like minded people

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Jim
Space Cadet

like minded people

Post by Jim »

Working in absentia (Samui, nice place, come visit) and David on Salt Spring (nice place too but colder) and Steve in the Okanagan (thanks for the headsup on the melding of funded minds, please tell me more), Steve doesn't know about this because he's vacationing in Cuba, a place from America you can't visit. But Steve is Canadian so he doesn't need travel to Canada, he's already there. Sorry, I try to take the middle ground.
Although politics rules much of our lives I try to leave it out. It's cleaner and more clear. Then if you get important enough you have to deal with it anyway.
I've had a chance to read some of your posts and thank you for being there.
It seems from the conjecture I've read so far, we don't have a product. Although Qualight seems to be spending money.
Seems no one can really give us electrogravitic communication.
And so we search.
I'm not that technical but, if you'll allow, after following David's theory for almost two years, today we had a misunderstanding on my part where I thought the size of the unit was eight inches at the top and less than an inch at the bottom (a magnetic inverted cone) and David said, no, the top ring is the biggest, think of an upside down pyramid or cone, well, not that big but to power a 70 foot craft would take a magnetic array of considrable circumference. Kinda like a satellite dish but gravitic. And it's not one size fits all. If you want to power a 200 ton ship it would take a bigger unit than something installed in say,
a VolvoXC704wd2.5T Wagon.
As I write this, apologies for not remembering your names for now but the gemt? zzz typo gentleman who was related to cia, nsa, ubc, and other institutes, though I don't want to hear it cuz it takes time away from what we're trying to do but I can't help myself, would you care to explain your position as someone more aware of our own people basically whose job is to cajole with money, etc. might want to kill you and weird, they don't feel bad.
Sorry for the sarcasm As I attract myself with these words I wish to distance myself from the whole thing, hence, this island, at least in part. It's a great viewpoint vista to the world. I suddenly realize that as far as affiliation I'm amazon.com and that's about it. plug, the only place I can get the weird books I want, I know there's a million but they get me what I want.
Whoa! as David is known to say, this is getting long.
And we haven't even gotten started. Yet.
Jim

PS, oops, that's not being confident, just reflecting the great spirit and smartness of you guys, you too, Paul, Joke!
in other words, your positiveness gives me hope, my lifetime, i wanna ride, talk about a selfish reason for a noble cause
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

selfish reasons

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Jim,

You make me smile. I want a ride too . Problem here is we are all going to have to build it first.

There is nothing wrong with selfish reasons behind noble causes. Thats the truth of things. I was told once that "Everyone has an agenda" and I have tried to keep that in the front of my brain. We are all SUPPOSED TO HAVE A PERSONAL AGENDA . Thats one of the basic ingredients to this. When someone says to you that he doesn't have one of his own. He is .... ignorant of himself, lying to you or ...... a thousand other choices in between those points.

So, I'll put it out there. I want a ride too. I want to see that ride in a solid form. Theres my agenda. Does it work with yours? Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: selfish reasons

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Jim,

There is nothing wrong with selfish reasons behind noble causes. Thats the truth of things. I was told once that "Everyone has an agenda" and I have tried to keep that in the front of my brain. We are all SUPPOSED TO HAVE A PERSONAL AGENDA . Thats one of the basic ingredients to this. When someone says to you that he doesn't have one of his own. He is .... ignorant of himself, lying to you or ...... a thousand other choices in between those points.

So, I'll put it out there. I want a ride too. I want to see that ride in a solid form. Theres my agenda. Does it work with yours? Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

Depends on what is defined as personal. Even philanthropy then would have a personal agenda for the person doing the giving, there would be nothing of the heart or of a spiritual nature. Perhaps, like some Catholics (and I can say this after being reared a Catholic), they are just buying their ticket into heaven.

If I am here, in this forum, to perhaps watch and be a part of something that could have ramifications that could possibly go beyond all concept of the average person and all I want is to see it happen, is that considered to be personal?

If what I want to see is the exposure of the workings or the fundamentals that help to comprise this universe.....personal? Wouldn't everyone benefit?
How is that personal? Perhaps because there would be a better world to live in, I would agree to that being of a personal nature.

I agree that there is always an agenda, the smart squirrel knows where he is going to land before he jumps. Not all agendas are personal, some are just right in doing.

Mikado

PS, Anyone heard from Grinder?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

didn't scare me away

Post by grinder »

Mikado,

No, you didn't scare me away. In fact it was a comfort to know that you had come to the same conclusion about Morgan that I had reached already. Don't know if Paul will ever be able to speak of what I am sure is his conclusion too, but maybe. I hope so.

I stepped back because I got a little busier than normal and had to tend to that business, but also I wanted to leave a little room for newcomers.
I'll tell you one thing. While away I "surfed around" a little bit I came to a sharp appreciation for the quality of the correspondence in this forum. I have to thank you guys for being such a strong part of that.

And I agree. There is something really important going on here. It feels like we are on some sort of wave. Cool! grinder