The Missing Years

The end of "The End." Please Stand by....
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Re: The Missing Years

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

I would think that the NRO would have been a primary target for " infiltration" by the " Caroline Group"

They " own the night" and they co-operate with the Navy and the submarines that " own the oceans" .... err maybe its a matter of sharing? How else could you shelter something so succesfully in place? And the outfit is so darned secret that nobody gets to question what it does and why it does it. Its the perfect screen to watch for what might be a threat from outer space ... without having to tell Ma and Pa back in their hometown. Where else would the Caroline influence be better put?

Hey I am just assuming that Morgan was Caroline through and through and probably a high ranking member and he himself said that Dr. Brown was drawn into the organization " he now calls home" ... which has to be the NRO. Meaning both were NRO, Dr. Brown early on and Morgan at a later date.

So Mr. Twigsnapper? Can you add to this? Might as well ask. If you don't answer I won't get mad and storm off, I promise. MarkC
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Wow, great posts.

I've been outta pocket since about 1:00 Friday afternoon, but I'm back at the keyboard now. I'll catch up on these posts.

"We Own the Night & We Own the Oceans" -- I wonder if that's The Caroline Group's motto?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Ah..... perhaps thats what some might say ...
We OWN the night, We OWN the oceans,

But those who really know might say .....

We SHARE the night, We SHARE the oceans. Linda
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Rose and Paul wrote:
rose wrote:I just think it's so curious that a satellite supposed meant only to focus on earthly eavesdropping would have a name like Galactic Radiation and Background. I guess SRAB was too hard to pronounce.

What would the "S" have stood for? Solar? Surveillance?

Not that it matters, either way your point is well taken. Galactic, indeed. Does that tell us something about the "secret" purpose wrapped up in this highly "classified" project??

--PS
Just to underscore this, that Paul is alluding to. Who was the man who spent most of his life, and indeed his last years, with his "ears on" monitoring siderial radiation? Who sought different geographies and depths from which to take readings? How incredibly gleeful would he have been to be able to pull in similar data from orbit?

"Galactic" monitoring could have taken place in the off-moments when not tracking Russian radar, or possibly he could even take the readings that interested him based on fluctuations in the radar monitoring itself. Something no one else could read or even cared about, classified as irrelevant "noise" but that TTB would be keenly interested in tracking...

R.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Radomir,

For some reason I didn't see this post. Otherwise I would have responded. Probably with the only comment that I can add. You said:

Galactic" monitoring could have taken place in the off-moments when not tracking Russian radar, or possibly he could even take the readings that interested him based on fluctuations in the radar monitoring itself. Something no one else could read or even cared about, classified as irrelevant "noise" but that TTB would be keenly interested in tracking...

The one thing that I do know is that Dad was in contact with many places all over the world. He called the various places " monitoring stations" And although he never mentioned some of them being in orbit it only would make sense. The work was so important that this elderly gentleman would sleep on the floor next to his recorders in case an " event" came in. And though I never knew exactly what was going on at the time I was aware that when those "events" happened they read from all of the recording stations AT THE SAME TIME. Interesting huh. Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I wonder if Dr. Brown was using star charts to align the orthogonality of the sidereal wave origins from various constelations.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: The Missing Moderator

Post by Paul S. »

Oops.

Big oops.

Linda, Trickfox, everybody.... you must forgive me, I did not realize these posts were here until just now, this afternoon.

One disadvantage of the moderated forum format is that it does not tell me there are posts awaiting approval unless I check a certain page. I got out of the habit of checking that page during the summer when my attention shifted from manuscript editing to proposal writing. Suddenly dawned on me to look at that page just now and I was surprised to see a couple of message awaiting approval.

So, there they are. I'll try to get back into that habit. And, I expect to be getting back to the re-writing and editing business here pretty soon, so that should give me a reason to keep a closer eye on this section of the Parallel Universe.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer