Part II Begins Here

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

completely convinced

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I am completely convinced that if that meeting on the beach happened that Paul would not be obliged to tell us about it. In fact. I doubt that he ever would. My gut feeling is though that there is much more to this story past and future. MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: completely convinced

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:I am completely convinced that if that meeting on the beach happened that Paul would not be obliged to tell us about it. In fact. I doubt that he ever would. My gut feeling is though that there is much more to this story past and future. MarkC
I like you Mark, just as we will meet oneday in a restaurant.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

he's Smart

Post by Trickfox »

Langley
You are one hell-of-a smart guy :wink:

Keep talking Mister...... I love the way you are putting this nuclear stuff together.

Trickfox
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: he's Smart

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:Langley
You are one hell-of-a smart guy :wink:

Keep talking Mister...... I love the way you are putting this nuclear stuff together.

Trickfox
*Preens*

Thanks so much Trickfox, but I wouldnt have thought of Fermi. Im conditioned not to. (he was on the Prez's Panel, and if one is a Pugwasher well )
So I wouldnt have found the stuff thats there. So you mentioned it therefore Im only citing you re the bits that are right.

But I submit the victorious forces brought back far more from Germany then anyone would think going on the conventional history.

And I think that might have put Dr Brown in somewhat of a spot.

For if there had been a prior weaponisation of the priniciples of his stuff, gizmos, ashtray products, then from time to time he might to told to stop.

Not that Germany had it all. But a funny thing happened on the way to the Alantic Treaty. The military Industrial complex claimed classification of everything from nuclear medicine to the NY dairy distribution network stats.

For a while at least.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: he's Smart

Post by Langley »

Its a hard thing not being able to cite the public record until such time as accumulated discovery allows the record to show that which one was not allowed to talk about in relation to the classified resource. Once a suitable public record has been established, and it is clear one is citing that, and only that, then the classified record no longer much of an impediment to such communication.

Maybe. Frustrating.

Not that Im citing anything. I just knew a guy who couldnt talk.

So if others in ignorance say it first and it turns out to be true, well then, no worries.

If theyre in a good mood on the day.

An Announcement by the President

"Greetings voters. I am here to announce that information just reclassified so as to allow me to see it, confirms what we have all suspected for a long time. If you were ever in a situation where you thought you didnt know everything, and I can certainly relate to that, then I am pleased to be able to tell you all that we were right. That which you were right about is still sadly highly classified. This has been a public service announcement. You are now free to know that you dont know. What you now know you dont know remains classified.

Best of luck figuring it out. "