CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by FM No Static At All »

Hey Mr. Trickfox, getting hungry is a good sign of healing! My energy is still with you my friend.
Yes Mr Magic, tomorrow is the 7th, or as we used to say around my house, as it was my father's birthday, "A day that will live in infamy!"
I'm not even sure what the WebBbot dudes predicted, only that it will be much worse than 9/11 and that its effects will last until at least February 2009. I was "speculating" that it may postpone the elections until after the first of the year as well.

I have been doing a whole lot of reading and ran across a very interesting name. Dr. Prof. Walther Gerlach who was involved in Nazi Germany's Atomic Bomb program, but that is not what he was known for. It also seems as if he "gave up" his first love in physics after Germany's surrender. I was wondering is Dr. Brown had the opportunity to "interview" Gerlach since he was known for his work in high voltage and gravity.

To all,
I send my positive energy of love, and may tomorrow be just another wonderful day to be alive and an Human Becoming.

Just click your heels together and say, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home."

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Linda, Kevin, Bulwark, ftnostaticatall , htmagic and all,

You are very right and I was very wrong, there are actually no shadows on the moon ,

From the Song of Mahamudra by Tilopa

In space shapes and colors form,
but neither by black or white is space tinged,
From the Self mind all things emerge, the mind
By virtue and by vices is not stained.

Which is what you were trying to tell me. I know ...

There is a beautiful dawn-time celestial display occurring over Sudan,
in about five minutes or so ....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/sci_falling_ ... 5__T2s0NUE

Eat , drink and be merry Trickfox, nothing is wrong with the markets , they are just leveling out so that everyone can get on board.

I felt years ago that that it would be bad thing if the Dow rose above 10,000, it would be out of control , yes indeed .

So now it is back under a rational level , I expect it to stay at about 10,000 or about 10 years or so , while the international economy ,
quickly catches up the rest of the world into the modern paradigm.

Oil is way cheaper now, the banking systems will all be restructured to reflect actual values and not invented ones, and with any luck the US economy will get round the corner by next summer and start making actual and usable money for citizens and not monopoly money for bankers to play with .

I think the crash is just the needed step down and refreshment time , to get ready for next phases , ones which will hold the monetary, currency and stock market indicators for the developed world at stable and related levels , while everyone else, all the rest who got left out first time around, piles in and plays catch up.

Anyway , please just forget I said anything about the economy ...that argument is even more prolific than the good vs evil one.

Personally I think money is just some sort of mathematical card trick , a pretty intense and passionate one though , because who would rather be poor than rich ... next to worse neurosis in the world . The worst one is warfare .

"don't worry be happy , everything's going to be alright "

Love Amalie
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Modern Monetary Mechanics
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7695921912

I find this very appropriate today.
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the Government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

Thomas Jefferson

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.

Abraham Lincoln - In a letter written to William Elkin less than five months before he was assassinated.

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world - no longer a Government of free opinion no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men....

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

Woodrow Wilson - In The New Freedom (1913)

The Federal Reserve Bank is nothing but a banking fraud and an unlawful crime against civilization. Why? Because they "create" the money made out of nothing, and our Uncle Sap Government issues their "Federal Reserve Notes" and stamps our Government approval with NO obligation whatever from these Federal Reserve Banks, Individual Banks or National Banks, etc.

H.L. Birum, Sr., American Mercury, August 1957, p. 43
And finally, we have the word of a Fed chairman:
[The] abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for the welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit.... In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holdings illegal, as was done in the case of gold.... The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.... [This] is the shabby secret of the welfare statist's tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the 'hidden' confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights.

Alan Greenspan in an article he wrote in 1966.
Sleep well my friends,

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic wrote:Kevin,

But the Stock Market has not recovered from their headache!
And remember, October 7th is tomorrow.
I have water stored (>180 gallons) for drinking.

Hope everyone is ready.
I hope the WebBots are wrong but I am (partially) ready...

MagicBill
My grandfather was a sergeant major in the boer war in south Africa, He was in the Ladysmith seige, most there died from dysintry or disease, through no water or supplies.
he survived through the first world war as a sergeant, and the second WW in the home guard here in the UK.
I am made of stern STUFF Sir, I hope my waffling has taught many how to find water, or whatever they think of.

You can give a man a fish, but a fishing rod would be far better.
I have my own well.
I can exist on my wits, I do now.
Fear and shock are the real enemy, look them in the eye and smile.
The white knight always defeats the black knight, eventually.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Kevin,

The black knight always chases the white knight but has no power against him. Sometimes the truth that it is the white knight who chooses the course gets forgotten. That shining knight goes forward with greatness. He knows that he is leading and not being driven by forces beyond his control. And he stands for all of us.

We should not be worried about the shocks that this day might bring. At the end of it, as amalie said .... things will be better.

And Thomas Jefferson would have approved I think of this " resetting of the gauges" because the " Philadelphia Experiment" had gone off track.

I have been thinking alot about your countryside Kevin and what it must be like for you to be standing so deeply in human history and yet feeling it all swirling around you.

I do the same here sometimes but the land has other memories than human ones..... and those memories overwhelm the human impact. The desert is its own force, each grain of sand so much older than anything I can conceive, and each with a voice of its own that sometimes says to me ..... No matter how important you all think you are .... this is just a trifling condition....and humans! They are such newcomers!

Still .....we should make the very best of whatever our time slot is .... and in human history our ability to interact with each other is really the only thing that counts. We are social animals, most of us. And the things that are lining up for our future will take another type of mindset than we have been accustomed to....

I envision that most of our "expectations" for what " success" is are going to be reset. Perhaps "McMansions on the hill" are not the most important thing ... perhaps realizing that we can look after and care for each other in really basic ways ...will become more apparent to us. It might be that that to survive the economic stresses coming we all will reset ourselves so that we can understand our past with a better viewpoint, and then after doing that we will know better the decisions available for our future.

The " black knight" will be forced to fall in behind because he will lose his power to manipulate our actions and our paths by tweeking our fears....

I still see that rider on the hillside.... swinging that banner three times and then pointing off into the future. He is not being pressured or frightened to go in that direction. He is urging us all to choose for ourselves.... to recognize who we are and the strengths given to us by those in our past...and our obligations to those in the future.

GO FORTH. Linda
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Linda,

I just found this post for some reason and this quote ( by way of Longboard Lovely) is really appropriate for this discussion I think.

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein

MarkC
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Fm no static ,

It was the gold surges that broke the backs of the credit markets .

I have been watching all this goings on , for more than 20 years .

Gold, being formally just a barbaric relic and silver something that the British treasury did not even wish to own .

Brits actually sold the household silver , well a lot of old government pieces ( outdated , outmoded , undesirable , derelict )
Georgian and Victorian stuff and earlier. But back then silver was actually classified on the commodities exchange as being a "base" metal. Like lead ... that was when I began to think there was something really weird going on.

Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Linda,

"In to such a world, we're going to introduce technologies that draw on the most powerful forces in the universe? No wonder some things are kept in a library that nobody has a card for...."

What are those technologies , yes we certainly know a bit about them already and they are indeed the most powerful ones ever . Like the ice caps they will cause meltdowns . A connected world indeed , but connected into what ?

Today my daughter Eve went for an interview to become an American citizen , denied her because she has been in England on and off over the past few years, and is now pursuing a medical degree over there , despite that we have all lived here since 1984. Disappointing for us but we will have a chance for an appeal later on.

Here is a youthful song for Obama, whom I know you admire .

http://www.dipdive.com/dip-politics/wato/

I send you and Trickfox and friends all my love

Amalie
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Amalie,
I used to dream of becoming an American citizen, the land of the free, live free or die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUOFLEUP-eI
Let's hope they pull out the rotten teeth , they are not my dream of Americans.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Yes that's all fine but nobody answered my question. what's for dinner folks?

I had a cold chicken breast salad for lunch with green onions, lettuce, tomates, mushrooms, shredded parmisan cheese, imitation bacon chips, and a bit of ceasar dressing. A bowl of vegetable soup, a half glass of milk and a cup of decaffinated coffee. I'm digesting it well so I'm in good spirits.

I am trying to enjoy the little things in life right now because I have some major changes to make.

My sister tells me the new movie "Eagle Eye" reminded her of my my plans to develop the psychopropulsor project.

Speaking of future planned projects:

I'm not sure if I can continue with such plans. I'm moving out of my basement appartment into a more supervised "social assistance" building. I am planning on slowing down my work shedule which means less income for me also.

I will probably have to close my website and cancel my plans to develop the artificial intelligence program because I'm not sure I can continue this stressfull activity. it costs too much to keep the website active right now. Unless I get others interested in continuing this project I just don't have the strength to continue doing everything by myself anymore.

I spend way too much time sitting in front of a computer or a MICROSCOPE and I have decided to enroll into a hospital supervised light excersise program specially designed for people with my health condition. (cardiac disease) Perhaps after the open heart surgery and my full recovery I will be in good enough health to push the project forwards again.

At the moment, I can no longer afford to live the way I have been living for the past ten years. I have to slow down and become a type "B" personality.

This personnal change of attitude is much the same as many of the people who are going through the credit crunch in the USA. We are all going to have to be very carefull about the lifestyles we are now living.

As Linda said to me when I talked about treading water. "look around you" well I did Linda, -and all I see is "a lot of other people treading water". Those who live on big expensive cruise ships are just passing by us all and not even looking at the water line because they don't care anyhow. The division between the rich and the poor is becomming larger and larger and the middle class is dissapearing quickly folks.

Trickfox

PS; don't forget to tell me what's for dinner.

TF
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Raymond,

I am sorry you have been so ill , and I am very glad you are taking things a bit easier , but in my books you will never be type B but always A plus plus even if you are in deep disguise.

Please don't give up on your artificial intelligence program, I am looking for investors for all the fabulous enterprises , so if you are still interested in working together, perhaps some support will come through and make all that possible again.

Food is so important I know, food is about all that holds us together sometimes. Food is love and security and much more, even food for the soul as well. I am not cooking much just now , but I did make nut loaf for my family the other day . Alan cooked boef bourguignon which is delicious and very sustaining . He is going to show me how, because it is a complicated recipe . I will let you know how that turns out.

For dinner tonight , nothing very inspiring I am afraid .

Stay well and be happy, the little things are quite a lot of fun as well, and not without meaning .

Lots of good movies around as well .

Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Kevin,

Americans are dreamy, aren't they such big, strong people with marvelous and glowing expansive personalities, and they drink a lot of milk unlike the English... well those were some fairly innocent first impressions...

Thank you for the invaluable information from Robert Frisk , who surely understands the importance of language .

Something needs to be done, the recent revisions are not in line with the original US constitutional directives for the intent and purposes of a standing military, and what was wrong with the post Mei Lei document anyway ?

I will ask my friend Marjorie Zamora , emeritus professor of public policy for her comments .

As far as teeth pulling goes, I sure do need to get back to the dentist again, perhaps that is what is causing all my problems .

Grains of sand, as Linda said.

Love Amalie
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Yes that's all fine but nobody answered my question. what's for dinner folks?

I had a cold chicken breast salad for lunch with green onions, lettuce, tomates, mushrooms, shredded parmisan cheese, imitation bacon chips, and a bit of ceasar dressing. A bowl of vegetable soup, a half glass of milk and a cup of decaffinated coffee. I'm digesting it well so I'm in good spirits.

I am trying to enjoy the little things in life right now because I have some major changes to make.

On Sunday evening, I made a steak on the grill along with flounder in butter and garlic for Kim. For a vegetable, parsley potatoes with butter and sour cream. I have had my fat for the week! Oh, and Lea and Perrins on the steak. Enjoy the little things yes but to me, that steak on Sunday evenings is more than little..<g>
Trickfox wrote: I'm not sure if I can continue with such plans. I'm moving out of my basement appartment into a more supervised "social assistance" building. I am planning on slowing down my work shedule which means less income for me also.

I will probably have to close my website and cancel my plans to develop the artificial intelligence program because I'm not sure I can continue this stressfull activity. it costs too much to keep the website active right now. Unless I get others interested in continuing this project I just don't have the strength to continue doing everything by myself anymore.

I spend way too much time sitting in front of a computer or a MICROSCOPE and I have decided to enroll into a hospital supervised light excersise program specially designed for people with my health condition. (cardiac disease) Perhaps after the open heart surgery and my full recovery I will be in good enough health to push the project forwards again.

At the moment, I can no longer afford to live the way I have been living for the past ten years. I have to slow down and become a type "B" personality.

This personnal change of attitude is much the same as many of the people who are going through the credit crunch in the USA. We are all going to have to be very carefull about the lifestyles we are now living.

As Linda said to me when I talked about treading water. "look around you" well I did Linda, -and all I see is "a lot of other people treading water". Those who live on big expensive cruise ships are just passing by us all and not even looking at the water line because they don't care anyhow. The division between the rich and the poor is becomming larger and larger and the middle class is dissapearing quickly folks.
I kept the above quote in it's entirety.

Trickfox my friend, I come on and post for you because I want this here on the forum and not on some phone conversation that perhaps Mr. Twigsnapper is listenning in on....oh yeah, he just reads the transcripts..anyway, he can read it here instead of a transcript now listen carefully.

You have been shocked into reality. You had a pain in your chest that you could not make go away no matter how much you rubbed at it or tried to find a comfortable position. It scared you, pure and simple and now you are faced with your own mortality. What is worse? Staring death in the face and smiling but knowing that he/she is there or just finding out that a part in your body is not what it used to be? Maybe it is dwelling on the thought that this little piece of metal is keeping an artery open so that you might live? The dependence on such a thing almost leads one to imagine that they can feel it inside. Or perhaps it is something else? Not finishing what you started? Would you care for me to continue with the list? I could but I hope you see my point.

I have a saying that I use from time to time and may have used it here before, the smart squirrel knows where he is going to land before he jumps. Are you smart? I thought you were and ....I know you are. If you have to move to a better home, then you move but all it is, is a change in atmosphere. How many times did Linda move with her family? She appears to be normal...well, mostly, but then that is my point of view and if I am not normal than maybe she isn't...I better stop.

If you must take time to gather your thoughts, strength or whatever you wish to call it, then you do. To make a life altering decision after being home from the hospital since only Friday night is very premature. Think things through, the 3 "T's".

In the event that I misunderstood your post and all your doing is laying out your thoughts...then all I can do is to quote the great and noble Oz -"Ignore the little man behind the curtain!"

I am always nearby Trickfox, don't forget lest I will sneak up from behind the curtain.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

"It'll be alright." "Go forth." These words dear Raymond may never ring truer than do at this time.
I have been talking about creating a new paradigm, and I have chosen to do so. One that is based on love, and abundance instead of fear, hate, and scarcity. I am convinced that the world can be a much better place without money and politics. A place where we all have what we need, and don't have fears or worries about "paying" for anything.

I need some time to gather the thoughts as I am on such a high right now. I watched a video that articulated for me, all the scattered thoughts that I have been expressing to all of you here, as well as to others for the past 40 odd years. LOVE everyone. It is the way that we can solve all the problems. Our technology is also the replacement for scarce resources, including food, shelter, clothing, energy, and health care. The time for action is upon us.

With all of the scare tactics to pass the so called bailout bill, the Dow dropped over 500 points today. Our debit based society is collapsing all around us and nobody has the guts to speak the truth. Not our political leaders, not our media, probably not even our clergy. The only thing that can rescue us is us. Plain and simple, and it is really much easier than what "they" would have you think.

Don't buy the baloney, that we are in trouble. THEY are the ones that are in trouble, because now they need another major crisis like 9/11 to shake the foundations of humanity. Without it they can lose control of us. Love is what they fear the most, for love will negate the fear and hate which is what they have given us for hundreds of years.

Each of us is a part of the collective consciousness that is the "all seeing" divinity we seek in religion. The answer was always there in the true physics of the universe, but that has been kept hidden from us. For if we discovered the truth, we would no longer be enslaved to the "system" that provides us with those bonds of oppression.

The entire population of the world can live in abundance. We can generate more power using sun, wind, and the waves of the seas, than we can ever want or need. We can replace all of the polluting fuel burners with electric powered transportation and we can rid the world of disease and hunger without the need for high cost health care and drugs. Drugs treat symptoms, they never cure anything. If they did we would have less sickness in the world and not more.

I had as many of you have thought, that the best way to succeed in life was through hard work, savings, and service. I was wrong. The primary successes in life come from love and service. Hard work was never a requirement, nor savings. Money truly is the root of evil, not just the love of it. The money paradigm created greed and corruption. It stifles innovation and happiness, for even though there are many "wealthy" people, they also are diseased and stressed, and are always wanting more. If I earned millions, I would give most of it to help others, because once I have all that I need to live in peace and good health, the rest is superfluous and irrelevant to my well being.

Imagine all the people, living life in peace!
You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope today you'll join us, and the world CAN live as one.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Trickfox,

Do you remember sitting in that large chair in Vegas... freed from the cold of Canada you were wearing a colorful shirt and shorts and we were all gathered around to meet for the first time and talk of the future.

You were disappointed and shocked a little I think because it became apparent that what you thought was going to happen was not. From your earlier lifetime experiences I think you believed that somehow this entire meeting would sink swiftly into the black world. It astounded you to learn that was not the plan at all .

After the shock wore off do you remember exactly what you said? Mikado was sitting at your right hand side, as he always has .... and I was sitting on the floor not far away ( something I am prone to do.) Remember my response to your reaction? Remember?......I told you that you were setting your future Raymond as we spoke..... and as you responded .... and now ....look at your situation right now ... your words have played into existance.

But is that a bad thing? I really don't think so. Your living conditions will improve.... your ability to interact with others will increase. It could be that at that one moment, sitting in that chair, you knew in that singular moment what you had to do, how you had to respond ... and that action has slowly led through many changes, but the end result is the present. That "present" is with you right now and I can't really look at all of that and see that it was any kind of a mistake. In fact, it might be a complete and wonderful blessing Raymond. "The Ball is still bouncing" . Linda