Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda Brown wrote:BUT YOU CAN PIECE IT ALL TOGETHER YOURSELF.
NO ..... NOT IN A LIFETIME. Because there is so much disinformation lurking about out there that it would take all of your life and several others to get a hold of it and to see past it. The only way that this entire picture is going to show itself is to have the helpful cooperation of those researchers involved. And that means putting all ego aside to be able to do that.
That little word is a BIG reason why we are where we are now. It seems that in your father's days, the physics of aether was kept hidden with the excuse of national security. Truth is, that is a small part in the suppression of technologies. The main cause of all this is greed, pure and simple. Tesla wanted to power the world on aether energy, but J. P. Morgan and Edison colluded to stop that, and based on results they succeeded. Back then it was just about money, and today the same is true.

If all we needed was an antenna and receiver to get all the electric we need, what would happen to the power industry? The oil industry? How about natural gas? I see it just as the auto replaced the horse as the mode of transportation. We still have horses and the support structure around that industry, only it is not the dominant force it was in the 19th century.

Computers did not make mindless morons of people (although television and video games has been a major contributor to dumbing down the public), instead a new market was created. With all of the economic problems we face, none of the solutions brought forth thus far in the mainstream will really solve the crisis.

I see two things that will. First, love, and the compassion and respect for life that love brings forth. And second, food, shelter, clothing, health care, and energy as basic needs, must be freely available to all, period. Even without suppressed science and technology, we can feed the world and free the world from energy enslavement. Sure "they" will resist such a paradigm shift, but that won't stop me from "going forth" because in my soul I know it will serve the highest good of all concerned.

In this time of year, many begin to "loosen up" become loving and caring, at least through the holiday season. Since I was child, I could never get why it stopped just about the time of the new year. So to all of my friends and those who would feel otherwise, I offer my love to all of you, now during this joyous season, and throughout the year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukka, blessings and good tidings to all regardless of their beliefs. May the new year and new President bring forth the changes that will take us to a new paradigm, based on that love and respect for all life on this big blue marble. :D

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/