PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

Post by kevin.b »

Maybe if we wrote him a song?

Mr Buffett, sat on your tuffett,
Singing your songs with smiles,
Like a caterpillar, sat on a toadstool,
Alice is trying to talk to you.

Were down underneath you, on your tropical sun kissed Isle,
wandering around in this wabbit warren,
After Mr Norman Paperman sent Paul a letter,
But whats in a name Mr buffett, sat on your tuffett,
Singing your songs with smiles,
Maybe you've seen the cheshire cat?

There are some roots sticking down here, from a lucky tree,
It's all a bit of a carnival, and we don't want to see it stop,
It would be so good of you to drop in,
It's alway's time for tea.

Or something like that?
Probably needs a chorus, and someone with a better way with words,
Anyone know anyone good with words?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Paul,

It was a result of your book that I even bought a Jimmy Buffett album!
I knew about the parrot heads long ago and I really didn't want to be part of that crowd.
But you introduced Don't Stop the Carnival and Banana Wind and I got curious so I bought both albums.
And after I listened to both of them, I liked them!

I always thought Cheeseburger in Paradise was the only song Buffett really did but I was pleasantly surprised.
Talk about a cosmic haha!

Yes, the script was written long ago by Norman Paperman aka Morgan.
Maybe we'll see him on a tropical island for the party Paul talked about...

Yes, I agree with the rest, have Buffett write some (but not all) the songs for the play.
I think some other songwriters should get a chance to contribute as well...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

Steering this discussion back on course, Arc and some others asked about attaching electrodes on rocks.
I believe Chris Knight (Andrew) provided some information but I believe it may be under another topic. (I see that happens regularly here).

Anyway, Dr. Brown discusses painting on copper electrodes. He must have used a wire glue like the one available here:
http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/p ... ber=G16133

This type of material won't stand up to much flexing so it is best to secure the wire and electrodes some other way. Dr. Brown apparently covered his rocks with a plastic sheath. He also used BNC (shielded) cable for the connections.
http://www.high-techmagic.com/TTB/petrosri.pdf

Once the electrodes are attached, they are connected to a sensitive recorder and the results are monitored.
Hope this helps!

MagicBill
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

As you all have noted this Forum jumps discussions but there are threads between the scientific and the mystical. Notice what MarkC just said.

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic ... 590#p18590

I hope I have copied the right one but it was found in the random section which was probably appropriate as well!.

For those interested in the full range try just doing an inside search on " copper coins" Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks - Copper Coins

Post by htmagic »

Linda Brown wrote:As you all have noted this Forum jumps discussions but there are threads between the scientific and the mystical. Notice what MarkC just said.

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic ... 590#p18590

I hope I have copied the right one but it was found in the random section which was probably appropriate as well!.

For those interested in the full range try just doing an inside search on " copper coins" Linda
Linda,

Talk about mystical, Mr. Twigsnapper is the original person that talked about copper coins and started that October 11, 2007, almost a year ago. Now I am not sure if you are aware, but the Federal Mint is talking about redoing their "copper coins" (pennies) and announced this 2 says before MarkC's post.
http://www.usmint.gov/pressroom/index.c ... ase&ID=947

Four new designs will be used. I like this one the best of the four:

Mystically yours,

MagicBill
P.S. Linda, I have a question for you in the NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS folder...
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

I am interested in how these volcanic rocks might transmitt this petrovoltage. I have had the volcanic rock massage therapy. The place where those rocks sit stays warm for 60 minutes after....much more then a thermal response to my mind. I now think this is due to petrovoltic properties and the relationship of the body to the rock and its accumulated aether energy. This would also explain the "extra" energy I get when I stand on particular large slabs of granite by the river.

Due to my spinal cord injury, it appears that I can get a good 24 hours of charge from an hour on a large granite slab. You tend to notice these things when your so far out in left field. It reduces the pain. That must be the connection.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Junglelord,

Welcome to the forum! I see Linda welcomed you elsewhere but I will welcome you here.
The granite is interesting but apparently it is microvolts. But over a large surface area, it may intensify the effect.
The granite holding the temperature is due to heat capacity. The denser the material, the more "stuff" it is composed off and the higher the heat capacity. That's why steel holds heat longer than aluminum...

The warm stones would tend to open pores and dilate blood vessels and be a warm relaxing experience. My wife had the warm stones on her back and it helped her with her back problems. I wasn't there so I didn't know what kind of stones were used but a basaltic or granite stone would make sense as they are created from the heat anyway.

Elsewhere in the forum (use the search feature), there is discussion on another stone, tourmaline. It is pyroelectric and will produce a voltage from heat. We would have to ask Andrew the geologist, what the chemical makeup would be of the granite and tourmaline or even if there would be these tourmaline type crystals in the granite. I think granite could contain quartz and quartz is piezoelectric where pressure can cause a spark (like in the pushbutton lighters).

As for the therapeutic effect of a large granite slab, some are more sensitive to voltages than others and this apparently helps. Maybe the millivolt signals are enough to help block the nerve impulses that are causing the pain. It may operate like a natural version of a TENS unit or Hulda Clark zapper...

MagicBill
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Hi htmagic.

I realize that the actual volatge is low, but I believe that the human body responds better to very low voltages as shown by Robert Becker in the Body Electric. I think there must be some form of harmonic resonace and charge coupled relationship. Its a combination of location, location, location and geometry.
LOL>

I think that high magnetic hills with large rocks on the side of the river creates a harmonic resonance with specific geometries being involved. The double layer being paramount in all expressions of nature where the vortex is formed. I tend to use certain basic concepts within a fractal paradigm. I believe that we can learn most relationships from nature if we learn how to understand her language. Since learning about the Electric Universe Theory I began to learn about plasma physics and it all kinda came together. Plasma always makes double layers. This always creates a helix which is composed of vortex forms. I believe the spiral vortex is the archtype form of the universe. I believe that spiral galaxies tell us this.

Consider that all double layers, be they a capacitor, pn junction, plasma or where water and lands edge meets always creates a vortex form. Its a relationship that is constant at every level. This web page has the same idea. A fractal vortex universe.
«The universe consists of a series of spiral bodies of diminishing size, each made in turn by plasma ejection and moulded by a spatial Coriolis effect: a rotating fractal universe.»
http://www.fractaluniverse.org/index.php
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Junglelord,
As you swing about upon your rope that takes a spiral pathway, please remember to allow all others to keep up with You, your enthusiasm is brilliant, but we have have been subjected in the past to such, and have the scars.
Any good horse man will know how to pull in the reins, and say " woahhh neddy"
I am saying this.
I know you know, and recognised that, others though are on a slightly different scale, it goes,
0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 to infinity.
I am on the surface of the planet, whatever part of that scale that is?
You are a star.
kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Junglelord wrote:Hi htmagic.

I realize that the actual volatge is low, but I believe that the human body responds better to very low voltages as shown by Robert Becker in the Body Electric. I think there must be some form of harmonic resonace and charge coupled relationship. Its a combination of location, location, location and geometry.
LOL>

I think that high magnetic hills with large rocks on the side of the river creates a harmonic resonance with specific geometries being involved. The double layer being paramount in all expressions of nature where the vortex is formed. I tend to use certain basic concepts within a fractal paradigm. I believe that we can learn most relationships from nature if we learn how to understand her language. Since learning about the Electric Universe Theory I began to learn about plasma physics and it all kinda came together. Plasma always makes double layers. This always creates a helix which is composed of vortex forms. I believe the spiral vortex is the archtype form of the universe. I believe that spiral galaxies tell us this.

Consider that all double layers, be they a capacitor, pn junction, plasma or where water and lands edge meets always creates a vortex form. Its a relationship that is constant at every level. This web page has the same idea. A fractal vortex universe.
«The universe consists of a series of spiral bodies of diminishing size, each made in turn by plasma ejection and moulded by a spatial Coriolis effect: a rotating fractal universe.»
http://www.fractaluniverse.org/index.php
Hi Tarzan,

Yes, of course the body responds to minute electric currents. They need to be amplified before the EEGs and the EKGs pick them up. Unless they have a chip embedded in them!

Look in the forum about our discussion of the pineal gland in the brain. Do a search on it but here is a good place to visit.
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 17&#p18117
Two hemispheres, acting as a capacitor. Vortex technology may play a part in this as well.

And I will have to spend a week catching up with your other posts. I take things in teaspoons or cups, and I feel like I got flooded with an ocean! <g>

I will comment on a portion of your ocean.
Plasma always makes double layers. This always creates a helix which is composed of vortex forms. I believe the spiral vortex is the archtype form of the universe. I believe that spiral galaxies tell us this.
Elsewhere in this post, I claimed the rope like behavior of the strands in my plasma mug.

Now I saw that there were twin twisted streams of plasma. I would tend to agree with you on this first part of your statement. But as far as the spiral galaxies, I've seen photos and they are thicker in the middle than the edges but we normally don't see twin galaxies. But I have been known to be confused before, so could you please explain what you meant here?

MagicBill
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Ah, most people take things deeper then I do sometimes in a way that misses the simple relationships. I take things on a base level. A spiral is a spiral. There are many different spirals. Helix, vortex, etc. They are not identical except for the fact that spin, rotation is universal. I believe that the aether is made up of tiny vortex forms. This form will fractal all the way up. To my mind that is clear. That is the base relationship. All these vortex spiral forms are evidence of that to me.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Gee,
Is the phenomenon of petrovoltaics and the aurora borealis connected?
skyfish
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

skyfish wrote:Gee,
Is the phenomenon of petrovoltaics and the aurora borealis connected?
skyfish
Skyfish,

No, I believe it is the rarefied gases being bombarded from cosmic rays from beyond, lighting them up as a neon bulb.
See here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(as ... _mechanism

MagicBill
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Oh...I thought the earth's em field was also involved.
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Why are they at the poles?
skyfish