Lifters and ElectroMagnetic "Anomalies"

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Langley
Senior Officer

Oppie

Post by Langley »

Sorry if this seems perplexing. Still locked onto my obsession. But

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Oppenheimer

In particular quantum tunnelling.

In relation to Paul's story, the colocation of Oppenheimer and Bradford Shank at Los Alamos provides a point of contact.

His trial in 1954 is an example of the dangers confronted by people of his type at that time.
In that year the Bravo test occurred and raised fallout to the forefront of the public mind.
In that year also someone spilled the beans about components of fallout and cited prewar research re metabolism of fission products (not known to be so pre war of course) So it was that milk and radiostrontium became the catchcry. even though the 1940 - 1941 research involved Sr89, Sr90 became the poison of choice. Casting the public eye away from the immediate danger into the future. It only took a nudge by Libby. We are supposed to be afraid. They studied the wrong isotope. Sr90 is soft beta. Sr89 is hard.

The guy that did the original work and who injected cows and pregnant mice with Sr89 and noted the radioactive offspring (more radioactive than the mother) blew his brains out in August 1941. The same month a British envoy landed in America to pressure the S1 committee to move forward on the bomb.

Um, Quantum tunnelling, Bradford Shank, the Indian.

I131.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Oppie

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:
His trial in 1954 is an example of the dangers confronted by people of his type at that time.

In some respects, from what I remember, Oppenheimer was the embodiment of the folly of the scientist in the believe that they could control that which they developed. Perhaps that is the root cause of the fear that any new development will outrightly become a weapon of war. I suppose the pragmatic view, whether a discarded bone by the aboriginal campfire or a microwave will inevitably evolve into a weapon. I believe it was Von Braun who said that if Oppenheimer were in England, he would have been Knighted, thank you McCarthy for the blemish you wraught.

Okay Langley, you have me swinging, whose the Indian?

I131.

Iodine? I would Google this but I love to bug the crap out of you...<g> Where you headed?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

[quote="Mikado14"][quote="Langley"]

In some respects, from what I remember, Oppenheimer was the embodiment of the folly of the scientist in the believe that they could control that which they developed. Perhaps that is the root cause of the fear that any new development will outrightly become a weapon of war. I suppose the pragmatic view, whether a discarded bone by the aboriginal campfire or a microwave will inevitably evolve into a weapon. I believe it was Von Braun who said that if Oppenheimer were in England, he would have been Knighted, thank you McCarthy for the blemish you wraught.

Yea, the only thing he really did wrong was ask Linus Pauling's wife to go Mexico with him.
(she said no).

Well, at points in the book the idea that atomic bomb program was a cover for the deeper secret of the technology which utilised physics at a below that of the atomic (ie the TT Brown technology) has been raised here in the forums (thats appalling grammar sorry)

And when you go looking you see it. Like, delve into Lawrence's electromagnetic uranium separation. Its interesting. I dont know enough about TT's technology to be able to explain the link but my gut says that this is a curious burrow.

I think Flow, God bless him, would say something unique at this point.

The Indian. The meeting with Curtis LeMay, at the ranch house. Brown goes for a walk and comes across an Indian and goes out of his way to help him.

In amongst the story around RAND and Santa Monica, Bradford Shank rates a mention. Nothing comes of it, he's just there. And then Fan goes black at RAND's instruction.

The key terms of co incidence (ie which exist together in the same context) are isotopes - gravitational : radioactive. Electrostatics - valence (ionisation) : Biefield Brown.
Social condition - Ranch meeting : The Indian.

Iodine - the fallout isotope (I131) which placed Native Americans at most risk when compared to the "White Diet" (Comar, Wasserman 1962)

I think there is a sub text which shows Brown was in the loop of people who knew and protested in their own way what was going down at the time.

But anyway there were many anomalies. Not least in Lawrences lab, where the EM field was so huge that people walking into Crocker Lab had spanners and car keys ripped from their pockets and flung against the cyclotron. Coincidence?

Ive just watched Southland Tales five times straight. Bloody good stuff.

Anyhow, far be from me to twist the scenario to fit my agenda. But you never know what a skilled eye can see when two compartments are viewed at the same time. Do you see anything?
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Let me put to you what I consider two compartments (2 secret programs) nested together like a Russian doll set. Mikado what do you see here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calutron

Cesium ions are not the heaviest ones.

He's doing it in air.

Its in plain sight. Its hidden. Look.

Am I wrong? Tell me if I am.

I dont understand enough, but its the same deal. The same effects. Its electrostatics.

And as Wu AT THE SAME PLACE said, its assymetric, like Trickfox says.

What was Brown doing in 1941 ? (41? The S1 committee with Lawrence in it turned into the Manhattan Project in 1942. A strange event happened in Joliet, Canada in August 1941.)

Its all Fluid Karma if you ask me. They are playing with the same forces and physics.
Last edited by Langley on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: Bravo, Langley!

Post by Griffin »

Langley-

Good show, as usual. Bravo!

The so-called Daigo Fukuryu or ”Lucky Dragon Number 5” fishing boat could have been renamed Fukunai-ryu or “Unlucky Dragon” and Daishi (number 4) instead of Daigo (number 5) since shi also means death. However, this boat poisoned by radioactive fallout did signify good luck for a larger number as a sacrificial symbol. It was poisoned supposedly well outside of the demarcated unsafe zone, due to serious miscalculation, and the severity of the poisoning caused the death of one of the crew members in slightly over six months time. This brought the issue of lethally poisonous fallout to the world’s attention and fueled the growth of the movement against nuclear weapons testing.

At this same time, the worldwide success of Flying Saucers Have Landed -- the book by Adamski and Leslie which had been published in late 1953 and was becoming a best-seller -- was broadcasting the Visitants’ warning about the perils of nuclear bomb tests and nuclear fission. The book’s cover prominently features a Crystal Bell, as the Visitants referred to the Unearthly Flying Object dubbed by Adamski as a Scout Craft. This same craft has been reported in encounters by numerous other witnesses around the world, including scientist Wilbert Smith of Canada, and was obviously adopted (serving two purposes, in my opinion) in early 1953 by Townsend Brown as the model for his electrogravitics flying disc research. As you know, my contention is that official knowledge, at certain levels, of the reality of the Visitants’ presence and anti-nuclear fission agenda provided crucial nuclear restraints over time.

As ever, envisioning a Brown-Green global technology,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Hidden in plain sight

Post by Griffin »

Further Langley-

Hidden in plain sight. As you also know, it's my contention that this is how the model inspired by the Adamski photographs worked for Townsend Brown. Being discredited can have its advantages in certain times and situations.

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Bravo, Langley!

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:Langley-

Good show, as usual. Bravo!

As ever, envisioning a Brown-Green global technology,

Griffin
Ta but Im just comparing boxes, and what you wrote is Bravo too.

Being multilayered inside the Russian doll. That sits in front of our faces all the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bravo

(in case some people havent heard)

What do you make of the operating principle of the Bravo bomb Griffin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_pressure

How close is that to the utilisation of force in Brown's lifter patent (the revolving capacitor thingy)

This post may be out of order.
But yea, Im beginning to grasp how Brown utilised the UFO thing.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote:

Mikado[/b]

Good Lord it looks like the Teller Udlam H bomb design has concepts from Brown's early patent at its core.

Knock me down with a feather. Im logging off to look at my trees with a smoke and coffee.

So that's how the sap gets up to the top. Gimmeny cricket.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote:
His trial in 1954 is an example of the dangers confronted by people of his type at that time. [/b]

I131.

Iodine? I would Google this but I love to bug the crap out of you...<g> Where you headed?

Mikado

If these connections hold, then it means that from August 1941 everything that Brown had done to that point and everything he did after was considered :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_secret

So secret that the atomic program itself was declassified while his work remains suppressed.

I see. I think. Knock me down with a feather.

Why August 1941 A Ha. The Poms landed in the US and told the S1 committee to pull its finger out.

Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote:

Mikado[/b]
Deliberately self discredited, Brown kept his family safe. Otherwise, the mere continuing of his work would have invoked legal sanction for what he was doing was Born Secret.

No wonder he moved around.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Lifters and ElectroMagnetic "Anomalies"

Post by Trickfox »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
For a very short moment that was a hell-of-a big foo fighter if you ask me.

That is suppose to be a REAL photograph.

I Wonder what the fine structure constant is for the surface of that plasma sphere?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

La Bomba

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Trickfox -- talk about ball lightning.

At least by the time the so-called “Tsar Bomba” was dropped on October 30, 1961, there was concern about radioactive fallout.

Also, it seems that this test may have pushed Andrei Sakharov into a position similar to Robert Oppenheimer’s. Perhaps Victor Adamsky relayed a message from George Adamski <g>.

Griffin

WIKIPEDIA QUOTE:
…it was one of the "cleanest" nuclear bombs ever created, generating a very low amount of fallout relative to its yield). There was a strong incentive for this modification since most of the fallout from a test of the bomb would fall on populated Soviet territory.
The components were designed by a team of physicists which was headed by Academician Julii Borisovich Khariton and included Andrei Sakharov, Victor Adamsky, Yuri Babayev, Yuri Smirnov, and Yuri Trutnev. Shortly after the Tsar Bomba was detonated, Sakharov began speaking out against nuclear weapons, which culminated in him becoming a dissident.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Under pressure

Post by Griffin »

Langley-

In regard to your question -- “What do you make of the operating principle of the Bravo bomb Griffin?” –- I don’t have the scientific background to make an informed comment in that context. I know, as I’ve said before, that physical pressure of certain types can help generate qi energy (and also help the detox process) in Qigong practice -- if that may relate in any way. Submarines are often under enormous pressure. Solar Sails apparently make good use of a small but significant amount of radiation pressure. Another mystery. What fun!

How about some time travel, under pressure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNG2z4wW ... re=related

And as Hemingway defined courage: “Grace under pressure.”

You also wrote:
“Why August 1941 A Ha. The Poms landed in the US and told the S1 committee to pull its finger out.”

Are you referring to the American-British agreement which Sir William Stephenson helped broker, with some quid pro quo technology disclosures including radar information?

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

AM & friends

Post by Griffin »

Annie may remind AM of his raccoon friends...

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Pulling the rug out

Post by Griffin »

-- especially the one that pulled the rug out through the portal (see AM's previous raccoon video post).

Griffin