Threading the Needle - Responses to Richard Hull

The end of "The End." Please Stand by....
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Threading the Needle - Responses to Richard Hull

Post by FM No Static At All »

There is old expression about "No sense in beating a dead horse." As a jockey in a former life, I know when it's over. It seems that the points have been made on both sides of the fence and regardless of credentials and intentions, Mr. Hull be still believe what he does and we will still do the same.

But there is the issue that Paul has brought up about the book and the journey down the rabbit hole (fiery red heads included) that bears some further discussion. It did not seem that the intent of this book was to present a scientific theory or truth about the man. It seemed from the beginning to portray T. Townsend Brown as a man of impeccable character, who was honest to a fault, dedicated to his family and work, and who may have made great personal sacrifices for what he felt was the higher purpose of his calling.

There are many charlatans and quacks that abound the world of science, in physics as well as medicine. My grandfather who was a physician told me many moons ago, that drugs do not cure diseases they treat the symptoms. Today the FDA proclaims with certainty that ONLY drugs cure diseases and not nutritional supplements or herbs. With a pharmaceutical industry that is second only to oil, it is no wonder they defend such irrational claims, yet we still have diseases that are effecting ore and more of the population. Pardon me, I digress.

If at some later date, one wishes to collaborate and write about the science of T. Townsend Brown, that is based on facts, it will certainly be a daunting task. Although this current endeavor which was supposed to be a biography, really does not need to include physics theory or proven patent applications. And quite frankly, if Mr Hull feels that Dr. Brown and Tesla both are in the realm of superstitions and new age dreamers, that is certainly his prerogative to think so. My quarrel was his making his personal views public in a forum that is dedicated to the man and his character and be equating us all to mindless devotees of a cult religion.

Mr. Schatzkin, you sir have enough work to do to get this manuscript ready for the publisher and binding. You will also have to deal with the marketing of it as well, and I look forward to a time when all of us "admirers" can come together, break bread and toast the book's ultimate success. Having to play forum cop is not relevant to the task at hand, and I think that ultimately we are all adults and can handle ourselves in such a manner that this would not have become a flame throwers convention. And with the global crises that are in the media daily, it certainly would not be energy well spent.

I propose that we leave the Richard Hull upheaval and move on to the many other opportunities we have to create changes that will benefit all. Allow what is to be, and accept that we cannot uncreate that which has already become manifest. We can choose to stop fertilizing and watering it, and it will cease to grow. Sound like a plan to anyone else?
ATTITUDE

There once was a woman who woke up one morning,
looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

“Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today."

So she did…and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up,
looked in the mirror, and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

"H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today."

So she did…and she had a grand day.

looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

"Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail."

So she did…and she had a fun, fun day.

looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"YEA!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Author Unknown

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi Everyone!

First, hope that you all enjoyed the holidays as much as I did!

Finally caught up with all the forums, and where I could have made comments, decided that going back was not worth the time. I do however want to comment on this thread because I think this is the critical path that we all must follow if we are ever to see that Dr, Brown achieve the credit he deserves.

When I read Paul’s post, I realized how right he is! When I read the entire thread, I fear that many have missed his point entirely!

One of the things that kept me from participating early on in the forums was a sense of... well... doubt about much of what I had read. What I realized over time, and with a lot of thought and concentration on researching threads and comments, is that there is much value here, and maybe a key to paths that will benefit everyone in the long run!

But.... it took me six months to get to the point where I realized what was really going on, and several more to be comfortable that much of Dr. Browns life, Linda Brown's thoughts and comments were in fact the real deal. Look, I have said this before, but any casual outsider would thing we are a bunch of nut balls! BE HONEST WITH YOURSELVES and realize that we are a select group that have gained faith in each other and the story and technology that book represents, and people looking into our fish bowl know nothing about us, what we have said and learned over time, and how we have earned each others respect!

You know, I truly believe that what Mr. Twigsnapper and Linda Brown tell me is true; but how long did it take!

My point here is that when someone challenges us, we must have a positive and credible answer at that exact point in time, every time! That is what Paul is getting at!

It cannot be based on your opinion, your feelings, or even the concept of "reading the book", or as I said, researching the forums! Most all will never take that much time, and will form their opinions based on the first sentence out of your mouth! IF we are to make a difference here, we must be concise, accurate and to the point, and we must take as much of the Mystical BS (Sorry Linda :P) out of our explanation as possible.

Last, to be successful here, we must become that outside audience. Mikado is very good at that challenging aspect (much to our dismay.. lol), but it serves as a great example. We must see thought their eyes, understand their questions, concerns, and yes, fears! We must always have the right answer; not opinion or theory but a documented proven answer. We must anticipate our enemies; understand their motives and more importantly their dreams.

If we can do this, we will gain respect in their eyes, and they will tell their friends, and then we will have a truly powerful group. As an old movie actor once said....

"No brag, just fact!"

Jim
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

JZimmer wrote: When I read Paul’s post, I realized how right he is! When I read the entire thread, I fear that many have missed his point entirely!

One of the things that kept me from participating early on in the forums was a sense of... well... doubt about much of what I had read. What I realized over time, and with a lot of thought and concentration on researching threads and comments, is that there is much value here, and maybe a key to paths that will benefit everyone in the long run!

But.... it took me six months to get to the point where I realized what was really going on, and several more to be comfortable that much of Dr. Browns life, Linda Brown's thoughts and comments were in fact the real deal. Look, I have said this before, but any casual outsider would thing we are a bunch of nut balls! BE HONEST WITH YOURSELVES and realize that we are a select group that have gained faith in each other and the story and technology that book represents, and people looking into our fish bowl know nothing about us, what we have said and learned over time, and how we have earned each others respect!

You know, I truly believe that what Mr. Twigsnapper and Linda Brown tell me is true; but how long did it take!

My point here is that when someone challenges us, we must have a positive and credible answer at that exact point in time, every time! That is what Paul is getting at!
Paul is writing the book based on very little "facts" and a lot of trust in those that have given information to him and his own detective work. I think as you stated that it is based on a trust. And trust is not something that is often given or taken lightly by those that value it. But there is a point where you must ask yourself if you are required to build that trust with everyone that comes along. A good detective would look not at the facts, but what is missing to get clues to what is going on. Not all is as it seems, and much is purposely kept from view.

I too did not jump right in when I first started reading the online book. In fact I read the majority of it before I even registered or read the forums. I wanted first to understand what was being presented, and whether I felt that what I read could be trusted as being factual. Much of it obviously cannot pass that test. On the other hand, weighing the integrity of the author and those that have been offering information and advice, I feel that there are those that I trust that are putting forth truth as they experience it, and others that are holding things back, although i do not sense they are being deceitful, just cautious.

Paul is editing the book and will no doubt be publishing it, with what he has researched and compiled already. If there is additional data that comes along via the forums, I would guess it would be in a sequel or in the screenplay, but not rushed to be included in the current book, which no doubt would cause considerable delays.

I can only speak for myself, but initially I felt insulted by Richard Hull's remarks. I admit that I reacted instead of thinking about it. Having though about it, I have said that I felt reactive, but I do not regret what I have said. I think that Mr. Hull has not demonstrated any right to be so critical that he now has many of us quibbling amongst ourselves and reexamining what we are saying as fact, fiction, or bull. With all the layers of misdirection and cover ups associated with the subject it would seem apparent that many who are more adept at such things have yet to produce any "concrete evidence" to refute or support the claims made. And just because nobody has a product on the market does not lend itself as evidence of pseudo-science or snake oil.

I have read many who will take exception to greats like Brown, Farnsworth, Tesla, Moray, and others who have made contributions to science that are still not known to the general public because much of their work was kept secret. The very idea that someone would suggest such a thing is grounds to debunk the idea altogether. But although I cannot claim to know how a flying disk or "cigar shaped" craft operate, I have had the experience, I know what I saw, and there were hundreds of others that shared the experience when it occurred. To all of those that are debunkers or just plain refusing to believe in the possibility (mass hypnosis, drugs, drunkenness) that is their opinion which they are of course entitled to.

I don't think Paul will stop the presses and close the forum just because Richard Hull has issues with Dr. Brown's work. And I personally do not feel that he is qualified as a scientist (certainly not as a compassionate human being) to summarily dismiss all that we have been discussing as fantasy and dreams. And that brings up that comment about mystical or metaphysical that you made. Great ones have that ability to see beyond what others can, because they do not have any self imposed limiting beliefs regarding those mystical and metaphysical aspects of being that others do. If you feel that it is BS and not applicable when discussing such things as Dr. Brown or Tesla, you are perfectly welcome to your opinions. I for one do sympathize, for allowing your limiting beliefs to stand in the way of stepping outside the box of scientific dogma and seeing the limitless possibilities of being.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Hello Paul,

The book is great, and the rewrite will be even better. New material continues to surface, among which is the full-out disclosure on the reality of ET visitations by former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell. I've posted it with a YouTube link on the "Hidden But Why" topic thread, although it may need its own topic thread.

This may open up and add weight to the ET/Scout Craft portion of your narrative.

As ever, in writer's empathy,

Griffin