post by Linda Brown »

Many of you are new to these posts and to this project so I want to reintroduce a subject and an investigative thread that was active more than a year ago but has been idle for awhile.

For those of you who know me at all this statement might not seem strange. To those of you who don't know me .... welcome to my very strange world.

I had a dream and woke up a few minutes ago with the image still in my mind. It was the look on Mr. Spiritos face there at the Decker Lab in the summer of 1966. I had finished whatever chore I was into that morning and I was writing in my journal. Mr. Spirito was making some notes on a desk nearby and Dad had just taken a phone call. He stood up while he was talking but he wasn't really talking.... he was listening mainly to what the person on the other end was saying .... Suddenly ..... ( and for those of you out there who knew my Dad you would realize how uncharacteristic this actually was! He said in a very firm voice. F##K!And slammed the phone down. I couldn't believe what I had heard but when I looked up at him he had already spun around and was walking out of Building Number Four with the hem of his lab coat flapping in his wake. Now I haven't thought about that moment in a very long time but thats what my dream was just a few moments ago. I also remember how Mr. Spirito looked at me with sort of an apology somehow and then he quietly put his pen down and got up to go check out what was going on. I don't remember Mr. Puscheks response ... in fact have no memory of him even being there ... at least my dream didn't mention him.

NOW from information that Mr. Twigsnapper has given us this last year I know that HE was the voice on the other end of the phone conversation and that what had happened was that he had called with information which effectively caused the entire operation at Deckers to " fold its tent". And all that happened quickly too ... within a month... I never saw Mr. Spirito or Mr. Puscheck again .... nor did Dad ever mention their names ... ever...

So suddenly with the force of a sledgehammer I am encouraged to ask the question AGAIN. Who are these guys? And thanks Flow for the comments that you took the time to make during this thread. We let this whole thing lie and perhaps we shouldn't have. Your comment about the Philadelphia Navy Yard was well taken.

Dancing is better than Marching. But being able to hear the music really helps with the Dancing. Thankyou. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote: For those of you who know me at all this statement might not seem strange. To those of you who don't know me .... welcome to my very strange world.
Be careful of the glass shards that you might choke on...<g> and what time do you get up!!
Linda Brown wrote: NOW from information that Mr. Twigsnapper has given us this last year I know that HE was the voice on the other end of the phone conversation and that what had happened was that he had called with information which effectively caused the entire operation at Deckers to " fold its tent". And all that happened quickly too ... within a month... I never saw Mr. Spirito or Mr. Puscheck again .... nor did Dad ever mention their names ... ever...

So suddenly with the force of a sledgehammer I am encouraged to ask the question AGAIN. Who are these guys?
Last time I checked, someone by the name of "Twigsnapper" was posting. Odds are, he won't be talking. Better get the crystal ball out, do you still have your Dad's or didn't he need one?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Linda,

There is a three hour difference between us and I thought that I was up early!

So....... picking up that thread ( which was as fascinating reading as it was the first time when it was developing) I wonder now who " Charles Murphy" ... the pictured " Presidential Advisor" was. Just two friends.... sitting on a porch .......going probably ..." Whats next?"

When I looked at that picture of George Elsey and Murphy sitting on those front stairs I automatically thought " This has to be Key West". But I am not sure why I thought that. Maybe because of the palm tree in the far background, maybe because of the style of the porch. It just felt like... I don't know.... I expected to see a couple of six toed cats prowling about. ( for those who have not spent time in Key West, they are still a fixture I think, a leftover from the Hemmingway era) Then I hit the link and discovered that the two were in fact in Key West. Elsey had just resigned it says and he was talking to this guy named Murphy. So has anyone ever gone to the trouble of finding out who this Charles Murphy was and what it was that he was doing in this picture? A " Presidential Advisor" He has to have a trail?

I have been on this forum maybe as long as any one here. And I have a sense of how this thing works. Linda calls it " information bubbling to the surface". And she is right in so many ways I just can't count. But I have noticed that it is sort of a metered bubbling arrangement if that makes any sense. Why for example has she had this dream now?

This entire thread ( with Flows wonderful comments) has laid like a fallow field. Why does it spring to life now? Beyond me.

For those of you who are new and don't know all of the history to this thread and the rabbit hole that it represents ... we lost Flow several months ago to cancer. We all miss him and his input terribly but as you can see his influence is right on us, like his hand on our shoulder. How can you miss that if you are even halfway awake.

So. Anybody ever followup on these " Presidents men?" I think that they have been some very busy men in their life. Never getting even half the credit for all that they managed to do I think. George Elsey was apparently responsible for changing the Presidential Flag to turn the eagles head toward the olive branch. What else was he able to accomplish? And where did he go .... if he was Mr. Spirito ( from the Greek Spiritos????) then what did he do after he left Philadelphia in the summer of 1966?

Hey, all of you sleuths out there. Want a story? Paul can't capture all of this! Its too damned big

And damned Mikado, you up too? Must be something in the air!!! MarkC
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote: I have been on this forum maybe as long as any one here. And I have a sense of how this thing works. Linda calls it " information bubbling to the surface".
Sometimes soap bubbles. Sometimes whale bubbles.
This entire thread ( with Flows wonderful comments) has laid like a fallow field. Why does it spring to life now? Beyond me.
Ours is not to question why. Ours is just to.... follow our curious noses until we slam into the next wall, then slide along it until we find the door.
And damned Mikado, you up too? Must be something in the air!!! MarkC
Nice to see that post from Mikado.

Oh yeah, one other thing. How do you pronounce "F##K ??

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Mikado14 wrote:
Linda Brown wrote: For those of you who know me at all this statement might not seem strange. To those of you who don't know me .... welcome to my very strange world.
Be careful of the glass shards that you might choke on...<g> and what time do you get up!!

Last time I checked, someone by the name of "Twigsnapper" was posting. Odds are, he won't be talking. Better get the crystal ball out, do you still have your Dad's or didn't he need one?

Mikado
Linda,

As far as I am concerned, this is a strange world for all. Dreams have a way of reawakening many things, no matter how small they may seem. I have learned to pay attention to mine more. I may not understand them but I try to express them in words and thoughts that make sense to me. As for Mikados' post about the "shards of glass you might choke on" there is no need to worry about that either as long as you keep that 3rd eye open to any and all possibilities.
(BTW... can you imagine Mikado without the beard? <g>)

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Good morning Paul!

I found this from something that kevin gave us at the beginning of this thread. It was all about Codes and Math and stuff I didn't really understand. Fascinating stuff but well beyond me but then I thought ... Shoot ... if part of the deal here was to UNDERSTAND everything we wouldn't get very far at all. So with that ... here is the quote

"The great accuracy of The Code holds true only with the latest satellite mapping coordinates. Carl says the plates of the earth have shifted a bit since some of the sites were built. Since, "The Code" shows accuracy within yards, the question is, "How did the ancients know how to do this." He thinks it is like a time-capsule, because it could have never been figured it out until now. Many years ago, the ancient sites were not located at the same coordinates where we find them today; so, whoever devised "The Code" must have known where the sites would be located in the future.

I have some evidence, which I will share later, that dreams impart some of the same numbers to people in their sleep. So, my theory is that the numbers and other information came through dreams and/or visions in the past, and that is why there is consistency over time and distances. The ancients may have built the pyramids and other sites based on their dreams and visions, while perhaps not really understanding the overall system to any great extent."

And I believe that. Just as Linda has expressed. She does not understand why she gets certain dreams or visions but she has learned to pay attention to them, even if she can't explain them. And probably there are others out there too.

Lisa for example seems to have her own private communication system going with someone/something that is feeding her information to ( as she puts it) " Go Check Out" In other words, she dreams something and then its up to her she thinks to verify in HER WORLD that information which she feels she has gotten FROM ANOTHER. I don't question what is happening with her research and her studies but I do know that she has been able to uncover things by following these strange leads that no one would have been able to uncover without that help. Try for example ... getting a file number ... in your dream ...... and then discovering that it actually exists .... and is valid to your research. No explaining that at all.

So maybe it just comes down to saying. Hey, I don't understand what is happening here but I am not going to turn my back on it ... and as long as it is going in the positive I am going to go right along with it.

I wonder what those men sitting on that porch were actually thinking.

MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Lisa for example seems to have her own private communication system going with someone/something that is feeding her information to ( as she puts it) " Go Check Out" In other words, she dreams something and then its up to her she thinks to verify in HER WORLD that information which she feels she has gotten FROM ANOTHER. I don't question what is happening with her research and her studies but I do know that she has been able to uncover things by following these strange leads that no one would have been able to uncover without that help. Try for example ... getting a file number ... in your dream ...... and then discovering that it actually exists .... and is valid to your research. No explaining that at all.

So maybe it just comes down to saying. Hey, I don't understand what is happening here but I am not going to turn my back on it ... and as long as it is going in the positive I am going to go right along with it.

MarkC
To hear you say that, .....you have no idea how you have brightened my day. I see you are still supporting her and it appears she is getting very adept.

Give My best to her, promise?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Will do Mikado. No problem.

I am a lucky man I think. Lisa has a wild passion for ... her research... her horses .... and somewhere down the line .... there is this fellow. (I just hope I can keep him running third as long as possible but I have a feeling that whatever happens in the future she will always hold those first two passions close to her heart.)

I was lucky enough to watch Linda teaching Lisa a few things about riding ( and I think alot about life) and have come to the conclusion that Lisa has picked up quite a bit from her beyond the technicalities of handling a renegade horse. And thats a special thing to watch. I keep wondering where that sort of dedication comes from? MarkC
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

Since it doesn't look like any one has really followed up on this George Elsey, this might be interesting. Just imagine being only twenty something years old and being at the center of world events. In another sort of way I wonder if Morgan ever had this feeling. Being in the center of the "Map Room"

And one wonders, as far as the Caroline Group is concerned, is there such a place for them?

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 87,00.html

Martin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

An interesting re-visit to an old topic.

Whoever these two men are, it does seem that the different dress styles may have a bearing on their identities or at least their job descriptions. On viewing the photograph, it struck me that the man on the right has his suit coat pulled back on the left bottom side. This could facilitate a "quick draw" from a lateral or downward angled shoulder-holstered gun. Just an odd thought. The middle man's distinctive and obviously idiosyncratic dress combinations -- probably especially for that time -- may be a type of camouflage or indicates a merry maverick scientist or tech type.

As ever,

Griffin