SPECIAL OPERATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: SPECIAL OPERATIONS

Post by FM No Static At All »

I am sure that we all have reasons to hate the Nazis. Some of us have relatives who fought in Europe against them, and many did not return. However, laying emotional involvement aside, I am confronted with parallels between what the Nazis wanted to accomplish and what has been occurring in the US. And there are the stories that have emerged, some call them conspiracy theories, nonetheless they persist because of the circumstantial evidence that cannot be refuted, instead we have "Allied Legends" to believe in, that are more comforting than the alternative.

Someone once told me that looking at more current events, I would find similarities between organized crime and the Nazis. To many, the "Mafia" was driven down by the FBI, those that survived did so by going "legit" and bought into companies with their "blood money" but still carried a gun under their designer suits. There are many stories that corroborate each other, and depict a very difference scenario than what is commonly held to be the truth about the ending days of the war (WWII) and how many Nazis escaped to South America. And then there are the stories about a Nazi submarine base in Antarctica. Then there are stories about a certain expedition led by the famous Admiral Byrd, complete with aircraft carrier, and marines, for what?

Then there are the Chilean news accounts about the US troops that were rescued from that ill fated voyage, telling of strange flying craft that attacked them with beam weapons, so fast and maneuverable, that if they had not broke off their attack, there would have been no survivors at all. This attach allegedly was not Nazis but a strange people that Admiral Byrd claimed he visited, who lived under the ice cap that covers the South Pole.

There are stories of billions of dollars in gold, artwork, priceless artifacts looted by the Nazis being smuggled to South America, where they were welcomed with open wallets er, I mean arms, by the likes of the Perons in Argentina, and given safe haven. If there is any truth to that, it is not a stretch to think that laundering was being handled through the banking systems of America and Europe, with large companies that could easily funnel large sums as the go-between.

The I happened by Borders Books this past summer with my friend and neighbor Bill. We got some coffee, and surfed the web with our wireless laptops, and I noticed a new book by Jim Marrs was being pushed on a particular number of web page ads. It was a short walk to the aisle and shelves, so I picked up a copy and started reading. I bought the book and read it cover to cover. The title is The Rise Of The Fourth Reich In America.

Now I am really confused and flummoxed, because I always thought we won the war and the Nazis were defeated. After all, we got the A-bomb first, right? Well, did we or didn't we? Was it just gold that was on that submarine? Or was that sub carrying even more valuable cargo? Mr. T., a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

FM No Static At All wrote:Another possible motive for Patton's assassination:
Simply and frankly, that's what it sounds like to me. First the angle, then the reporting.

And, another reminder: this is what links are for.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Amazing how far some stories can go given just a little downhill push. Human nature loves mysteries.

Heres a true bit. I wonder what might be made of it? That Admiral Byrd asked Townsend Brown to join one of his early expeditions. Anyone remember that?

Dr. Brown turned that choice down because he hated the cold and the idea of being in very warm waters appealed to him much more. Goodness only knows how difficult the story of Townsend Brown might have been to tell if he had taken that first choice.

Sometimes information just sort of slides over your desk. After that you have to decide how to make use of it. Or to ignore it completely. Is it less important if you don't know the source? Or can the information prove itself out? twigsnapper
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

twigsnapper wrote: I wonder what might be made of it? That Admiral Byrd asked Townsend Brown to join one of his early expeditions. Anyone remember that?

Dr. Brown turned that choice down because he hated the cold and the idea of being in very warm waters appealed to him much more. Goodness only knows how difficult the story of Townsend Brown might have been to tell if he had taken that first choice.
Ah Mr. Twigsnapper, you are into areas of my own imaginative ruminations on this. I have wondered about Byrd and Brown, meetings, conversations, and I appreciate your input as to why Dr. Brown was not on that "expedition." Surely those cold waters would not have been attractive to a man that loved to swim and frolic in the warm waters and hot sum wearing nothing but a smile. And as he was not one who approved of killing, a venture to seek and destroy Nazi subs would not have been enticing to him either. :wink:

Mr. Schatzkin, the data I obtained for my previous post came from Jim Marrs's book The Rise Of The Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten To Take Over America, Nick Cook's The Hunt For Zero Point, and a collection of references from many posts here on the forum, and bits of data I have collected over the past forty years, some written and some (unfortunately) from memories. Whenever I find online references, I will post the links for everyone to check for themselves. Besides, it save me from having to type so much.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Mikado,

With your interest in tail numbers. Does this look at all familiar? I don't know myself... this just sort of came in my direction and I thought that you might be interested , considering.

To everyone else, this is just following a thread of interest about AUTEC. Follow along if you want.

"Air support of the AUTEC operation started in 1966 and the contract was given to Bob Emmons. At first this was a small scale operation, with a Cherokee 6 and Twin Otter, which was most likely N389EX which was ferried by World Aviation Services from West Palm Beach to Bangkok on delivery to Air America in January 1972.In 1968 it was decided to acquire a DC-3. The recollection of Roger Rose and others involved was that this was a former US military C-47, which arrived in Miami to be refurbished. Based at the Miami International Airport at that time was a company called Air International, which had a big contract from the United States Air Force (USAF) to convert C-47s to AC-47 gunships and EC-47 electronic counter-measures aircraft for use in the Vietnam War, and large numbers of C-47s were processed through the company’s facility during the late 1960s. The World Aviation Services/Imperial Aviation C-47 for use on the AUTEC contract was flown to Miami and converted by Air International to a civilian aircraft, painted in the colour scheme already described and sporting the registration N61696 made the short flight north to West Palm Beach and entered service on the AUTEC contract, flying to Andros Island and return every day, bringing people and goods to and from the AUTEC facility. It would serve on this route for the next seven years.

Mikado, Is the twin otter the same in your " vision"? Silly question maybe. Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

As in perhaps

http://aviation-safety.net/database/rec ... 2%8C%A9=nl

hahahaha. Heres to you Bentfeather. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Saw a red tail hawk today, but I couldn't see it's tail no.

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:
Mikado, Is the twin otter the same in your " vision"? Silly question maybe. Linda
Hello Ms Brown,

Most everyone here knows about Neva. Neva loves to eat Trix cereal....I will have to get Kim to get a picture of him with his head in the box, oh and by the way, he is hitting the 30 lb. mark if not over it. I seem to have forgotten why I am telling you this......oh yeah, about the tail number.....silly rabbit, Trix is for kids and BIG rabbits too!

Tail number.....Yes. Perhaps this is the significance...AUTEC.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Peppermint flavour

Post by Langley »

1900 Use of radium needles to treat cancer suggested by Alexander G. Bell.

1920s, "Radium Jaw" first medically described as being due to ingested radium suffered by luminous dial painters.

Throughout, people like E and J Lawrence used internal emitters to treat disease.

1939 - 1940 shipments of uranium from Belgian owned mines in Congo to Statten Island. Groves later is surprised the stuff is there and pays millions for it.

On the home page to Paul's site theres the story of a guy who went into Europe under Peppermint and Alsos to divert uranium from Belgium and France.

1939 a Belgian comes to America to commence a study of the treatment of cancer using radio strontium. Works with Lawrence, dies in Canada in 1941. Cancer treatment successful as palliative pain relief. Not used until 1973. Approved for use by FDA in 1993.

1940 National Academy of Science recommends use of fission products as disperal toxins. (Fission was achieved via Cockcroft Walton machnes (UK, Europe (esp France, Belgium), Japan) and cyclotron (US) years before the bomb. The fission products being hotter than the "fuel", hotter than radium by 1000s of times per gram)

1940 the US Naval Research Lab press gangs a civilian scientist into setting a safe radium exposure level. He reports "No more than what you'd want your wife or daughter to have."

Bari, Italy 1943.

Birth of modern chemotherapy follows.

Dugway Hot Dog. Would you like Mustard on that?

Dual use special op which has gone on for more than 100 years.

Ypres. There's a Leake.