Sidereal Radiation

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Sidereal Radiation

Post by Paul S. »

Over in the Chapter 37 discussion, in this post:

viewtopic.php?p=1551#1551

"ladygrady" poses the question
ladygrady wrote: First of all, what is sidereal radiation?
And I will now attempt to answer that question, or, at least, initiate a discussion of the answer to that question.

First, remember Dr. Brown's own definition of "the basic Biefeld-Brown effect (from a letter he wrote in 1977):

"It is manifested as a departure from the Coulomb Law of electrostatic attraction, in that the opposite forces are not equal. The negative electrode appears to 'chase' the positive electrode, so that there is a net force of the system (dipole) in the negative-to-positive direction."

That's what Brown discovered in the early 20's. However, at the same time, he also discovered that there were fluctuations in the effect. Determining the source of those fluctuations became his primary interest over the course of his life, even more so than the effect itself.

In one of the letters I recently found (again) in Brown's Navy records, I encountered this description of his activities prior to July, 1938:

"Since leaving the Naval Research Laboratory I have continued independently a pure research problem relating to the isolation and measurement of an apparently new-found radiation from space. Because of pronounced maximum intensity at 16h Sidereal Time it has been named Sidereal radition. Attested by Dr. Abbot (Smithsonian Inst.), Dr. Fleming and Gish (Carnegie Inst.), Dr. Miller (Case) and Dr. Maris (Navy), the investigation appears to be of considerable value to science. Nothing, however, has yet been released for publication."

"Sidereal Time" is defined as "Time based on the rotation of the earth with reference to the background of stars."

So, as I understand it, Dr. Brown was investigating an anomalous fluctuation in his Gravitator devices, and he believed the source of those fluctuations was a form of radiation coming from deep space, ergo "Sidereal Radiation."

I'm not sure if that completely answers the question, but that's about the best I can come up with at the moment.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

A+ to Paul for a clear explanation

Post by Trickfox »

Paul I am not an authority on this subject but I can still tell you that this explanation is the clearest and simplest explanation of sidereal radiation I have ever seen on paper. Everything you have noted is correct and it's impact is a lot more important than most people realize.

The issues involved are: Radiation, Time, inertial reference points, quadrants, and of course the "Effect" discovered by Dr. Brown.

I will be posting a few more unanswered questions on the subject of Sidereal, Ephemeris, sinusoidal waves, time bases, PI, and Minkowski's equation in the next few days.

Perhaps I will soon get answers to these unanswered questions. All I know is that the only honest answers I've had so far was. "Don't bother asking questions about the "time continuity theorem" because nobody can answer them yet."This came from an "Alt/physics/math newsgroup"

That only encouraged me to dig deeper into first order logic and the epistomology of "our concept of time".

one of the questions I have is: How do animals understand time?

More on this in the next few days. I have some French to translate and post in another section of the forum.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Madison
Space Cadet

another question

Post by Madison »

So I sort of understand why this was all so puzzling. Dr. Brown discovered something that no one else had known about before his work .... but while they are all trying to figure out that, yes, in fact, it does WORK. Meanwhile He is already done with that and going on to noticing that there is a VARIATION. So he set up his sensors to recieve that variation. Right?

So what you are saying that all of these sensors that people keep talking about are the same things as receivers? And he is asking himself "of what?" But this is what I am saying. When you have a receiver that works, isn't it possible to reverse the technolgy and make a sender?

Good question. even Morgan noticed when he was told that the fan/loudspeaker could "send signals" that "no one could hear". See the missing link. By that time Dr. Brown had the reverse order of things .... he had the sending part of the equation too. He could recieve AND send.

How do you even bother to explain that to a bunch of yoyos that don't believe that the thing works in the first place.! Well then, I guess you just don't. You go into your own special shade of black with the project and only bother to come up years later to get it turned into a fan so that it can be sold on late night TV. Hello Ionic Breeze .... (which by the way has yet to recognize in any significant way that Dr. Brown was the father of that technology that they say THEY developed.

AMAZING once you see what was happening. Outta the box now, watch out!

And if you can recieve and then figure out how to SEND. Who are you going to share that information with? With the intelligence group that has always been there for and with you .... thats who.! Am I off the beam? Somebody tell me. Trickfox . Have I seen anything wrong? Madison
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: another question

Post by Paul S. »

Madison wrote:Dr. Brown discovered something that no one else had known about before his work .... but while they are all trying to figure out that, yes, in fact, it does WORK. Meanwhile He is already done with that and going on to noticing that there is a VARIATION. So he set up his sensors to recieve that variation. Right?
Right.
So what you are saying that all of these sensors that people keep talking about are the same things as receivers? And he is asking himself "of what?" But this is what I am saying. When you have a receiver that works, isn't it possible to reverse the technolgy and make a sender?
A reasonable enough assumption, if you ask me.
Good question. even Morgan noticed when he was told that the fan/loudspeaker could "send signals" that "no one could hear". See the missing link.

I need to ponder on that for a minute. Or two. Or more. While I know there would have been a connection between what Morgan saw in Dr. Brown's study and his comment, I'm not certain that it's a direct connection to the "Sidereal Communications" your post suggests. Rather than seeing a "missing link," what I see are two different extensions of the same theory. I guess the "theory" is what links them.
By that time Dr. Brown had the reverse order of things .... he had the sending part of the equation too. He could recieve AND send.
Yes, I believe you are correct about that too, but there are stories about that that we have not gotten to yet. And they're doozies...
How do you even bother to explain that to a bunch of yoyos that don't believe that the thing works in the first place! Well then, I guess you just don't. You go into your own special shade of black with the project and only bother to come up years later to get it turned into a fan so that it can be sold on late night TV.[/quote}

And then leave it to somebody (me, for example) to try to explain to people that their ubiquitous "air purifier" is really the leading edge of an entirely disruptive approach to electrical theory, and maybe a way to slip into and between the hidden dimensions of the universe. I wonder how that's gonna sell?
Hello Ionic Breeze .... (which by the way has yet to recognize in any significant way that Dr. Brown was the father of that technology that they say THEY developed.
Well, that's pretty much "par for the course." We have not come far from the "invented here" approach to modern technological capitalism (i.e. we don't manufacture it unless it was 'invented here.' And if it wasn't, we'll nobody really needs to know...)
AMAZING once you see what was happening. Outta the box now, watch out!
Box? What box?
And if you can recieve and then figure out how to SEND. Who are you going to share that information with? With the intelligence group that has always been there for and with you .... thats who! Am I off the beam?
No Madison, I think you are right on the beam. That, anyway, is the premise that I'm working under.

And it's good to have this forum to discuss the underlying themes while the 'surface story' continues cobbling itself together.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

invisible signals

Post by Victoria Steele »

Holy Cow! What a great exchange of ideas. Makes me jealous that I didn't instigate that! But its a great thread to follow.

I am still stuck on what Morgan ended up doing with his life. And I am sure somehow that this "communications system became something very familiar to him.

Two and Two ... Looks like he traded home and hearth with Linda for a life of danger and intrigue. But the interesting thing to me is that I doubt that Linda would have ever wanted him to give up anything at all to be with her. Listen , the girl has moved all her life!

Was he worried that once married he might have to stay in one place just to make up for all of those moves? Now thats actually pretty typically a mans viewpoint ..... You stay here dear, cook and clean and , do the LAUNDRY and I'll come home now and then to check on you . We will have a good time and then I will be gone again, you know, doing whatever it is that I do .... and you won't ask questions of me at all. I don't know. I don't think that would have worked with Linda. I rather suspect that if they had married .... she might have gotten to wherever he was "assigned" before him. Oh, or worse than that, if she followed in her fathers footsteps ... would Morgan have been taking his orders from HER?. Now THERE is an interesting twist!

I would rather expect that she is STILL moving around alot, out of habit. Andrew said once that Linda enjoyed her home and horses and LAUNDRY, which gives me pause, I told him I believed everything else but the laundry enjoyment bit. Perhaps he doesn't know her as well as he thinks.

Anyway, I am beginning to understand why she wants to maintain a very low profile in all of this. Some of this is pretty personal stuff. I wouldn't want to be around to be answering any questions either. You go girl. Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: A+ to Paul for a clear explanation

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:Paul I am not an authority on this subject but I can still tell you that this explanation is the clearest and simplest explanation of sidereal radiation I have ever seen on paper. Everything you have noted is correct and it's impact is a lot more important than most people realize.x
Thank you, Trickfox, I'm glad this explanation passes muster -- because I'm about to plaigiarize myself and paste this into the chapter I'm working on now!

No promises yet on when it will be ready.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Trickfox
The Magician

Ships on the horizon

Post by Trickfox »

You know that's the funny thing about Radar, it lets you see what's comming from over the horizon. like those ships that paul said were in "What the bleep"

This is from Kozyrev's English paper on Time

Victoria let's see what Kosyrev was doing.
Time is the most important and most enigmatic property
of nature. The concept of time surpasses our imagination.
The recondite attempts to understand the nature of time by
the philosophers of antiquity, the scholars in the Middle
Ages, and the modern scientist, possesing a knowledge of
sciences and the experience of their history, have proven
fruitless. Probably this occurs because time involves the
most profound and completely unknown properties of the
world which can scarcely bne envisaged by the bravest
flight of human fancy. Past these properties of the world
there passes the triumphal procession of modern science and
technical progress. In reality, the exact sciences negate
the existence in time of any other qualities other than the
simplest quality of "duration" or time intervals, the
measurement of which is realized in hours. This quality of
time is similar to the spatial interval. The theory of
relativity by Einstein made this analogy more profound,
considering time intervals and space as compo- nents of a
four-dimensional interval of a Minkowski universe. Only the
pseudo-Euclidian nature of the geometry of the Minkowski
universe differentiates the time interval from the space
interval. Under such a conception, time is scalar ( scalar
= weight ) and quite passive. It only supplements the
spatial arena, against which the events of the universe are
played out
. Owing to one scalarity of time, in the
equations of theoretical mechanics the future is not
separated from the past; hence the causes are not separated
from the results. In the result, classical mechanics
brings to the universe a strictly deterministic, but
deprived, causality. At the same time, causality comprises
the most important quality of the real world. The concept
of causality is the basis of natural science. The
natural scientist is convinced that the question
"why?" is a legitimate one, that a question can be found
for it. However, the content of the exact sciences is much
more impoverished. In the precise sciences, the legitimate
question is only "how?". i.e., in what manner a given
chain of occurrences takes place
I will interject the formula 1 +i=2 to replace the proof identified by the "Prolegomena to Cardinal Arithmetics" Volume 1 part II Principia Matematica
Therefore, the precise
sciences are descriptive. The description is made in a
four-dimensional world, which signifies the possibility of
predicting events
. This possibility prediction is the key
to the power of the precise sciences. The fascination of
this power is so great that it often compels one to forget
the basic, incomplete nature of their basis. It is
therefore probable that the philosophical concept of Mach,
derived strictly logically from the bases of the exact
sciences, attracted great attention, in spite of its
nonconformity to our knowlege concerning the universe and
daily experience. The natural desire arises to introduce
into the exact sciences the principles of natural
sciences. In other words, the tendency is to attempt to
introduce into theoretical mechanics the principle of
causality and directivity of time. Such a mechanics can be
called "causal" or "asymetrical" mechanics. In such
mechanics, there should be be realizable experience,
indicating where the cause is and where the result is

I will specify that such a realizable experience should be called a "hiccup" or named a" Clifford Spacial Timeline Pinch" (CSTP) which requires much more theoretical work

Back to Kozyrev

Note that he now introduces statistical mechanics here. This science has blossomed into modern day "Fractals" and "Stochastic analysis of infinite dimensional spaces".
It can be demonstrated that in statistical mechanics there is
a directivity of time and that it satisfies our desires. In
reality, statistical mechanics constructs a certain bridge
between natural and theoretical mechanics. In the
statistical grouping, an asymmetrical state in time can
develop, owing to unlikely initial conditions caused by the
intervention of a proponent of the system, the effect of
which is causal. If, subsequently, the system will be
isolated, in conformity with the second law of
thermodynamics, its entropy will increase, and the
directivity of time will be associated with this trend in
the variation of entropy.
I now introduce contributions by "T.T. Brown", then "Bald Eagle provides the details on how the computer logic Glitches are affected by the time pinches. I can come up with the theorem myself but it will take several years.

A single "Quantum Gate" Semiconductor will suffice to detect the time pinch as a quaternion expression in Gibbs logic based gates.

We continue with Kozyrev here:
As a result, the system will lead
to the most likely condition; it will prove to be in
equilibrium, but then the fluctuations in the entropy of
various signs will be encountered with equal frequency.
Therefore, even in the statistical mechanics of an isol-
ated system, under the most probable condition, the
directivity of time will not exist. It is quite natural
that in statistical mechanics, based on the conventional
mechanics of a point , the direction of time does not
appear as a quality of time itself but originates only as a
property of the state of the system. If the directivity of
time and other possible qualities are objective, they
should enter the system of elementary mechanics of isolated
processes. However, the statistical generalization of such
mechanics can lead to a conclusion concerning the
unattainability of equilibrium conditions. In reality, the
directivity of time signifies a pattern continuously
existing in time, which, acting upon the material system,
can cause it to transfer to an equilibrium state. Under
such a consideration, the events should occur not only in
time, as in a certain arenas, but also with the aid of time. (deciding on an interval)
Time becomes an active participant in the universe,
eliminating the possibility of thermal death. Then, we can
understand harmony of life and death, which we perceive as
the essence of our world. Already, owing to these
possibilities alone, one should carefully examine the
question as to the manner in which the concept of the
directivity of time or its pattern can be introduced into
the mechanics of elementary processes.
Here is where I introduce those special functions I won't identify just yet.

At this point we need more information from Kitselman also

I cannot find any used versions of Kitselman's three books

The work I'm interested has to do with his"Vega Curve calculator"
ISBN B0007HEQTM published 1943-01-01

(Remember Vega in the Jody Foster movie CONTACT)

Perhaps this will give us the PRIMER that Dr. Brown has probably found.

I need a couple of books By Harmuth like (0306463164) at this point and I just waiting for them to find their way to me.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

green lantern

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox,

Again ..... You are a grand work of nature. Though your last message has left me wishing I understood more of it .... thats really not the point for me because I see things differently and in another light.

I don't have to understand what it is that you have just put out there. I just have to understand that there is SOMEONE OUT THERE reading this now that DOES UNDERSTAND WHAT OUR MAN TRICKFOX IS SAYING HERE.

I invite you now to join in this discussion or to contact Trickfox directly for a continuation of this discussion. I operate on more of an intuitive basis with my research and it has not failed me yet. This is an important observation here folks. Trickfox is knocking hard on some doors and I know somewhere out there someone is listening.

Paul and I were just talking about a little mini sub (there were actually two of them) during the D day invasion. That little sub was the first off shore and when the time was right it raised a green lantern that was pointed out across the channel. No one on land could see it .... but there were ships out there that were invited by that lantern to come on ahead .... and thats how I see alot of the effort that is going on here. Basically much will happen in the future. Just hoist that lantern Trickfox! And thank you! Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

a thought

Post by Mikado14 »

Don't know where to put this but I figured this was the best thread.

In reading all this about sidereal radiation, has anyone noticed the similarities to Astrology?

It is believed, in general, that at the time of birth, our lives are destined under the stars. Dr. Brown once said to his daughter about the riots taking place that he felt that they were influenced.

Could there be a connection between the monitoring of the sidereal radiation that he did for so many years and the notion of Astrology? or to put it a little more directly, that the stars affect the psychology of individuals?

I could go on but it is so much fun to stir the stew and see what floats up from the bottom....

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

either/ or .... or

Post by grinder »

Going back to what Elizabeth keep saying. I keep warning myself" Don't get trapped in "either/or " thinking. "And the only thing that came to me a few moments ago rereading this thread about "sidereal radiation" is the feeling that it was maybe the ONE connection. It was neither this/ nor that........ It was that AND everything in between and all around. " Sidereal meant to him ,I am sure, something to do with the stars

.... radiation ....... was a word that was so familiar that at the time it probably was the only description that he could grab out of the English language. But I think that he was reaching for so much more.

An ancient "radiation" that could affect the actions of men? Astrology? a connection? Ancient knowledge? In the most basic of ways I say YES. I can see and feel the truth of that. grinder
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Seems to me this might have a connection with that fellow, Kozyrev, I believe it was. He supposedly had a special detector that still registered a signal on his telescope when the cover was closed, and the signal was much stronger when the telescope was pointed at the true (rather than apparent) position of the star.

Perhaps sidereal radation is another name for the same thing, and because our galaxy is not uniformly distributed (it's kind of lumpy), measured sidereal radiation would vary based on position and rotation.

edit: I just saw that the Kosyrev/Brown connection post had been updated fairly recently. viewtopic.php?t=82&start=0 for those who'd like a link.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
grinder
Senior Officer

they are doozies

Post by grinder »

Paul,

Earlier in this thread you said

I need to ponder on that for a minute. Or two. Or more. While I know there would have been a connection between what Morgan saw in Dr. Brown's study and his comment, I'm not certain that it's a direct connection to the "Sidereal Communications" your post suggests. Rather than seeing a "missing link," what I see are two different extensions of the same theory. I guess the "theory" is what links them.

Quote:
By that time Dr. Brown had the reverse order of things .... he had the sending part of the equation too. He could recieve AND send.

Yes, I believe you are correct about that too, but there are stories about that that we have not gotten to yet. And they're doozies... "

You wrote the above on June 21st, 2006 ........... Look how long this has taken to develop and look how worth the wait it was! Doozies is a lightweight word for it!

I have to take a moment here and thank you Paul for the sort of diligence that you have displayed through all of this. And Elizabeth too of course! grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

Kozyrev here again.

Post by grinder »

And this post is just a few messages before this one but it was posted earlier this month but look how extremely relevant it is. I am not the theoretical scientist that I think I need to be but something that Gewis says here reaches out and rings true as a bell. What do you guys think?

"Seems to me this might have a connection with that fellow, Kozyrev, I believe it was. He supposedly had a special detector that still registered a signal on his telescope when the cover was closed, and the signal was much stronger when the telescope was pointed at the true (rather than apparent) position of the star.

Perhaps sidereal radation is another name for the same thing, and because our galaxy is not uniformly distributed (it's kind of lumpy), measured sidereal radiation would vary based on position and rotation. "

Are we looking at the same thing here but we just don't have the words for it? And just look at the wierd wierd CONNECTIONS again And I can nearly guarnatee you Gewish ... there WAS a connection between Kozyrev and Dr. Brown. It was in the form of a red haired kid that volunteered to join Dr. Brown during the summer of 1966.

But you wonder. IF ITS TRUE< WHAT DR. BROWN SAID where else might this red haired man show up? or as Paul said, without joking, WHEN ELSE. grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

Kozyrev here again.

Post by grinder »

And this post is just a few messages before this one but it was posted earlier this month but look how extremely relevant it is. I am not the theoretical scientist that I think I need to be but something that Gewis says here reaches out and rings true as a bell. What do you guys think?

"Seems to me this might have a connection with that fellow, Kozyrev, I believe it was. He supposedly had a special detector that still registered a signal on his telescope when the cover was closed, and the signal was much stronger when the telescope was pointed at the true (rather than apparent) position of the star.

Perhaps sidereal radation is another name for the same thing, and because our galaxy is not uniformly distributed (it's kind of lumpy), measured sidereal radiation would vary based on position and rotation. "

Are we looking at the same thing here but we just don't have the words for it? And just look at the wierd wierd CONNECTIONS again And I can nearly guarnatee you Gewis ... there WAS a connection between Kozyrev and Dr. Brown. It was in the form of a red haired kid that volunteered to join Dr. Brown during the summer of 1966.

But you wonder. IF ITS TRUE< WHAT DR. BROWN SAID where else might this red haired man show up? or as Paul said, without joking, WHEN ELSE. grinder
Last edited by grinder on Sat May 19, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

surroundings

Post by Mikado14 »

Grinder, my friend,

Beings are subjective of their surroundings. Ask yourself this, are you influenced by the weather in your mood? Does that not reflect in your atttitude whether it be at home or work?

How about this, a study was done awhile back where it was found that milk cows pastured under high tension wires produced less milk. This was reported in a magazine called "Farm and Ranch" back in the 80's. Now, last time I checked, I couldn't see a thing under those high tension wires.

Are we fishing here for red herrings are this there a reason.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy