Gravity: Man's perception distorted since time began.

It seems there are quite a few visitors who have their own ideas about one of the great mysteries of our universe, Gravity. Here's a place where all the budding Einstein's among us can wax eloquent on the subject.
grinder
Senior Officer

Re: Gravity: Man's perception distorted since time began.

Post by grinder »

So if the "line" runs from Philadelphia out toward Valley Forge. How close does it get to the Decker Lab area? Just a thought here! grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grinder,
People will say you are talking Mystical bullshit.
I follow in many before myself's foot prints, but a veil has been drawn about that knowledge, timing must be important?
At very powerfull points where two seperate meeting points are found near to each other, that through one point will be 34 leylines, through the other will be 55 leylines, the combined inputs and outputs of these two points form seperate crosses, so if you drew this out you would have a verical line with two bars across it, six outlets and inlets.

The effect is DNA spirralling across between the lines, my rods pull to 45 degrees across between these lines, in England CAUSEWAYS were built to encase these lines in between the next points they head for, sometimes as at Stone henge they are miles long, I have walked them.
These spots are like mainframe areas that dissperse out to every blade of grass, but to experience them personally, especially at specific alignment times is, well MYSTICAL.
Basically you can hear universe , and watch the picture( hologram) you observe go to jello, at first it's somewhat of a shock, eventually it's a little addictive.
Watch for the symbols, they depict invisable things,
Cross lorraine, hmmm ? rain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Lorraine
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Errant Posts?

Post by Paul S. »

Just so you all understand, I am not subscribed to ALL the thread in these forums. If somebody starts one without me, I'm not subscribed until I either find it and post a response or manually subscribe to it. I was not aware of this thread until it rose to the top of the "active threads" list on the new index page. So...
Mark Culpepper wrote:Nearly seventeen thousand QUALITY POSTS and now we deal with the above crap. I don't know why it bugs me. Makes me want to say .... Mr. Twigsnapper ... is there any way that you can mess up their system? Servum right! But I don't suppose you would do that so...... Paul, is there anyway you can head these guys off at the pass? MarkC
Uh, Mark, what exactly were you referring to here? Was there a spam post that was deleted, or are you referring specifically to something that was posted here?

In the past few days, we have begun to see some of the spam registrations and posts that plagued the previous platform, but one simple configuration change seems to have stopped that for now, at least. New registrants can no longer "self-confirm," their registration comes to me, and if I see "@gmail.com" in the e-mail field, it's pretty suspect and gets deleted. I also deleted a three or for registrants and with them,their spam posts. So maybe that's what you're referring to?

Or was there something else that drove you batty?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

grinder wrote:So if the "line" runs from Philadelphia out toward Valley Forge. How close does it get to the Decker Lab area? Just a thought here! grinder
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
While not a straight line I would say that there are some similarities. Also, you may want to look at from City Hall, as the map above is from Independence Hall.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl This is from City Hall.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Fm no static at all,
Don't be too bothered about straight lines, that is merely a carrier system, the STUFF that travels along those lines serpents about on the the geometry of straight lines, it can do ninty degrees on a sixpence.
I think it is dual plasma flows attracted to higher and lower potential points, and the routes can change especially at solstice and equinox times.
It's all electric, but alive.
If I find it simple to follow, there will be plenty of others that can and have done before, but it's all in the hidden occult realms.
kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

kevin.b wrote:Fm no static at all,
Don't be too bothered about straight lines, that is merely a carrier system, the STUFF that travels along those lines serpents about on the the geometry of straight lines, it can do ninty degrees on a sixpence.
I think it is dual plasma flows attracted to higher and lower potential points, and the routes can change especially at solstice and equinox times.
It's all electric, but alive.
kevin
I am truly grateful for your insights and wisdom in these matters. Thank you.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/