Chapter 47 Hey Woodward

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
grinder
Senior Officer

Chapter 47 Hey Woodward

Post by grinder »

I loved this chapter too big time, in which Paul explains how he asked and finally got his own code name! grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

and it just lay there

Post by Victoria Steele »

You notice ..... this one had no comments other than the first .... and only 206 people viewing this forum mention of it ... was it just supposed to be ignored like this until now, or what?

Actually this Hey Woodward chapter goes a long way to explain alot of things.

In this chapter our Morgan goes by two names which he has chosen for the " project" . "Mr. Paperman" links him with Jimmy Buffett which has all kinds of meaning to him I think ( hoping it will be appropriate, the man is funny ... Mr. Papperman ... delivers information to your door? wry humor there. He calls Linda Brown " Desdemona" and I think that there must be something about that that only the two of them know about ..(I'd love to hear more about that!) and then he calls himself "Morgan" for the first time (and you can almost feel him try the name on for size ...... and decide that he likes it )

its a great chapter Paul! And I am so sorry that it has just been sitting there obviously sort of ignored for a time. But maybe it was supposed to be like this. Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

You know I was talking with my friend DESDEMONA the other day,
She runs the space station and bake shop down near boomtown,
She told me that human beings are flawed individuals.
The cosmic bakers took us out of the oven a little too early and thats the reason were as crazy as we are ,I believe it
Jimmy Buffet.

Told you there was some secret ingredients in the cake mixture of this book.
Watch comet hughes.
http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/song/33279.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

lets see .... names for names sake

Post by Victoria Steele »

We were alking about how these guys use different names as some sort of code ... and you can see how that would happen. Here for example.....How many names have you known " Morgan" by Paul?

Just in this one chapter I count .... Mr. Paperman, then finally "Morgan"

And Morgan refers to Linda Brown as Desdemona which I think has ALOT of story behind it ... according to the song, thanks kevin.

And just in the writing of this your forum Mr. Twigsnapper has used that name and " Mr. ORiley" in your book.

Amd of course you finally got your " Hey Woodward" which was carefully chosen I think Perfessor! Its really sort of fascinating but not like the AVIARY .... these names seem to be sort of "awarded" somehow. A part of becoming more on the inside than on the outside?

Shoot. I don't even have a code name for the forum. Shoulda thought of that. Victoria
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Pony Corral ?

Of course the PC acronym can also stand for "Politically Correct". But I don't really believe that moniker applies to many of us. Most us are "out there" navigating and exploring new ways to "believe", waiting for the political types to catch up with our reality. There are those who'd like us to be in a corral, but that'll never happen IMHO.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
James Barrett

other names

Post by James Barrett »

and I guess that Paul figures that in other situations his " Morgan" has gone by other names too. He mentioned " The Reverend" and " Pepperman" and another name of a black ops kid who enjoyed lime in his soda ... can't remember that name.

And that brings up the question. I wonder how many different names Dr. Brown may have operated under? Now wouldn't that be funny if some of these hard to find sources and wierd names were Dr. Brown himself?

I think though generally that just wasn't his style and probably wouldn't have been an encouraged activity by those pros around him. He had his mind in his lab I would think and could have made lethal mistakes.

It would take someone singleminded and sharp on the focused points. What comment on that Mr. Twigsnapper? Did Dr. Brown have code names? can you mention them now. Surely they are obsolete by now and of no consequence.

And others? Yourself? Bergier had a slew and most of those are mentioned. If Dr. Brown, for example, was going to communicate with you what would your code name have been? And how about Beau Kitselman. Trying to hang a name on him must have been interesting to say the least.

Maybe we don't have to know the real names. Maybe just the answer of what names you would have assigned to people would be an ineresting enough excercise. So maybe if you do it that way the cold air of secrecy and warm air of reality can mix?

And I may have missed the answer, but why did you pop on the forum anyway Mr. Twigsnapper? Surely you had a plan and it was not just to visit. Can you share any of that? just on a roll but will stop for now. JDB
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

names

Post by twigsnapper »

Interesting questions Mr. Barrett.

I can tell you that Beau Kitselmans code name ( when he was operating under a system that needed to be guarded ) was SANDCASTLE.

You might find reference to it buried in stories of the British ( and American) agents who were following money trails from JP Getty through to the oil that was reaching Hitler. Nasty business, everyone understood. A small team went out and beamed right in on the target. They were quite rewarded. Much later and not by name of course, but Sandcastle might have got out from under it all.

Chosen by Sir William Stephenson himself because Mr. Kitselmans operation was a coastal one for the first and secondly would set up quickly during the day, operate for just that day and then be gone, torn down completely. Nazi spies here in this country never got a handle on him. Those that he uncovered along the way were summarily dispatched. He was sort of the one that played in the sand in that regard and others did what had to be done. But he was very effective, combining the mental ability to chart courses and a certain special ability to see things others could not.

Mr. Kitselman and Dr. Brown were much the same in that regard. They were dreamers and mystics forced to be realists in a shooting war and they understood that lives would be taken. Dr. Brown operated within that keeping the mindset of " lives saved" and at that he was excellent. twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

much to chew on

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Thankyou Mr. Twigsnapper. Much to chew on.

Pauls posting today .... this part the most interesting to me.

"Which covert project back in 1971-2 was more important than Watergate? Government whistle-blower and former head of Air Force Project Pounce, Col. Steve Wilson, told researcher Richard Boylan that "the first successful U.S. antigravity flight took place July 18, 1971 at S-4 (on Nellis Air Force base in Nevada), wherein light bending capabilities were also demonstrated to obtain total invisibilities. Present at this flight were notables such as Admiral (Bobbie Ray) Inman (former National Security Agency director), who is now head of SAIC (Science Applications International, Incorporated) in San Diego, CA, which makes the antigravity drives."

Now this is the kind of thing that drives me NUTZ. Morgan gives Paul sort of an idea that there is something here ( and I am sure there is) BUT look at what we have left to deal with. Col. Steve Wilson? ( forgive me if you are alive but first glance, I thought I had heard you were dead.). Then there is Richard Boylan who has been shooting himself in the foot rather consistantly, with his wild claims of ........ ships standing off ... in our atmosphere ... being in communication with their captains ..... I need a deep breath because it all sounds way too much like the fifties and Adamski. So where are we supposed to go from here. To find what is really going on... to ferret out the truth?

I suppose I could godown to San Diego and try to find SAIC for starts. Anybody down there ever heard of them? Should I save my gas.

Its just such a big round pile of dung and I feel like that damned beetle. Which way to roll it and why was it again that I am supposed to be interested in this?

I guess I should start by looking up Steve Wilson. dollars to donuts I am going to run smack dab into William Moore or his shadow. Wanna bet? Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Elizabeth...I assure you SAIC is not some smoke and mirrors outfit, even though they may conduct certain of their activities in that manner. Like the large banks these days they have branches, satellite offices, and labs spread around the nation on/near the campuses of major research universities. Even at the one that used to employ me in the middle of corn fields.

You see the timeline of taking basic theory from the labs and creating real world applications with that knowledge has been shrinking since the early 80's. And all of that has been accellerating more each year. They have positioned themselves to "hoover up" significant discoveries as soon as they are disclosed, and in some instances have commercial arrangements with universities to do that even before public disclosure if the discoveries may have military or intelligence agency usage potantials.

That's one of the reasons I rebelled in the early 90's and was cast into the ocean. I have no doubt that they may indeed be building anti-grav devices near San Diego. Proving that would be another matter entirely.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
The dung beetle was worshipped by the Egyptians as a god.
It had the ability to roll its ball of dung along a dead straight line matching the cardinal direction, until it met a crossing point of the other cardinal direction line, it there at that cross position dug a hole and rolled its ball of dung into it.
Eventually a new dung beetle emerged out of this ball of dung.
So WHY would they view the beetle as a god?
I suspect because this mirrowed their memories of their own creation.

And to the observer, life emerged at the crossing point of detectable lines, therefore life is created at these points, therefore what enters these point creates life.
If you study nature and have a glimpse of its method, then you cannot help but be drawn to this crossing point of the four winds.

Perhaps you need to consider what this Richard Boylan is saying with a little less skeptism?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

point taken

Point taken Navigator. I promise I will try. But understand that I might come screaming back to you for good advice when it just gets to be too much for me, alright? I will need someone with a better compass! <g> Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

thanks to both

Thanks to both of you kevin and flo. I just needed a little course correction. It is overwhelming sometimes you know. To get information ( I don't think I had known about that remark to Paul so much earlier from Morgan) and he is basically saying " take a look" " be investigative" right.

So I KNOW something is under all of that but sometimes, like I said , its just hard to know which way to go. And you are right of course kevin .... dung for the Egyptians was sacred and yes ... the beetle was too in its own way and so I guess that what I should do is just shut up, stop bellyaching and get back to work.

Like I said to kevin though. If I come screaming back ...... just sort of ignor me and point me off in another direction. Elizabeth